Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (42345 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Kolib: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRkuTSXTt-w
Godswill Akpabio Thug Tried Assaulting Former M.D NDDC Joy Nunieh While She Was Exposing His Frauds To The Press.
▪️She Also Accused Godswill Akpabio Of Blowing Up Pipelines To Cover Up His Fraudulent Activities. Only In Nigeria Where Corruption Is Rewarded.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/video-suspected-thugs-disrupt-press-conference-of-ex-nddc-md-at-senate/amp

All of them are thieves and saboteurs. Let then kill themselves. Awon oloshi radarada
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ubox: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
splashbaby:
She's saying the truth... To send Akpabio to jail, Let EFCC probe a company called Sinoeng and see if they won't see rotten can of worms all over the place.
Have u written a petition to them if ure so certain?? Change begins with you cheesy
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Apocalypse12: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
This is what you get when you allow corrupt politicians join you to fight corruption,the reverse is the case. Abeg Buhari cant fight corruption again . Even in nairaland corruption is here too.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Prestonvic(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2020
engrtee:
is she exposing him for vengeance or for justice to prevail?

it's possible she is trying to blackmail him.

long before Akpabio became a minister, pipelines were always attacked in Niger Delta and MD of NDDC at those times were never sacked because pipelines attacked.
so why is her own different?

so how possible is it that a former governor, senator and a minister will blow up pipelines?

she may have been bitter with Akpabio because she was sacked.
if you listen to her, all she wants is for President Buhari to sack Akpabio

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by geesilver(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2020
yesterday i watched akpabio trying hard to defend himself and distract people on the allegation on ARISE TV........ that guy is corrupt.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by LilMissRobbie(f): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2020
toyotamuscle:
I dont blame you.but you don't need to love me or love my way of thinking to help me.well I no you are not my God sent helper.but this is for my helper.my helper don't need to love me before he/she can help me.

Shameless being! Look at you saying "helper helper" up and down. That your helper, is he not a man like you? Why can't you take up menial jobs and earn an honest living instead of disgracing your entire family online for nothing? Don't you have an ounce of shame?
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by friday2011(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2020
How i wish the thugs know better, our country would have been better than this...

What a failed society
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2020
This man is a devilish devil. The day of revolution is coming, but first we must throw religion, ethnic bigotry, nepotism and those worthless things hindering our unity in this country. We must all come together as comrades and burn down this bloody fascists. NL mods if you like ban me that is your fvcking business. Nonsense and fascists.
*spits*
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by justine14: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2020
engrtee:
is she exposing him for vengeance or for justice to prevail?

Are u among the thugs supporting this barefaced thief of a minister.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by SweetCarrots: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Professional Graphic Design Services
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Enyimbamercedes: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2020
All lies! She is an agent of Cownu sent to discredit a hardworking Minister with integrity!!! No minister or official in this government is corrupt!! They are of high integrity like the president!!!

#CommentLikeManna
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by tunesboyo(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

What are you saying. Has he ever refused to probe any of his associate with Corruption cases UNLIKE jonathief. That's why PMB is still different. He's fighting Corruption very well.
He has never for once support his associates with Corruption cases

What about Gandollar?
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by SIONKPO1(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

What are you saying. Has he ever refused to probe any of his associate with Corruption cases UNLIKE jonathief. That's why PMB is still different. He's fighting Corruption very well.
This one don't sell him destiny for 30k monthly stipend
PMB silence on Akpabio,Burutai and most government appointees is mind blowing
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ayanbaba2(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

really

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by dboss12(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2020
her is already is full, she just cry wolf
rubbish talk.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by grammarian247(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2020
I teach Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ThatFairGuy1: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2020
blowjohn:

Ur right.
He has never supported ganduje.
Keep lying
Has he gave any word against Ganduge's probe? Besides, is immunity not preventing Ganduge from being probe? Don't be sentimental
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ThatFairGuy1: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2020
bonna4u:

Yes just like the case of the kano state governor! Pmb disowned Ganduji during the dollar saga. He even asked the EFCC to probe him personally. That is why Ganduji is languishing in Kuje prison till this day.
Nonsense.
Did PMP gave any word against his probe? Can a sitting governor be probe? Think about those questions well. Even Fayoshe finish his tenor before he was charged
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by teebaxy(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

GANDOLLAR AND TINUBU SAYS HI
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ThatFairGuy1: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Mayeldah:

Shut up there!

has Buhari probed Tinubu? has he probed Tunde his personal assistant. a former recharge card seller that now has Trillions in his account?

has he probed NNPC, another conduit pipe for corruption that is under the Petroleum Ministry that he Buhari heads? Mind you all our refineries are not working for 5 years now, yet Buhari is Minister of Petroleum.

Jonathan matter kee you there.
Stop ranting! Has he ever stop the agencies from probing them if they're found wanting? Which of his associate found wanting HAS HE EVER PREVENTED FROM BEING PROBE? Name them.
Unlike jonathief that keep aiding and abetting the thieves in his caucus. Your hero's wife is also A BIG THIEF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Gojas: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Idiot remove this rubbish...
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ThatFairGuy1: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
tunesboyo:

What about Gandollar?
can a sitting Governor be probe?
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Emxon(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
It's not a surprised since it is from akpabio that was the reason he changed from pdp to apc to escape EFCC investigation to gain Buhari favor.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Akpabio should be immediately hijacked by DSS, Mrs. Joy should be immediately debriefed by the EFCC and ICPC, all the thugs identified as Akpabio men in d video should be swiftly arrested and detained, Akpabio and all high ranking officials on d NDDC should be arrested, detained and debriefed, akpabio's home should be immediately combed, bugged, all his houses located in Nigeria whether private or not should be seized, documents seized, banks should start pouring out details of his banking records since he became minister, documents of his government contract since when he was governor of akwa ibom should be investigated, he should be touched in every way, I'm sure by d tym he's interrogated, he would start calling names of people in high places, one crime leads to multiple culprits in a political systems cos they all work hand in hand, if we must stamp out corruption in nigeria, make d EFCC chairman a legal and unbreached entity, the chairman should be taken care of adequately so that he/she wouldn't be too moved to steal funds cos the govt is taking care of him /her well, but we all knw Nigerians are greedy people that's y we must make his terms and conditions made absolutely clear to him so that he /she knows that anything he/she does in office is open to probe and if found guilty would be charged to court like every other citizen, immunity would be stripped off him/her, no soft landings they must be made clear, if they choose in engage in shady deals they must bear d consequences of their actions, Period!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by pieces18: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=Bekool post=91624171]

I watched it on channels tv yesterday it was a national embarrassment for nigeria I never believed sen. Akpabio could ever go so low. This country doesn't have any future with extremely corrupt politicians like akpabio presiding over the affairs of nigeria.[

The way and manner Akpabio misled Jonathan, the way he jumped into APC, that leaves no doubt that akpabio is a big thief. And he'll never change because looting of national treasury just started.
./quote]

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=91633618]
Did PMP gave any word against his probe? Can a sitting governor be probe? Think about those questions well. Even Fayoshe finish his tenor before he was charged[/q

!
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by BERNIMOORE: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It was OMO.AGEGE That first led the Thug into.the Senate chamber's to steal mace while security agents watch.like mumu till they left with no arrest

Akpabio follow suit again bringing thugs into Senate enquiry chamber to humiliate an MD you would ask if visitors have a tag to even allow no member inside that chambers

During Jonathan regime there was decorum

Buhari has lost total control

From fighting insurgency to

kidnapping to ballot snatching to convid19 Ncdc mismanagement

to Palliative Super stealing under Hajia farouq in trillions to Efcc re looting of enemies seized assets

to soldiers resignations from duty the very first time in Nigeria history when soldiers sited low morale as reason WHICH NEVER HAPPEN UNDER JONATHAN

YOU CAN BET THAT
and many more Please cover your face in shame.

This is an emergency situation

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Jadeng: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
Sometimes I think Nigeria got her independence Unprepared and too early...
My opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by splashbaby(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2020
ubox:

Have u written a petition to them if ure so certain?? Change begins with you cheesy
M brother na today... EFCC have these details since 2009 but swept everything under the carpet.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Mynd44, I don't know what warranted this insult.
Rule 2 violated

Whatever grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.