Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? (536 Views)

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 5:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Please am sorry about some grammatical errors.

so recently during this lockdown, my Aunty repeared my old itel phone (INOTE) for my elearning classes towards the preparation for my WAEC/NECO, BUT The problem now is, at time i'll be using the phone and it'll go blank before it come up at its due time, but i never show't to my Aunty because, she will just concluded that i slept on the phone, even if the phone manufacturer explain to her.

my problem now is, the phone has totally went blank without showing any sign, but the phone is parfectly well except the screen, because, i get allert when there is either messages or calling, but i can't see anything there.

Pls has anybody encounter this? And What was/is ur/the solution pls? And the cost pls.

Because i'll be a living dead when my aunty found out about this.

pls what can i do?
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by skywalker240(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2020
How i wish i can help.

i understand how it feels,
even before you created this thread, i already knew you are not at fault, and it would definetly be hard trying to convince aunt.

expecially a Naija aunt.

listen kid, that itel was no good at the first place.

let me make it simple for you, "ITEL IS SCAM AND WHACK"

So dont feel bad, alot of complaints thread have also been created by other people just because of this same itel and her two elder sisters tecno and infinix (yes, they're all made by one big scam association limited called trassion).

my verdit: you have to tell your aunty the truth against any odds, the truth will set you free.

and even if she dont beleive you, well you still got an exam coming up, so you have to attend that online class (if that is vital) she might just get you another one (and when she does, just try to convince her to be sure it's not ITEL, TECNO or INFINIX)

dont be afraid of the unknown.

GOD BLESS YOU KID

SUCCESS IS SURE FOR THE EXAM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Itel is a substandard phone.There is nothing you can do to rectify the fault unless you change the screen.

1 Like

Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
my verdit: you have to tell your aunty the truth against any odds, the truth will set you free.
and even if she dont beleive you, well you still got an exam coming up, so you have to attend that online class (if that is vital) she might just get you another one (and when she does, just try to convince her to be sure its not ITEL, TECNO or INFINIX)

GOD BLESS YOU KID

yes sir! How i wish it will work just as you said but i can prove u with all reasonable doubt that she'll collect the phone and dump it combine with all the earthly and heavenly rain of insult on me and my mum. She'll not even care to provide any, and i knw how the phone has been helping me academicaly during this lockdown. My opinion now is to secretly take the phone for repare but the money that i've been saving and the money i have in and out is 1k, but can i FIX the phone with such amount? Bcs if i say i'll tell/beg anybody is jx like thanishing her image.
Thank you Sir am very gratefull, God bless u.
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
comshots:
Itel is a substandard phone.There is nothing you can do to rectify the fault unless you change the screen.

hmmmm, thank you sir! am very grateful for ur respond but pls how much can i get a screen?
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=skywalker240 post=91625993]How i wish i can help.

i understand how it feels,
even before you created this thread, i already knew you are not at fault, and it would definetly be hard trying to convince aunt.

expecially a Naija aunt.

listen kid, that itel was no good at the first place.

let me make it simple for you, "ITEL IS SCAM AND WHACK"

So dont feel bad, alot of complaints thread have also been created by other people just because of this same itel and her two elder sisters tecno and infinix (yes, they're all made by one big scam association limited called trassion).

and even if she dont beleive you, well you still got an exam coming up, so you have to attend that online class (if that is vital) she might just get you another one (and when she does, just try to convince her to be sure it's not ITEL, TECNO or INFINIX)

GOD BLESS YOU KID

SU
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by sunshineV(f): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
the phone is below substandard and you will have to fix the screen problem is another problem might erupt
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
sunshineV:
the phone is below substandard and you will have to fix the screen problem is another problem might erupt

yes sir! I understand but i dont have any hope again, i've lost all hope. But how much can it cost me pls? Because now am just btw the red sea and the egyptian. And also am just with 1k in nd out.
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by sunshineV(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

yes sir! I understand but i dont have any hope again, i've lost all hope. But how much can it cost me pls? Because now am just btw the red sea and the egyptian. And also am just with 1k in nd out.

honestly I have no idea maybe repairpalng do

1 Like

Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 3:25am On Jul 13, 2020
sunshineV:

honestly I have no idea maybe repairpalng do

ok sir! But though let me try the repaire.
thank you sir! Am very grateful, God bless you, thanks
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:14am On Jul 13, 2020
The best thing is to tell your aunty the truth, you never know she might help you, even if she doesn't ,it's not the end of the world and not your fault. 1k won't be able to repair the fone and if your aunty later find out it will be worse.
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The best thing is to tell your aunty the truth, you never know she might help you, even if she doesn't ,it's not the end of the world and not your fault. 1k won't be able to repair the fone and if your aunty later find out it will be worse.

hmmm. Okay sir, but am scared
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by sunshineV(f): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Onuhgabriel:

hmmm. Okay sir, but am scared

lol she's ur aunt, she's family

just say it to her without fear she'll digest it

something like "Omo that phone no strong at all ooo d phone no even dey on again sef so Watin we go do?) like that grin
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Deicide: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is hardware issue, I doubt there is anything anyone here can do for you here.
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
sunshineV:

lol she's ur aunt, she's family

just say it to her without fear she'll digest it

something like "Omo that phone no strong at all ooo d phone no even dey on again sef so Watin we go do?) like that grin

hmmm sir how i wish everybody has a sense of understanding like you!

sir! Every if my aunt is returning from office am always scared talkmore of this? (death)
hmmm how i wish endtime can just come let me die and live this earth because the repairer said the phone will be repaire at 5k while am just with 1k.
the fact is just that i haven't work to earn upto 5k my self in the 14yrs of my life, how then can i provide this money?

sir! pls, if there is any means u can help me or anybody else i'll be so greatful. even if is "N500" sir pls am just down to death i've lost all hope pls i dnt have anybody to run to sir pls and God will reward you
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Deicide:
This is hardware issue, I doubt there is anything anyone here can do for you here.

yes sir but u can help me finacially even if is N500 Sir. Thank u sir
Re: Phone Experrt In The House 'what Is The Problem Of My Phone? by Onuhgabriel(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thank you all for ur responses, am very grateful. I told my aunty's husband but to my gratest surprise he was as cold as an ice water. It was fix and is perfectky wnrking now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Phone Run Fast... / Nokia 3.4 Or Umidigi A7 Pro / Very Neat Iphone 7 128GB With Original Charger And Pouche Available At N70,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.