Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,911 members, 7,799,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pls I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Help (610 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On An AC To Buy / Pls I Need Your Sincere Advise. / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help by Wealthinwealth1: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders, pls hide my identity , I am really dying slowly now and the only thing I need now is Gods intervention asap cos suicidal thought is already creeping in.

I am a 33year old and the only child of my mum, wen I graduated, all that was on my mind was to travel out of the country, make some good cash and come back to Nigeria to touch lives positively cos I have always dreamt to be a notable personality in life , I tried traveling out to the US 3x but all to no avail, I searched for job nd none was forth coming, so I decided to apply for a teaching job, I ran out to another city to avoid the pressure of marriage from my mum and loved ones cos what I wanted was to travel out at all cost, after several years of trying without an outcome, I decided to give into my mums decision of getting a wife cos she said marriage could be the step to what I want to be in life. I got a lady who is self employed and doing good for herself but the bossy type, I did all I could to make her know I won't let her down, cut ties with all exes cos she will never stop nagging about them, and we already plan our wedding for Oct but the strange thing I got to know is that she still talks to her ex in the US and exchanges kisses , the guy sent her money and they even plan to relocate together in the US to start a family���. I did as if I dint know and dint confront her but a little argument broke up tonight and the next thing she did was to point accusing fingers by mentioning my ex wch she knew I had nothing to do with her anymore not even spoken to her in ages, I had to mention wat she has been doing with her ex, the chats and all and she dint feel the slightest remorse about that, instead she was still fuming. Pls Nairalanders , I feel the world should just end now , feel like I should just end everything now. Pls come to my rescue. Pls share this and let me know what I should do? Can't take this anymore, its jst too much to handle
Re: Pls I Need Help by Wealthinwealth1: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
pls read, save a soul plsss
Re: Pls I Need Help by Wealthinwealth1: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
pls save a soul
Re: Pls I Need Help by ojun50(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
You have not gotten a wife yet oh...... You better shine you eyes

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help by yomi007k(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
ojun50:
You have not gotten a wife yet oh...... You better shine you eyes

I dey tell you.

Op better leave that lady and get someone else.
Re: Pls I Need Help by ojun50(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
yomi007k:

I dey tell you.

He is just an option B to her
Re: Pls I Need Help by yomi007k(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
ojun50:

He is just an option B to her

Op should make her option Y. grin
Re: Pls I Need Help by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wealthinwealth1:
pls read, save a soul plsss
You never see wife. Better keep searching
Re: Pls I Need Help by HarunaWest(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dump her sorry ass and get another lady.. Imagine a 33year Old Simp...This one's were born during Babangidas SAP still yet them never get sense.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help by gunners160(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nothing kills marriage like despiration. I won't be quick judge her becos no smoke without fire; she most have seen something.
You guys are just running the relationship like X men flirting with your exes, banging your exes and will both end up like ex

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help by SweetCunt97(f): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wealthinwealth1:
pls save a soul
Leave her and continue searching
Re: Pls I Need Help by Wealthinwealth1: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2020
yomi007k:

I dey tell you.

thanks bro, decided to do just that and tried calling her sis I don't think its gonna work

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help by Wealthinwealth1: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2020
gunners160:
Nothing kills marriage like despiration. I won't be quick judge her becos no smoke without fire; she most have seen something.
You guys are just running the relationship like X men flirting with your exes, banging your exes and will both end up like ex
I am not and can never be desperate, just decided to make my aging mum happy by giving her a grandchild cos her friends has been blaming her she's too quiet

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help by DontBullshitMe: 4:52am On Jul 12, 2020
You are underemployed as a teacher.

I don't blame your fiancée. She's just looking out for herself financially.

No be woman?? grin

If we tell you young guys to jettison the thoughts of marriage, you will start saying your mother in village wants grandchildren. Are you living for yourself or your mother??

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2020
There are levels to this Save A Soul Thread on nairaland o! See me thinking say na better thing you wan talk..
Go and date your level, this fish wey your bait catch big pass you...stop sulking and work on a better life for yourself. Who no like better thing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help by Wealthinwealth1: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2020
yettymuse:
There are levels to this Save A Soul Thread on nairaland o! See me thinking say na better thing you wan talk..
Go and date your level, this fish wey your bait catch big pass you...stop sulking and work on a better life for yourself. Who no like better thing undecided
thanks so much ma, God bless you. NOTED
Re: Pls I Need Help by Wealthinwealth1: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
thanks so much for all the advice given, really appreciate, she claimed she did dat as a bite back for once telling her to up her attitude thinking I was comparing her with my ex, she saw the msg I sent to the platform and she's been flaring up and down, dou I give no damn to that cos I have made my conclusions alredy
Re: Pls I Need Help by Herbephe1(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Dreaming of getting married when you're not employed, you will just be complicating issues ni . if you're not yet employed, pls forget marriage

(1) (Reply)

December Promo Offer / The Lockdown Bedroom. Married Couples Come And Learn O! / How To Make One's Wife A "Side Chick"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.