Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone (10355 Views)

BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / Elon Musk’s Starlink To Compete Against MTN, Glo In Nigeria By 2022 / Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by cybriz82(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
phemmyfour:
let him outshine techno first

We all know naija no dey buy naija made..
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Chuky7(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
INNOSON, africa's number one best automobile maker has achieved another fit by going into mobile phone production .The automobile giant is expected to launch series of innoson mobile handsets into world market capable of outshining popular brands line Apple iPhone ,Samsung ,oppo etc

Innoson make una relax...

First oil now phones...not that the phones will be anything special...no innovation. no nothing...

instead of them to design n develop standard cars they are going into oil...

That guy should just sell the car division...since they are now a conglomerate...

I could run it better than he has...will not be easy. Ask Musk. but can be done
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Lawly: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Depressed101:
i swear you guys have a problem, how the hell did i become a yoruba guy

Hmmmmm. even people wey we know their Papa papa and mama mama go dey deny their ancestry roots just to score cheap tribalistic nairaland points. continu ur ancestors dey watch you for their graves
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Bloghomies(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:

This is not matter of bad Belle, Innoson should face his auto business.. The Tech industry is too competitive...

The way you guys reason baffles me a lot. Which industry isn't competitive, and what stops you from delving into such a non-competitive industry?

Do you think Innoson will wake up one morning without doing his analysis?

When I started importation years ago, folks like you told me the same thing. The same folks are begging me to show them the ropes today.

Please bro, stop being toxic. Instead, go and find a path that might work for you and stop being pessimistic.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Gmark26: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Incredible
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by HomerTimpson: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
me afonja are you ok pls go to my previous posts IMO STATE TO THE BONE
psylas2 smh this shows how much you igbos hate afonjas,you mistake your fellow clownsmen for one cos you didn't like what he said
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Elimon(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
INNOSON,THE PRIDE OF AFRICAN ROADS I laugh at Ikot Ekpene - Aba road It will end in tears there

Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by dotedote: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
And you are ...........

helinues:

There is more harm in him trying tech industry...

When the biggest industry in tech are releasing new brands of phone on daily basis....

No hating... Let him face the auto business...He is doing good there
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by micfoley: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is great. I JUST hope the phones are durable and efficient
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Silentgroper(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
peterangelo:
keep quiet bro
.what is an hellogram
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:

This is not matter of bad Belle, Innoson should face his auto business.. Tech industry is too competitive...

Go and drink sniper and Quench
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by JordanMichael(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nguru55:

Dangote should face kuskus and leave spaghetti alone... The market is too competitive.
Spot on
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by farem: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:

This is not matter of bad Belle, Innoson should face his auto business.. Tech industry is too competitive...

Imaging the Strategic Mission of a product that hasn't started.
BIAFLA-minded Corporate Mission, usually like We against Fulani or We against Yoruba thing.

DOA, except they repent (refocus)
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by RealEzee(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
do you still need Toyota Corolla when innoson caris is the bae
damn na Inno b dis? D back alone is beautiful ooo
I wish our country policies favor us so we can buy brand new ride at affordable rate from dis guy, I'm up for better Naija products anytime any day mehn.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Kingnelson9: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Africans thrilled
Honestly its a welcom development i must confess but kindly reach to them to start using our "pretty black ladies" for adverts and also we "handsome blackmen" not white anymore
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kingnelson9:
Honestly its a welcom development i must confess but kindly reach to them to start using our "pretty black ladies" for adverts and also we "handsome blackmen" not white anymore
nice suggestion

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Minjim: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:

Food industry can't be competitive like Tech....

You don't have an idea how much the big tech companies are spending on new development

For now, all Inosson does is buy parts and assembles. Then they brand it.
They don't create and produce their own unique products.
I am hoping things will change with time.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Psylas2: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
psylas2 smh this shows how much you igbos hate afonjas,you mistake your fellow clownsmen for one cos you didn't like what he said

He's an Afonja pretending to be an Imolite.

They are many here.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by HomerTimpson: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Psylas2:

He's an Afonja pretending to be an Imolite.
They are many here.
LOL
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by ednut1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
do you still need Toyota Corolla when innoson caris is the bae
how many Nigerians can afford innoson Do you know anyone driving it
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Benwallt(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
[s]
helinues:

[/s] A trial will convince you. Innoson go ahead.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Ezmans: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
innoson to outshines iPhones and Samsung
I'll be the first to buy
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by lamidi21(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
I hope we will able to afford it oh. Remember common masses in determining your prices.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Ank(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
believe we have seen and conquered situations the company is in high spirit .check this

Are you guys also aware that Innoson had ventured into oil and gas aswell. In Sierra Leone to be specific. The guy will go places. Kudos to him.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by princefunmmy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
What we fail to understand is that if innosom does not find a way to start producing majority of say the expensive parts of his vehicle, it's only a matter of time before he goes out of business.
-As long as he imports major parts of this vehicle (if not all) and the Naira is getting weak compared to other currencies, his cars will continue to be expensive/low grade because of that.
- I work in an automobile industry and I have discussed with friends as to why innoson isn't having much sales in Nigeria. the answer remains, innoson vehicles are more expensive compared to other car brands (new) that have thesame features so why should i buy innoson? its better innoson produces small and cheap vehicles so that an average Nigerian can buy to build his market rather than competing with high end cars whose price is way higher than other brands
- the only thing innoson might be able to offer is a good after-sales service and spare parts but i must say is there any innoson spare part in the market or you will have to buy spare part for other vehicles to fix because innoson cannot produce spare parts, he has to import them? so after-sales/repair/maintenance is expensive.
- Every time i pass by the innoson service office along oshodi-apapa express way, the place looks empty and abandoned, the office doesn't seem operational whereas, you will see other vehicle brands that have office along that same area very clean, beautiful and operational. so if i want to buy innoson, how do o maintain/repair it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by MistadeRegal(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Very impressive move.
Can't wait to see them soar in the Nigerian mobile Industry.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by KrazyDave16(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
If those are the phones I'm seeing, sorry to say but it'll not end well
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by ShitStain(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Innoson made this

Wow!
This is beautiful
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Amotekun777: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Africans thrilled

And why do they have to use a white lady as their face? Stupid African slave mentality! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by oyatz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Excuse me bro, do you mean Innoson was already producing phones before?

michlins:
The op is funny. You went to the internet and picked photos of Innoson phones, business he had already abandoned and say he wants to get into it. I have operated Innoson phone almost a decade ago
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by oyatz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
If we have functional refineries, some of the by-products from them will be used to make vehicles parts.

We also need independent power plants in Nnewi and flourishing Iron &Steel Industries.

princefunmmy:
What we fail to understand is that if innosom does not find a way to start producing majority of say the expensive parts of his vehicle, it's only a matter of time before he goes out of business.
-As long as he imports major parts of this vehicle (if not all) and the Naira is getting weak compared to other currencies, his cars will continue to be expensive/low grade because of that.
- I work in an automobile industry and I have discussed with friends as to why innoson isn't having much sales in Nigeria. the answer remains, innoson vehicles are more expensive compared to other car brands (new) that have thesame features so why should i buy innoson? its better innoson produces small and cheap vehicles so that an average Nigerian can buy to build his market rather than competing with high end cars whose price is way higher than other brands
- the only thing innoson might be able to offer is a good after-sales service and spare parts but i must say is there any innoson spare part in the market or you will have to buy spare part for other vehicles to fix because innoson cannot produce spare parts, he has to import them? so after-sales/repair/maintenance is expensive.
- Every time i pass by the innoson service office along oshodi-apapa express way, the place looks empty and abandoned, the office doesn't seem operational whereas, you will see other vehicle brands that have office along that same area very clean, beautiful and operational. so if i want to buy innoson, how do o maintain/repair it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by michlins(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
oyatz:
Excuse me bro, do you mean Innoson was already producing phones before?

before Tecno went into the smartphone business. When the likes of BlackBerry bold were the rave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Number Is Blocked From Whatsapp Server, Am Using An Android Phone. Help Me / Airtel Unveils New Data Plan - Smart Speedo / Instagram Finally Rolls Out “close Friends” Feature For More Privacy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.