Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (42346 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Show of shame .... So this is saints that took buhari more than 7 months to pick... Ehya yellowbar Muslims will never see anything wrong with this
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by blowjohn(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

What are you saying. Has he ever refused to probe any of his associate with Corruption cases UNLIKE jonathief. That's why PMB is still different. He's fighting Corruption very well.
He has never for once support his associates with Corruption cases

Ur right.
He has never supported ganduje.
Keep lying
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by emkz: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2020
A sensible journalist and TV station would get to this woman and get a scoop from her.

She has a lot to say, and she MUST find an avenue to say them.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

What are you saying. Has he ever refused to probe any of his associate with Corruption cases UNLIKE jonathief. That's why PMB is still different. He's fighting Corruption very well.
Fighting corruption indeed. Magu that senate rejected twice because of previous indictments nko? Maina nko? Your bullion can king nko? Gandollar nko? Babachir Lawal nko? Kemi Adeosun nko? And all the apc stalwarts still roaming the streets free...until you youths realise that both apc and pdp are thieves sense will be far from you. See how they are criss-crossing from one party to another and you people cannot see the writing on the wall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ruggedtimi(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2020
basybasy:

Despite all the money this Akpabio carried when he was a two terms Governor. He is behaving like someone that has never seen money in life. Kai, our leaders are very greedy. All what the woman said about might be true. God please, help the soul of Nigeria.
the man tire me...governor, senator and now minister...greedy and stupid ass

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2020
Nukilia:
What a country! There are 2 sides to this story! When I listened to Godswill on ARISE NEWS last night, I realised that the NDDC as a government institution has failed the people of the Niger Delta. Over 19 years of existence, the organization could not have their own office but using rented apartment till recently.
Let the woman go and rest, if Akpabio is evil, then[b] the evil will catch up with him someday[/b]...

@ the bolded.. this is why Nigeria will only get better on judgment Day. In other countries that fancy development, akpabio will face firing squad if found guilty of these weighty alligations.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by spinzagom(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2020
Just keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say! And you are not even an African!, fair guy like u
ThatFairGuy1:

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by splashbaby(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2020
This is what Akpabio has been doing since he was Governor. Oath taking for cabinet members. Don (His right hand Commissioner)and him used a company called Sinoeng Nig Ltd to siphon the state by using Akwa Ibom cooperative Banks and Zenith Bank as conduit. EFCC know this but under Buhari people like him are saints.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by splashbaby(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You dey lie and didn't know self
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by robertogun(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2020
feedthenation:
PMB has really failed this country, the level of massive corruption under his leadership is monumental, PDP are just child's play compared to APC

Bro agree with you only 50%. Buhari is no saint but there is enough blame to go around.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Samabu07(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
The fact that the thug tried to block the woman and telling her that she can't talk shows that the allegations are true

That Akpabio sent thugs to blow pipelines wasting millions of resources that should benefit the poor just sabotage ahh ahh ahh See people we thought are adults in the mantle of power, Forcing people to take secret oath to steal while someone else would be held responsible.

Will Nigeria ever be a better place with all this fraternities?
These allegations pained me. The greed amongst politicians is just unbelievabe.
This is just one amongst multitude of them. Hardly would you see a saint in any governmental MDAs.
Gross corruption everywhere. Nigeria is dying. What would be left for us and our children's generation?
I am sad and pained by this occurrence.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by splashbaby(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2020
basybasy:

Despite all the money this Akpabio carried when he was a two terms Governor. He is behaving like someone that has never seen money in life. Kai, our leaders are very greedy. All what the woman said about might be true. God please, help the soul of Nigeria.
She's saying the truth... To send Akpabio to jail, Let EFCC probe a company called Sinoeng and see if they won't see rotten can of worms all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by splashbaby(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Samabu07:

These allegations pained me. The greed amongst politicians is just unbelievabe.
This is just one amongst multitude of them. Hardly would you see a saint in any governmental MDAs.
Gross corruption everywhere. Nigeria is dying. What would be left for us and our children's generation?
I am sad and pained by this occurrence.
Akpabio greed is in another level.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by toyotamuscle: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Uncle I saw you using obscene words barely few days ago to describe the female Instruments and also, you made fun of a girl who opened a thread to talk about her trials with her Dad. It's not like I'm saying that that's why nobody will give you a dime here, I'm just wondering why you have suddenly developed all these illness and are in dire need of help barely few days after you were freely talking about obscene sexual intercourse moves and poking fun at people. It all goes to show how much of a liar you are! Even if you aren't even a liar, NL is not an NGO, go and meet your family and friends to help you. Stop disgracing yourself and splattering your account number everywhere talmbout "I want to beg" gringrin. If you feel that anyone in their right minds will copy your account number and send you money, then you really need to have your head examined!
I dont blame you.but you don't need to love me or love my way of thinking to help me.well I no you are not my God sent helper.but this is for my helper.my helper don't need to love me before he/she can help me.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Btruth: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2020
EmmaOgbu:

The same person who looted when he was a sitting governor, jumped overnight to APC because EFCC were after him.
Now he is still looting the money meant for the development of his own people Nigerdeltans. After we will be complaining that Northerners are using our money to develop north.
that is the problem my brother. The problem with Niger Delta is caused by her people. Imagine all the atrocities that this silly man had committed. And yet all his corruption cases before joining APC are still pending. The youths of Niger Delta needs to wake up and deal with all these rotten leaders among them. Same goes for the Southwest too, because as it is now, the northerners turn a blind eyes to all the atrocities of all the regional leaders in APC just for them to clinch to power.

God save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by bonna4u(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes just like the case of the kano state governor! Pmb disowned Ganduji during the dollar saga. He even asked the EFCC to probe him personally. That is why Ganduji is languishing in Kuje prison till this day.
Nonsense.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Samabu07(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2020
splashbaby:
Akpabio greed is in another level.
Started following the ugly unfoldings days back. Honestly, I am tired of hoping this nation will be better again.
Capital punishment needs to be implemented to reduce this acts.
Huspuppi and Magu are learners compared to a serial politician like Akpabio.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by fashrola(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Bekool:

I watched it on channels tv yesterday it was a national embarrassment for nigeria I never believed sen. Akpabio could ever go so low. This country doesn't have any future with extremely corrupt politicians like akpabio presiding over the affairs of nigeria.

What ever the woman said on TV is true about that Man.... I'm from Akwa Ibom and we know what that man was capable of doing.... If we start talking about that Man, Nairaland go explode
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by IMASTEX: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Are you still asking this question with the obvious? I take God beg you, even if you want to have hope but at least don't extend it to your children by not given them a bitter passport first.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Youngpo413: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
isn't that heartless? Yet they appear innocent
"keep your hands clean" is the 26th out of the 48 laws of power.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Munzy14(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Godswill akpabio, the uncommon minister....grin

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Mayeldah(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut up there!

has Buhari probed Tinubu? has he probed Tunde his personal assistant. a former recharge card seller that now has Trillions in his account?

has he probed NNPC, another conduit pipe for corruption that is under the Petroleum Ministry that he Buhari heads? Mind you all our refineries are not working for 5 years now, yet Buhari is Minister of Petroleum.

Jonathan matter kee you there.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by IpobAntidote: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020
feedthenation:
PMB has really failed this country, the level of massive corruption under his leadership is monumental, PDP are just child's play compared to APC

Yeah, only an IPIG reta*d will believe such trash.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by obyrich(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Nukilia:
What a country! There are 2 sides to this story! When I listened to Godswill on ARISE NEWS last night, I realised that the NDDC as a government institution has failed the people of the Niger Delta. Over 19 years of existence, the organization could not have their own office but using rented apartment till recently.
Let the woman go and rest, if Akpabio is evil, then the evil will catch up with him someday...
The woman is not an NDDC staff.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by 8stargeneral: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020
This people has finished this country... more to come.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Billygee2u: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020
feedthenation:
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Billygee2u: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
The fact that the thug tried to block the woman and telling her that she can't talk shows that the allegations are true

That Akpabio sent thugs to blow pipelines wasting millions of resources that should benefit the poor just sabotage ahh ahh ahh See people we thought are adults in the mantle of power, Forcing people to take secret oath to steal while someone else would be held responsible.

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by GodPunishBiafra: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2020
feedthenation:
Keep fooling yourself.
All these revelations were only visible during this regime because APC has more people who don't agree with eachother unlike PDP that's like cult group where all members are devil's incarnate.
During PDPǏGS regimen, thousands of pipeline were blown up and NOBODY WAS PROSECUTED NOR CONVICTED.
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Chinny024(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmmm..Akpan, Oya,remove the rope at your neck!
Come and clear the mess..E don diffuse finish!!!
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Hunchogee: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Nukilia:
Let the woman go and rest, if Akpabio is evil, then the evil will catch up with him someday...
Yes oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.