Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (53221 Views)

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) / Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria / Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Abia state both with her citizens and Nnamdi kanu should nuked down

UN should drop dynamite there, let's start afresh

I think it's better we ask UN to distribute face masks soaked in sarin gas to ur neighborhood n force everyone there to put it on...
Mugu
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by AmazingELixir: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
So the billions paid to wike was for Edo elections and not for road repairs

See how bereft of basic intellect you are...what has Edo or Rivers state got to do with this thread or the issue in discuss...I know you've never and would never be availed the opportunity to travel out of that your brown roofed shack you call home..
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by dukeprince50: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Lived there for years bro.
and u said ph roads not motorable? There maybe one or two bad roads in ph but what is considered as bad road is just few potholes and some roads that get flooded, we do not have these sort of road in ph
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by mdchikezie(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Beremi:

Stop posting out of ignorance. PORT HARCOURT road the OP showed is an internal road in ABA. Do you even know what qualifies a road to be federal? When a road directly links two states that's when you call it federal road. The federal road that passes Aba is the Enugu-PH express road, that's a good example of a federal road. Get informed. This is what Abia govt has been using to deceive ignorant Abians.

EXACTLY. IF IT WASN'T A FEDERAL ROAD OKEZIE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DESTROYING HOUSES FOR EXPANSION
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Benbelor(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Our leaders won't kill us in this Corntree but looking at the coming generation I know there is hope for Nigeria.

Since it's my birthday today can I get some likes
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by iamfrankoben: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
contigiency:
But Nnamdi KANU, Enyinnaya Abaribe, Segalink and other numerous Abia indigens believe it's better to focus on buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai, Ganduje etc, as their problem. How their state is governed doesn't matter.
useless slowpoke from potopoto Republic.. Portharcourt Road in Aba is a Federal Road, blame the Federal Government for their neglect

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by dukeprince50: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
That road is not rivers state road, u just had an erection cos u heard portharcourt

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Beremi(f): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
tysontim:

That is a federal A3 road that pass through Aba connects Umuahia, all d way to Okigwi imo state before moving to enugu

I don't know why Abia people are like this. This PORT HARCOURT road, it is an internal road in Aba. It is not the same as the PORT HARCOURT-OKIGWE-UMUAHIA-ENUGU EXPRESS.

The are 2 different roads. This one the OP post is PORT HARCOURT road and it is a state road. Federal roads connects two or more states directly, but this one only led into ABA.
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by dukeprince50: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Benbelor:
Our leaders won't kill us in this Corntree but looking at the coming generation I know there is hope for Nigeria.

Since it's my birthday today can I get some likes
is it the generation that keep voting these useless thieves and fight online or its another generation?
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Mtcheeewfree(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
���

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Beremi(f): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by DModeCntStopMe: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
[s]Ndigbo in general votes under sentiment, religion, hate and ethnicity.

Its good they are reaping how they vote. I have no pity but will rather encourage them to keep it up[/s]

Stupid submission!

What then will you say about the country? On what lines do Nigerians vote in choosing their president?

Is the entire country any better?
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ejanla07:
How is this worse than badagry expresswaterway in lagos
Even the almighty lekki ijebu road I passed last week Monday.u will wonder if there is still Lagos state
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Beremi(f): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Lastmankc(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
You haven't answered his question?He said when we you guys call out for all the corrupt politicians in the southwest.Just like the flatees are doing in this thread.
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
TINUBU!TINUBU !! TINUBU!!! WHY DID YOU LOOT THESE PEOPLE'S BRAIN?
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by tysontim(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Beremi:

I don't know why Abia people are like this. This PORT HARCOURT road, it is an internal road in Aba. It is not the same as the PORT HARCOURT-OKIGWE-UMUAHIA-ENUGU EXPRESS.

The are 2 different roads. This one the OP post is PORT HARCOURT road and it is a state road. Federal roads connects two or more states directly, but this one only led into ABA.

Stop misinforming the public

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Federal road.
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Amanda4life: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
THEY SHOULD JUST HAND OVER THIS STATE TO ANOTHER PARTY.

PLS ANY NAME LIKE
ORJI
UZOR
T.O
SHOULD /MUST NOT HAVE CONNECTION WITH ANY 8N COMING GORVERNOR OF ABIA STATE
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Benbelor(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
is it the generation that keep voting these useless thieves and fight online or its another generation?
its the other one grin
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Amanda4life: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
THEY SHOULD JUST HAND OVER THIS STATE TO ANOTHER PARTY.

PLS ANY NAME LIKE
ORJI
UZOR
T.O
SHOULD /MUST NOT HAVE CONNECTION WITH ANY iN COMING GORVERNOR OF ABIA STATE
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Beremi(f): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
tysontim:

Stop misinforming the public

You are obviously ignorant or a paid government propagandist.

See the PORT HARCOURT road the OP post. It cuts off from the main Enugu-PH Express road(A3) which is a federal road. They are 2 different roads. This particular one below belongs to the state.

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by 2cribz: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Those riding toyota 4runner will be so happy
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Stupid submission!

What then will you say about the country? On what lines do Nigerians vote in choosing their president?

Is the entire country any better?

Nnaa you get time o. Did you take time to check the moniker of the idiot you quoted?
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by SaintLucia: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tinubu is their problem in that region. Whenever you see two or three of them gathering, try and listen to their conversation I can confidently tell u say it's all about Tinubu or Buhari grin
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Beremi(f): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tysontim, PORT HARCOURT road is an ABA inland road that connects to Ohanku and rest of Aba inland neighbourhoods. It is a state road just like Ohanku that's equally as bad.

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by tysontim(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Beremi:

You are obviously ignorant or a paid government propagandist.

See the PORT HARCOURT road the OP post. It cuts off from the main Enugu-PH Express road. They are 2 different roads.

This cut is also known as MCc Uratta road that's wat people call it, and is not bad like the picture op posted, look at the first picture you'll see the newest story building that is located around Ala Oji in Aba which is along the main Ph-expressway. Go there and confirm.

I'm not a government employee, nor I'm I from Abia, but I know Aba well cus I'm a business man
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by tysontim(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Beremi:
Tysontim, PORT HARCOURT road is an ABA inland road that connects to Ohanku and rest of Aba inland neighbourhoods. It is a state road just like Ohanku that's equally as bad.

The pictures are not from the port Harcourt road which connect to ohanku, the op would have named it well, the fault is from him
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Edoziesmart(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
HembaqMbk:

It is currently competing with Obohia Rd and Ohanku Road

Ohanku is the worst
Follow by port Harcourt road
Then ngwa road
Then opobo road
Even ọmụma road
Damn!
Almost all the whole road in Aba is like this very one in picture

Bad road made me to quit sleeping in our family house in Ohanku each time I visit Aba. I prefer to stay with friend at East Street
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Kingspin(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
HembaqMbk:
I was in Aba yesterday for an event and I saw bad governance. The pictures below show the current state of Port Harcourt Road in Aba. It is unarguably the worst road in the entire SE.
Op you forgot to add that this is a federal road and every effort in the past has been made for the Federal Government to award this road, No way. The current ministry of works, Fashola visited the area yet nothing has been done. Because it is a road in the East.
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Beremi(f): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
It is called PORT HARCOURT road Aba and it's a state road, even Google confirmed it. If you say it is not bad, then you haven't been there in the last 5yrs. It is one of the worst roads in Nigeria today. You can't even drive on it. I don't want to post the pictures I got there so as not to further run down Abia state.

tysontim:

This cut is also known as MCc Uratta road that's wat people call it, and is not bad like the picture op posted, look at the first picture you'll see the newest story building that is located around Also Orji in Aba which is along the main Ph-expressway. Go there and confirm.

I'm not a government employee, nor I'm I from Abia, but I know Aba well cus I'm a business man

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Edoziesmart(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Senseless comment

Is Wike, Edo state governor?
Or is Aba in Rvers state?

Very foolish comment of the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria / Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos, Cries Out For Help (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.