Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone (10359 Views)

BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / Elon Musk’s Starlink To Compete Against MTN, Glo In Nigeria By 2022 / Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Apologize(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
innoson to outshines iPhones and Samsung

Calm down nah?
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Samfloxin(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
I will definitely buy the phone,whether I need it or not. Let the ministry be moving to the permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Peppermintflav: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
How do you all think Tecno started? Just like this.. look where they are today.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by evanvick: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
If the price will be friendly to Nigerians. Not like locally produced rice almost more expensive than foreign rice.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Malawian(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
For real, who still uses these kinds of phones in 2020?
Ana ekpofu siri ndi chinko dustbin.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by DeusMagnus: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
do you still need Toyota Corolla when innoson caris is the bae
this costs how much?
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by jom28gy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
He is the white man in Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by princefunmmy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
oyatz:
If we have functional refineries, some of the by-products from them will be used to make vehicles parts.

We also need independent power plants in Nnewi and flourishing Iron &Steel Industries.

we have a long way to go if we want industrialisation and I keep saying it "borrowing technology will not help us here like it helped china because we do not have infrastructure for industrialisation"
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
I will be one of the first to buy it when it's out... Even if it's the smallest one.

Nigeria will be better.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless Innoson
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Nova1988(m): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2020
What I don't like about innoson is that they like copying car designs and changing it a little.

If they come up with their own design I will surely buy their car.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
.what is an hellogram

community site similar to reddit/nairaland
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by colonelwealth(m): 12:46am On Jul 13, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
INNOSON, africa's number one best automobile maker has achieved another fit by going into mobile phone production .The automobile giant is expected to launch series of innoson mobile handsets into world market capable of outshining popular brands line Apple iPhone ,Samsung ,oppo etc

Hello Broklynsouth,
I appreciate u for this wonderful news and share in ur enthusiasm about Innoson brand bcus I support anything good about Igbos, Nigerians, Africans and humanity at large.
But pls take it easy on d hype for now its not necessary... Don't start a good post and make it begin to sound childish.
Our prayer is that one day Innoson will build phones and gadgets better than popular brands like iPhone, Samsung and co but until then let's not expose our country man and his efforts to hate, envy and misleading praises as #some people can easily misinterpret ur enthusiasm for being boastful.
Lets all join hands to support Innoson business same as other Nigerians doing good things and until then, any evil mind,eyes,efforts and plans towards Innoson's businesses or another man's (Nigerians in general& especially Igbos) will fall for our sakes, Amen !!

Kudos to Innoson for going into this sector of the economy, it is sure a gold mine to exploit and he will surely succed in it.
Kudos to u too for sharing this good news.

Thanks bro.
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by MPESA(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2020
skywalker240:

This is what am talking about, this is Mercedes brabus without the y symbol

The Man is trying, but if innoson goes global, they could be sued for copying the design from Mercedes

They need innovative and creative artist and designers as engineers

You are wrong , kindly check about chinko Range Rovers , R.Rolls and others copy -copy autos they are producing nobody or company had sued them
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by MPESA(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Nova1988:
What I don't like about innoson is that they like copying car designs and changing it a little.

If they come up with their own design I will surely buy their car.

It's done all over Asia Autos, enter China Auto market you go fear fear
Re: Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone by nedekid: 6:58am On Jan 21, 2021
helinues:

This is not matter of bad Belle, Innoson should face his auto business.. Tech industry is too competitive...

Who will buy Innoson phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Light Up Your Dream3 One Million Naira Finalists Audition (live Pictures) / ..... / Where can I get Free Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.