Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche (66436 Views)

American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=KossyKiss97 post=91632283][/quote]

Even your monicker testifies to this!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2020
afesco:

May God have mercy on u.He has finished is course n he has kept his faith. He has slept in the Lord n he is with the Lord. Apostle Paul, Apostle Peter, Stephen etc were used by God mightily n dey too are no more here on earth but are in heaven.

How are you sure? Where you there when he was sleeping...?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by MahatmaGhandi: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
I had expected someone filled with the spirit to wake him and Bonke up! Despite all the acclaimed miracles... death still kill them!

undecided
Modified:
BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTORS NTIA, ENENCHE AND OYAKHILOME should have called him out like Jesus did Lazarus!

For humans earthly existence is a big deal, but God has something better. Like Paul said "to live is Christ, but to die is gain". The saints and apostles knew this, however because we are flesh, there always will be the desire to tarry here a little longer.
As it concerns Morris Cerullo, he has fulfilled his days and has gone to be with the Lord; he has no desire to come back. Asking him to come back can be likened to desiring a student that has graduated from secondary school and now in Higher studies to return to that level of study.
People cry when they graduate because they will miss friends and associates that they have been with for years, but everyone understands that it is a good thing to graduate at the appropriate time yet they will still cry because the it is human to do so.

PS: God does not feel bad when people die, because whether we live or die, we are with him, there is no difference, we just move from one level to another, God is not fighting to keep us here. It is our emotions and limited knowledge of the big picture that makes us sad and like every parent you do certain things for your kids not because it is necessary but because you want to stop them from crying (there are things that kids would cry for that the parent will never provide because they know it is not in the best interest of the child).
The only death that breaks the heart of God is the death of an unbeliever. When an unbeliever dies he will be eternally separated from God. However, eternal separation from God is not a choice that God can make for you, it is a choice that every individual must make for themselves and there is not much that anyone can do about that. So you can see that your eternal destiny is in your hand and your choice to make
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by KossyKiss97(f): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Even your monicker testifies to this!

Common sense is ten thousand miles away for some
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Yada01(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
I had expected someone filled with the spirit to wake him and Bonke up! Despite all the acclaimed miracles... death still kill them!

undecided
Modified:
BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTORS NTIA, ENENCHE AND OYAKHILOME should have called him out like Jesus did Lazarus!

Raise him to do what?
Before you criticize, know your topic well.
Didn't you ever read that there is a life after death and that God calls his children home because their assignment here on earth is done?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by VEXT: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

How many of your family members have been killed?
Young man how many times will I answer this your question, do you have plans to killed more of them....Change change change.. Killing will never take you to heaven!!!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Parrot69: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Hmmm. Who got the torch from him?

We

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by donnie(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Which one come be true black Israel?
Since when were Jews blacks?

Old story...that's the absolute TRUTH. You can look up some of my NL threads if you honestly seek truth.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by OBTOREPA(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
[You well at all?quote author=donnie post=91627945]Christians and worship of Oyinbo are 5&6.

None of the prophets of YAH were European or white. No European has authority to be a prophet to ISRAEL (I mean the true black ISRAEL).

Even the so-called black prophets today are only parroting what they were taught by Oyinbo.

[/quote]
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Bewiseedet(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
Good people shouldn't die.
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by OBTOREPA(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2020
[You well at all?quote author=donnie post=91627945]Christians and worship of Oyinbo are 5&6.

None of the prophets of YAH were European or white. No European has authority to be a prophet to ISRAEL (I mean the true black ISRAEL).

Even the so-called black prophets today are only parroting what they were taught by Oyinbo.

U need serious slap abeg
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by farem: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

undecided
Modified:

Flesh and blood has not revealed this but the tormented spirit just found a medium to express his torment through a bewitched tool (loudspeaker). So it's Dr Cerullo 88 years and Dr Bonnke 79 years that died at old ages that they will be raising up. To come and do what? I wish you had a child around you to guide you!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Openbusiness3: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
VEXT:

Young man how many times will I answer this your question, do you have plans to killed more of them....Change change change.. Killing will never take you to heaven!!!

I should change to what? Should I leave a living God that is far from dying and embrace a God that can die?

I no fit change o grin
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Yada01:

Raise him to do what?
Before you criticize, know your topic well.
Didn't you ever read that there is a life after death and that God calls his children home because their assignment here on earth is done?

A fetus that die is called by God too?

A toddler/infant?

What assignment have they done?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2020
KossyKiss97:

Common sense is ten thousand miles away for some

What does Kossykiss mean?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by Omoslim26: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
[s]He rubbed shoulders with Nigerian scam artistes that called themselves pastors when he was alive
[/s]
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2020
MahatmaGhandi:

For humans earthly existence is a big deal, but God has something better. Like Paul said "to live is Christ, but to die is gain". The saints and apostles knew this, however because we are flesh, there always will be the desire to tarry here a little longer.
As it concerns Morris Cerullo, he has fulfilled his days and has gone to be with the Lord; he has no desire to come back. Asking him to come back can be likened to desiring a student that has graduated from secondary school and now in Higher studies to return to that level of study.
People cry when they graduate because they will miss friends and associates that they have been with for years, but everyone understands that it is a good thing to graduate at the appropriate time yet they will still cry because the it is human to do so.

Was Jesus aware of this your assertion with Lazarus?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by aalangel(f): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

undecided
Modified:

Kindly keep quiet.
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by KossyKiss97(f): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

What does Kossykiss mean?

If you break some people's skulls and insert common sense into it, common sense will still find a way of escape from that skull.

They were just created to be daft!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2020
aalangel:

Kindly keep quiet.

Stop making a noise!
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by MahatmaGhandi: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

Was Jesus aware of this your assertion with Lazarus?

Yes he was very much aware.
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2020
farem:

Flesh and blood has not revealed this but the tormented spirit just found a medium to express his torment through a bewitched tool (loudspeaker). So it's Dr Cerullo 88 years and Dr Bonnke 79 years that died at old ages that they will be raising up. To come and do what? I wish you had a child around you to guide you!

Stop talking nonsense! Haven't we seen many going past 100?
You guys are just deluded.

Wetin kill them sef? Was it God or disease or death?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by JeogahII(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2020
He simply change his address. He now reside in heaven. Lord help me.
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2020
MahatmaGhandi:

Yes he was very much aware.

Expatiate in relation to Jesus' understanding.
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by grammarian247(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2020
I teach Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by ifyalways(f): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2020
Hes dead?

I know many "pastors" that went for his crusades and never returned back to Naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2020
KossyKiss97:

If you break some people's skulls and insert common sense into it, common sense will still find a way of escape from that skull.

They were just created to be daft!

What Does Kossykiss mean?

And what kind of sense lead you to choose such name? Holy spirit?
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by donnie(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2020
OBTOREPA:

U need serious slap abeg

I am waiting. You need serious deliverance.
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by psalmistkakah(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

undecided
Modified:
Even the Bible makes to understand that we all die...So which miracle are u seeking for..I will advise to stop attacking men of God..let God judge them...

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by KosyJerry(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2020
You need God’s wisdom to receive healing... Single sense you don’t have. I pity your generation
Re: Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche by KosyJerry(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

undecided
Modified:

You need God’s wisdom to receive healing... Single sense you don’t have. I pity your generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.