Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come (1148 Views)

What Should My End Of The Year Prayer Request Be? / The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Brokenfm: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2020
This isn't how I thought it would end, this isn't how I planned it would end, I gave it a good fight, I gave it my all. I struggled each day but always wore a smile to hide my pain, I believed for a change, people promised me help but none came through, I didn't stop working or believing, I continued pushing even till Friday night but I'm now overwhelmed, tired, weak, frustrated and have given up. Please if you hear someone committed suicide don't blame that person, he fought and fought till his strength failed him, some are stronger than the others, some can endure than the others but I'm weak and can't push on any longer. May God heal everyone in this position, may God send them succor, may god bless our land and may him accept my soul. I'm not doing this for pity or for cloud or for anything but telling everyone in this same position they can hold on but me I'm done and tired.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by LordReed(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
This isn't how I thought it would end, this isn't how I planned it would end, I gave it a good fight, I gave it my all. I struggled each day but always wore a smile to hide my pain, I believed for a change, people promised me help but none came through, I didn't stop working or believing, I continued pushing even till Friday night but I'm now overwhelmed, tired, weak, frustrated and have given up. Please if you hear someone committed suicide don't blame that person, he fought and fought till his strength failed him, some are stronger than the others, some can endure than the others but I'm weak and can't push on any longer. May God heal everyone in this position, may God send them succor, may god bless our land and may him accept my soul. I'm not doing this for pity or for cloud or for anything but telling everyone in this same position they can hold on but me I'm done and tired.

You don't have to end it. Life can be lived in a myriad of ways. Too many times we fall into the trap of living according to the impressions society has of us instead of living our own lives. Whatever it is you are struggling with is a part of life, there never was any promise that life will be challenge free so when life gives you lemons make lemonade. You can live with and through your challenges, you just need a different perspective.

Peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by psucc(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
Please, if you're still there and reading this, great and lucky you!

Sir, that you have come to the wits end does not mean it is all over for you. Please, if I tell you the condition I am facing will tell you that you've not seen anything. But hope is the grease you need

God will see you through in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Brokenfm: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2020
LordReed:

You don't have to end it. Life can be lived in a myriad of ways. Too many times we fall into the trap of living according to the impressions society has of us instead of living our own lives. Whatever it is you are struggling with is a part of life, there never was any promise that life will be challenge free so when life gives you lemons make lemonade. You can live with and through your challenges, you just need a different perspective.

Peace.
thank you. But it seems life isn't fair to some while it's fair to others. I work extremely super hard but fucking eat like an ant. I have sold my phone to go to an interview still yet wasn't successful. Thanks but life is better off than me in it as I can't go on again

2 Likes

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Righteousness89(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:

Suicide is using your hands to go into Hell!

Hell Fire is far worse that anything you are facing!

Don't do it! Talk to our Heavenly Father!

2 Likes

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Brokenfm: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2020
psucc:
Please, if you're still there and reading this, great and lucky you!

Sir, that you have come to the wits end does not mean it is all over for you. Please, if I tell you the condition I am facing will tell you that you've not seen anything. But hope is the grease you need

God will see you through in Jesus name amen.
amen and you too.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by psucc(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
amen and you too.
Peace be unto you!
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:

Fair enough. Safe journey to nothingness.

1 Like

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Askme2020(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Don't give up on HOPE...

HOPE is what kept us all going... Learn to keep Hoping bro. Don't give up now... Believe you can make it and you will make it.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Askme2020(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
emrain:

Fair enough. Safe journey to nothingness.
Nothingness still have a lot to learn from this reality.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Harllaby: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
[color=#000055]I can feel your pain but hear what I have to say. Every thing will pave way;
maybe someday. I don't know where it hurts badly, but I see you living. Sun will shine shortly after rain fall. Don't let tomorrow pay for crimes of today.

When there's life, there's hope, and when it gets dark please come home, think of the people you leave at home. So don't give up your tomorrow for today.

Believe!]
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Askme2020:

Nothingness still have a lot to learn from this reality.

What??
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Brokenfm: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Harllaby:
I can feel your pain but hear what I have to say. Every thing will pave way;
maybe someday. I don't know where it hurts badly, but I see you living. Sun will shine shortly after rain fall. Don't let tomorrow pay for crimes of today.

When there's life, there's hope, and when it gets dark please come home, think of the people you leave at home. So don't give up your tomorrow for today.

Believe!

© Gone tomorrow by William pepple
thank you Chief
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
thank you. But it seems life isn't fair to some while it's fair to others. I work extremely super hard but fucking eat like an ant. I have sold my phone to go to an interview still yet wasn't successful. Thanks but life is better off than me in it as I can't go on again

Indeed life to a thinking being seems unbalanced. A lion devours an antelope, both of them have no inkling to the unbalanced nature of their lives. For them it is just life. For us we think of the fairness and unfairness of it all and sometimes we forget to live. Sometimes the pain overwhelms us, yes the mental anguish is as real as though a knife sliced your skin open. Yet we must live and we can live with it. You can live beyond this challenge that you face now. Reorient your paradigm. Do not live within the expectations of society, live within your own abilities. All fingers are not equal, yet the loss of any of them will be acutely felt because each one has a role to play in the use of your hand.

1 Like

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by CAPSLOCKED: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
This isn't how I thought it would end, this isn't how I planned it would end, I gave it a good fight, I gave it my all. I struggled each day but always wore a smile to hide my pain, I believed for a change, people promised me help but none came through, I didn't stop working or believing, I continued pushing even till Friday night but I'm now overwhelmed, tired, weak, frustrated and have given up. Please if you hear someone committed suicide don't blame that person, he fought and fought till his strength failed him, some are stronger than the others, some can endure than the others
but I'm weak and can't push on any longer. May God heal everyone in this position, may God send them succor, may god bless our land and may him accept my soul. I'm not doing this for pity or for cloud or for anything but telling everyone in this same position they can hold on but me I'm done and tired.

LOL, YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME. YOU'RE SENDING OUT PRAYERS TO OTHERS IN YOUR POSITION WHEN IT CLEARLY HASN'T WORKED FOR YOU?
GOT TO BE THE MOST CONFUSING THING FROM A CONFUSED PERSON ON THE INTERNET TODAY. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Brokenfm: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME. YOU'RE SENDING OUT PRAYERS TO OTHERS IN YOUR POSITION WHEN IT CLEARLY HASN'T WORKED FOR YOU?
GOT TO BE THE MOST CONFUSING THING FROM A CONFUSED PERSON ON THE INTERNET TODAY. cheesy
hey I won't say much to you because I don't have the strength but I don't wish you depression. Amen take care
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by fatymore(f): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:

Na every Nigeria dey inside this matter wey you want go settle for heaven ooo.

Just keep striving and praying..

All would be well

1 Like

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by ApostleAnarchy(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Suicide is a one way ticket to hell
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by tosyne55(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
i pray that God givs you the strength to carry on, don't give up yt my brother, suicide is not the answer, that's the devil's ideaology in your mind, do not let him win, God still as a purpose for your life and believe me, you have a destiny to fulfil, just ask him in prayer and Jesus will do it, if you believe you shall receive Amen
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Bruno3000(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
Suicide is a one way ticket to hell
says who? hv u been to hell before?
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:

What are the reasons for been depressed? Why do you want to terminate your life? What is the worst you have seen, some have seen worse than the worst you are experiencing today. Infact, some are battling worst case of the worst you in. They have not ended their lives so what is your own excuses? Suicide is cowardice and shameful escape from reality. There is nothing you are facing now that is too big, you just have to annex the energy you used in posting here to face your challenges.

When I am in situations that would want to make me lose all hope, I do tell myself there are people I am better than, and there are people who want to wear my tattered shoe because they have none. I just have to keep walking on, pushing on, and keep fighting. Suicide is not an option, and if you fall into depression, you climb your way back up.

Sorry if I am too blunt. I lost my Boss two weeks ago. He built two houses, had four lovely children and flourishing business. He took his own life because he had no car, his motorcycle was broken and had to take bike from from home to office. He often complain that his friends own big cars, even though he owned one before but sold it to boost business, and he is ashamed because he now takes bike around. He took his life like a coward, but me who is an apprentice under him, own no house in my name, cannot afford the life he lives, but kept my head up, I am still kicking today while he is rotting off feet under the ground. As I matter of fact, I was hoping to climb up to his level and one day climb higher.

Do you understand one funny thing about life, he took his life because he didn't own a car even though he had built two houses and own couples of undeveloped properties. His own family put that house and undeveloped land on sales few days after he was buried. Land wey 70yrs old papa never buy, thousands of old papa no get land not to talk of house or car, my Oga was 42yrs when he killed himself because of Automobile.

Life is too precious to be wasted cheaply on hopelessness. You have no reasons to take your life. It is cowardice. If you have any problem you deem too big, share it and believe people will help you resolve it here.

4 Likes

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by DropsMic(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Depression sucks but there's always light at the end of the tunnel
. ALWAYS.. Just Hold on.

Brokenfm:
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

What are the reasons for been depressed? Why do you want to terminate your life? What is the worst you have seen, some have seen worse than the worst you are experiencing today. Infact, some are battling worst case of the worst you in. They have not ended their lives so what is your own excuses? Suicide is cowardice and shameful escape from reality. There is nothing you are facing now that is too big, you just have to annex the energy you used in posting here to face your challenges.

When I am in situations that would want to make me lose all hope, I do tell myself there are people I am better than, and there are people who want to wear my tattered shoe because they have none. I just have to keep walking on, pushing on, and keep fighting. Suicide is not an option, and if you fall into depression, you climb your way back up.

Sorry if I am too blunt. I lost my Boss two weeks ago. He built two houses, had four lovely children and flourishing business. He took his own life because he had no car, his motorcycle was broken and had to take bike from from home to office. He often complain that his friends own big cars, even though he owned one before but sold it to boost business, and he is ashamed because he now takes bike around. He took his life like a coward, but me who is an apprentice under him, own no house in my name, cannot afford the life he lives, but kept my head up, I am still kicking today while he is rotting off feet under the ground. As I matter of fact, I was hoping to climb up to his level and one day climb higher.

Do you understand one funny thing about life, he took his life because he didn't own a car even though he had built two houses and own couples of undeveloped properties. His own family put that house and undeveloped land on sales few days after he was buried. Land wey 70yrs old papa never buy, thousands of old papa no get land not to talk of house or car, my Oga was 42yrs when he killed himself because of Automobile.

Life is too precious to be wasted cheaply on hopelessness. You have no reasons to take your life. It is cowardice. If you have any problem you deem too big, share it and believe people will help you resolve it here.

This is exactly what I was saying, we fall into the trap of living according to societal expectations. He could have lived and worked towards getting that car but instead the thought of society's expectations weighted so heavily on his mind and caused him so much anguish.

People should help themselves and not let things like this weight on their minds. Your life is not dependent on what society demands of you. It is dependent on your capabilities, no matter how small they may be.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2020
Why not take your eyes off self and focus truly on the true Helper? No matter how bad things are with you now, better days lie ahead if only you will allow God hold the rein of your life.
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by 2cribz: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
You are a scammer. You will die out of frustration. Bastard scammer spamming the whole of nairaland begging for alms with fake story. There is no free browsing or data in nigeria. You must spend money to get free data here in nigeria. You are a bastard. Stupid lazy idiot . I spit on all you bastard lazy scammers here on nairaland.spammer,scammer,fool
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by naijaboy756: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2020
If he truly needs help, then God will provide for him through people like us.

But if you are a scammer, a condition worse than what you have planned with will befall you this month.

I HATE SCAMMERS. They are worse than the devil. Very evil and demonic set of extremely cursed and wicked persons...

They are on rampage all over the internet. Wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by VirginFinder: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hell Ffire is far worse that anything you are facing!

Don't do it! Talk to our Hheavenly Father!
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
LordReed:

Peace.

Fact....

Do a great introspection and sort out solutions and ask for help when you need

1 Like

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
bro/sis. ur claims are valid. my concern is that if u do this it is about thousands of men and women's destinies tied up to ur being alive and success in life. this is not the usual cliche of suicide is selfishness. that definition doesn't hold water for me reason y I called it a cliche. when I went through this phase like u are doing now, nobody was there for me. why is the process not selfish but the end result? that is my problem with that view of suicide from depression. my condition took a turn when I dreamt and I saw that I will not be the loser but thousands of others.many people will not make if i don't make. have a rethink and disembark on this thought bro,sis. God is ur help!
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:

Life is fairly unfair to everyone.....

Truly if you die, the world will move on..
But put that aside and grow yourself.....winners never quit and quitters never win

1 Like

Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hell Fire is far worse that anything you are facing!

Don't do it! Talk to our Heavenly Father!

Bullshit hell......

Talk to yourself....you ate your own father and god......
Re: Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brokenfm:
I know how hard it is and i agree that people who end up taking their lives are not cowards at all.

You are not weak at all. If anything, i have come to believe that We are the poor in spirit that Jesus Christ spoke of in Matthew 5. grin

Are you getting treatment for the depression though? I can tell you that treatment works. And if you ever need to discuss the process or even the meds, i am game. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? / Horoscopes -believes / Ramadan Kareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.