Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Genesis Of A Revelation (a Must Read) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Genesis Of A Revelation (a Must Read) (986 Views)

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / Teenage Negligence: The Genesis Of Nigeria Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Genesis Of A Revelation (a Must Read) by tyough: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
She walked into the apartment locking the door behind her as she tried the number again, the tone was coming from the master bedroom, she walked towards the bedroom door and opened it curiously…her hand began to tremble, her heart began to beat faster….

The door slowly opened up, making a creaky sound and exposing the extreme corner of their bedroom where her dressing mirror was usually mounted. Lara was thrown aback by the unbelievable sight she beheld, her face had almost immediately folded into a form that would describe shock and frustration, it was as though electricity had been driven down her back and through her spine, Her mouth was left agape, it was clear she was confused. Her hand bag slipped and dropped from her hands, her knees hit the ground hard . OMG!!This must have been the Vision, She warned me!!!

Continue reading on,

http://me2igetblog./
Re: The Genesis Of A Revelation (a Must Read) by Xfactor2(f): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2011
Loved loved loved your blog, only scanned but will definitely return for more thorough perusal.

Visit me sometime: http://fabulosityworks..com/2011/01/book-club.html

Only started writing my thoughts two weeks ago, not to mention blogging so it's nothing as accomplished as yours but there you are.

Cheers,
W
Re: The Genesis Of A Revelation (a Must Read) by tyough: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2011
Good Blog you've got yourself, wonderful for a start, keep it up grin

(1) (Reply)

Things To Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough / How To Buy A Juju Ring Pt 1 / See What Happens When You Don't Use The Space Bar When Typing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.