Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (95384 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Secondly heard there is no OkToboard in lagos ..how true is that please? ?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
haroldwilly780:
Secondly heard there is no OkToboard in lagos ..how true is that please? ?

Students have done OKTB from Lagos but due to many over charging and bribes demanding from those immigration officials at the airport is making it too expensive.

Also, generally Nabteb results not accepted for many courses. NECO, WAEC or GCE are preferred.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
wip7:

Students have done OKTB from Lagos but due to many over charging and bribes demanding from those immigration officials at the airport is making it too expensive.

Also, generally Nabteb results not accepted for many courses. NECO, WAEC or GCE are preferred.
......please what other courses are accepting nabteb ??
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
haroldwilly780:
......please what other courses are accepting nabteb ??

Actually all universities does not specify that a particular program will accept a particular exam.

Attached here is the main requirement for undergraduate admission.

Meanwhile, you can apply for any program you want at any university with your Nabteb; the university will inform you if is acceptable. So give it a try.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by pittoilet(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Weldone grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
wip7:

Actually all universities does not specify that a particular program will accept a particular exam.

Attached here is the main requirement for undergraduate admission.

Meanwhile, you can apply for any program you want at any university with your Nabteb; the university will inform you if is acceptable. So give it a try.

Best wishes
.....thanks alot. God bless you

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Breezy90(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Make una no go Cyprus,una no go hear

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Breezy90:
Make una no go Cyprus,una no go hear
Stay naija na ....body go tell u grin grin

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
PCR Before Arrival in TRNC: Updates

Now some of the flights have been booked and students are ready to arrive. 25 students already got the flights booked for first and second week Sept. Also, kindly send your PNR number before arrival as its needed by embassy upon arrival.

Most important:

People travelling from Category C countries (Nigeria inclusive) are obliged to submit a valid PCR test result (done within the last 3 to 5 days before they travel) while entering TRNC. A second PCR test will be done to Category C passengers and they will be put in a 14-day quarantine in the quarantine by their universities. A third PCR test will be done following the end of the 14-day quarantine period.

Please get your PCR before you fly. Am informed that FAAN will release the approved hospitals for the test today or tommorrow and cost nearly 60k naira

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
wip7:

Now some of the flights have been booked and students are ready to arrive. 25 students already got the flights booked for first and second week Sept. Also, kindly send your PNR number before arrival as its needed by embassy upon arrival.

Most important:

People travelling from Category C countries (Nigeria inclusive) are obliged to submit a valid PCR test result (done within the last 3 to 5 days before they travel) while entering TRNC. A second PCR test will be done to Category C passengers and they will be put in a 14-day quarantine in the quarantine by their universities. A third PCR test will be done following the end of the 14-day quarantine period.

Please get your PCR before you fly. Am informed that FAAN will release the approved hospitals for the test today or tommorrow and cost nearly 60k naira
.......60k for PCR.. .. Haaaa nigeria. .. sad sad

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dharryedu:

Ok to board is also available in Lagos
.....ehnn how ? Pls enlighten us
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Breezy90(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
haroldwilly780:
Stay naija na ....body go tell u grin grin
i rather hustle for naija here than make I go some bleeped up country grin...them Dey call people wey Dey go abroad, Cyprus too dey show face grin
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by realakram: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
@WIP7 can students come with Ok to board this semester?

wip7:

Most important:

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Breezy90:
i rather hustle for naija here than make I go some bleeped up country grin...them Dey call people wey Dey go abroad, Cyprus too dey show face grin
.......stay na ..person hold u grin ;Dtill Nigeria. Start to dey .nigeria something comot 4 ur body ..

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Breezy90(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
haroldwilly780:
.......stay na ..person hold u grin ;Dtill Nigeria. Start to dey .nigeria something comot 4 ur body ..
i couldn’t even read what you typed and you want to go to Cyprus with this your wack english
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
realakram:

@WIP7 can students come with Ok to board this semester?

YES yes yes yes
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Breezy90:
i couldn’t even read what you typed and you want to go to Cyprus with this your wack english
......well na me ..gee time to even dey reply u ... grin grin.......
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
wip7:

YES yes yes yes
.....I hope all the pcr test and 14 days quarantine will be free
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
haroldwilly780:
.....I hope all the pcr test and 14 days quarantine will be free

For the student it’s free ....will be cover by the university according to the information given.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Bsshalee15: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sir @wip7, kindly reply my email regarding studying in Turkey at the masters level. Thanks sir.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Like 3-4 people advised visa is better than OkToboard. ....how true is that, ?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bsshalee15:
Sir @wip7, kindly reply my email regarding studying in Turkey at the masters level. Thanks sir.

Alright
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Mahmuday123: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please are there Nigerians in CSU and is the university a good and accredited university
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Mahmuday123:
Please are there Nigerians in CSU and is the university a good and accredited university

Yes there are Nigerian in all universities in TRNC. And why do you need Nigerian to be in particular school? About accreditation you can email CSU directly to request for that. I used to be Vice dean of Engineering at CSU.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Sheney: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please anyone in EUL Lefke or going to the school should let us connect
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Mahmuday123: 5:11am On Aug 30, 2020
wip7:

Yes there are Nigerian in all universities in TRNC. And why do you need Nigerian to be in particular school? About accreditation you can email CSU directly to request for that. I used to be Vice dean of Engineering at CSU.
tnx
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Updates for EMU prospective students

For those who can come and those who can’t ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.