Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE (53168 Views)

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) / Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Resemblance246: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2020
sesan85:

Lol what!? Osu Boy attempting to call Yorubas cannibals? Wonders shall never end! When cannibalism is a part and parcel of your Osu IPOB Potopoto culture. Ngwa and Abiriba cannibals come to mind, lmao!
And you're wrong that millions of Yoruba people reside in the East, olori pelebe; it's billions, lol. Baby factory product.

This is wickedness.
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by B2mario(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Another axis

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by somalianprince: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2020
B2mario:
Another axis

Aba is gone cheesy

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by B2mario(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2020
Umuahia

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by somalianprince: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2020
B2mario:
Umuahia

Abia state is gone. Worst state in Nigeria cheesy

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by HembaqMbk: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2020
B2mario:

Oga stop lying here, Aba does not have much problem as portrayed online. The op showed only portharcourt which is still under reconstruction and we are debunking that the place alone can not represent Aba. 70% of Aba areas are more planned and organized. Pls cry more for states like Kogi state, Ogun state, Benue state, Osun and so many others where it seems to be that there's no government and nothing seems to be working.

Meanwhile, this is the same portharcourt road under construction.

I wont argue with you... anybody supporting this present state government is heartless. Bro, I grew up in Aba and left Aba over 10years ago. I'm not interested in your yeye politics. I stand for good governance.
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by HembaqMbk: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2020
B2mario:
Umuahia

Did they pay you? Never sell your conscience nwanne. I dont follow politicians. I follow good governance.
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by HembaqMbk: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2020
somalianprince:

Abia state is gone. Worst state in Nigeria cheesy

And you can see people like B2mario, umueme supporting this government. How do you guys sleep at night?
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Umueme: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2020
Captain6:
Which faulks road? The one that has broken down already, in less than 3years of reconstruction?
Aba bad roads have not improved much since 2015, poor quality roads is what the governor delivers. No remarkable progresses made! If he can't PH road he has done nothing in Aba!

HembaqMbk:

People like you are the problem of Aba. Are you happy with the present condition of Aba? Please be objective.

HembaqMbk:

And you can see people like B2mario, umueme supporting this government. How do you guys sleep at night?

Nonsense questions...... Captain6 which faulks road is spoilt?? Our governor is slow, yes....but he's better than OUK and T.A Orji combined. For the first time since Mbakwes tenure, multi national companies (e.g GZI) have been trooping in. Can Shell build gas pipeline in a 'dead state'??

If your not in Aba, pls don't drag what your not sure of. Aba is badly stereotyped on NL.

PS: first and last pictures are that of the faulks road you claimed has spoilt

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by B2mario(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
HembaqMbk:

I wont argue with you... anybody supporting this present state government is heartless. Bro, I grew up in Aba and left Aba over 10years ago. I'm not interested in your yeye politics. I stand for good governance.

See you, propagandist, you grew up in Aba and you are here claiming that Aba is bad as you portrayed here on nairaland. Swear that the pictures I and umueme posted are not the current pictures of Aba.

Guy, from your write-up, you did not grow up in Aba. What is "yeye" doing in your grammar, it's not part of our slangs.
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by somalianprince: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Cry as much as you want but in all honesty Aba is like gutter filled with shit. That's the best description of Aba.

[s]
B2mario:

See you, propagandist, you grew up in Aba and you are here claiming that Aba is bad as you portrayed here on nairaland. Swear that the pictures I and umueme posted are not the current pictures of Aba.Guy, from your write-up, you did not grow up in Aba. What is "yeye" doing in your grammar, it's not part of our slangs.
[/s]
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by HembaqMbk: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
B2mario:

See you, propagandist, you grew up in Aba and you are here claiming that Aba is bad as you portrayed here on nairaland. Swear that the pictures I and umueme posted are not the current pictures of Aba.

Guy, from your write-up, you did not grow up in Aba. What is "yeye" doing in your grammar, it's not part of our slangs.

Learn

1. Enyia: My friend
2. Olee way: How far?
3. Driver dotia: Driver move the vehicle.
4. Nwa apa: Mumu
5. Akwanwa: Pretty girl
6. Ripu: Find your way
7. Larie: Find your way
8. Enyia gaaria: My friend find your way. Sign of danger
9. Were straw miwa uwa: keep enjoying.
10. Early mormor: First thing the following morning
11. Anu mpama: Animalistic person.
12. Piakashia: Destroy
13. Aron: A loser
14. Choporom something: a way of asking for money.
15. Orie alaa: Something has gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by B2mario(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Umueme:

Nonsense questions...... Captain6 which faulks road is spoilt?? Our governor is slow, yes....but he's better than OUK and T.A Orji combined. For the first time since Mbakwes tenure, multi national companies (e.g GZI) have been trooping in. Can Shell build gas pipeline in a 'dead state'??

If your not in Aba, pls don't drag what your not sure of. Aba is badly stereotyped on NL.

PS: first and last pictures are that of the faulks road you claimed has spoilt

Brother don't be deterred by the actions of these propagandists that full everywhere in nairaland. Most of them don't even know the direction to Aba talk more of leaving in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by B2mario(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
HembaqMbk:

Learn

1. Enyia: My friend
2. Olee way: How far?
3. Driver dotia: Driver move the vehicle.
4. Nwa apa: Mumu
5. Akwanwa: Pretty girl
6. Ripu: Find your way
7. Larie: Find your way
8. Enyia gaaria: My friend find your way. Sign of danger
9. Were straw miwa uwa: keep enjoying.
10. Early mormor: First thing the following morning
11. Anu mpama: Animalistic person.
12. Piakashia: Destroy
13. Aron: A loser
14. Choporom something: a way of asking for money.
15. Orie alaa: Something has gone wrong.

You have contacted one Aba guy or lady to write these for you. Continue deceiving yourself as well.
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by HembaqMbk: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
B2mario:

You have contacted one Aba guy or lady to write these for you. Continue deceiving yourself as well.

Nwanne aba ma ndi aba

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Babysheart(f): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
chukel:
you guys should quit this ignorance. It's not a federal road. The confidence with which you guys post rubbish is amazing.

I actually grew up in Aba and have always known this road to be a Federal Road. I'm not speaking out of ignorance. Do some research please.

https://www.businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/abia-moves-rehabilitate-port-harcourt-road-aba/amp/
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Babysheart(f): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Beremi:
undecided

PORT HARCOURT road Aba is a state road, it cuts off the major Enugu-PH road which is the federal road

Federal roads links other states directly but PORT HARCOURT road is an Aba inland road that links Ohanku and others neighbourhoods in Aba

I grew up in Aba. And I'm 100% sure of my facts. Don't argue blindly next time.

https://www.businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/abia-moves-rehabilitate-port-harcourt-road-aba/amp/
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by Babysheart(f): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Beremi:
undecided

PORT HARCOURT road Aba is a state road, it cuts off the major Enugu-PH road which is the federal road

Federal roads links other states directly but PORT HARCOURT road is an Aba inland road that links Ohanku and others neighbourhoods in Aba

Don't argue blindly next time.

Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by B2mario(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Mod, stop bringing me here. Who always bring me to the comment box of this thread any time I'm logging in?

Nairaland officials take note and let my account not be hacked.

cc: seun
Re: Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE by B2mario(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
oneeast3:

Lol this is where you are supposed to be because it is your state.

Will you tell me where I must be. Boy is like you are still a baby. I don't see nairaland as you see it. I see it as a news forum where I come and read news and comment when necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) / Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.