Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Advices To The Youths... Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Advices To The Youths... Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom (295 Views)

Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo@66 / Yoruba Ancient Wisdom...maye Of Yoruba Kingdom / Dear Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advices To The Youths... Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by packagerz: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2020
LETTER TO THE YOUTHS

Now that this pandemic period has affected businesses, schools and activities..

Youth of today should think before they act. The simple but effective process of thought will help you avoid making critical mistakes that could cost you your freedom, education or your life. ...

Find an adult mentor. ...

Do not be a follower. ...

Focus on your passion...

Be humble. ...

Establish a set of values. ...

Maintain emotion stability.

And believe in yourself...

The truth is that.. It is right time to "TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THAN TO DIE AS LIABILITY"

The youths are the leaders of tomorrow..

This message is brought to you by the house of Maye of Yoruba kingdom

1 Like

Re: My Advices To The Youths... Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by donbachi(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Oga save your advise...they won't take it.all their focuses are on everything illegal.
Re: My Advices To The Youths... Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by packagerz: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2020
With prayers... Our youth will change
Re: My Advices To The Youths... Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by dangermouse(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2020
packagerz:
With prayers... Our youth will change
Prayer(faith) without works is dead on arrival. This is the mistake we Africans make. The youths needs to be engaged with positive skills to enable them tackle with the challenges of life. Its evident that Formal education is doing little or nothing in this regards. Gorvernment at all levels shld join hands in providing enabling institutions to provide our youths with these skills. While there counterparts all over the world are inventing and providing IT solutions etc... The Nigerian youths are busy learning obsolete skills in schools.
Re: My Advices To The Youths... Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom by illicit(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Do giveaway Maye

(1) (Reply)

WEBSITE DESIGNER & WEBSITE COMPANY IN ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE / WEBSITE DESIGNER & WEBSITE COMPANY IN OSOGBO, OSUN STATE / Pre-seen Analysis March/july Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.