Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (54248 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ayemileto:

How is it possible to build an 18 storey building within 8 months?

The simple fact is that the building must have started long ago before he became minister.

And him mentioning her personal life instead of denying the allegations doesn't make him strong or sharp.

If anything, it only shows she might be right.

She's 100% right otherwise y intimidate her on a press conference, journalists here are not respected!
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by blowjohn(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
SocialJustice:
If she has had 20 husbands is not the issue, oga answer to the allegations leveled against you.

But having 20 husbands Is an issue.
Having 4 is very suspicious.
He mentioned temperament.
Do u see the llink?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by dboss12(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
illitrate:
Am sure her life is now in danger.
Akpabio nobi pastor oo
she must be taught a lesson idiot like her need to be dealt with thoroughly.
nonsense and prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
The joke is actually on him and APC.

UbongCR7:
That wasn't necessary.

On the part he said that former NDDC directors went there just to accumulate money for Election, I can only laugh.
Akpabio and Apc are beneficiaries to that - the Apc candidate of the last Election in Akpabio's state Mr. Nsima Ekere used nddc funds for his elections and still failed woefully.
This shows that Akpabio is basically implicating himself.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
UnusualJhay:

The way you jump into conclusions is very alarming, where in my quote was he celebrated!

His explanation was apt! , that's why i miss him, he has a way with words.

And yes, i'm an Akwaibomite!

He robbed us, so true.

Do u knw y I don't like tribalistic people, is that they fail to see d bigger picture but see things only from a distorted prism(Tribe & state of origin), u are so indepthly in love with akpabio that u miss him in d green chamber, that u fail to see the rsn why u don't av good schools, stable electricity and good roads even food to chop is because of him!
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Ayemileto(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
blowjohn:

But having 20 husbands Is an issue.
Having 4 is very suspicious.
He mentioned temperament.
Do u see the llink?

Her having temperament issues, does not explain the allegations.

It's just like someone accusing you of stealing from and destruction of properties of a government agency you're overseeing, among other stuffs, and all you could say to defend yourself is that she have temperamental issues and need to see a doctor.

If you watched the videos, you'll understand my point better.

She accused him of bombing pipelines, Corruption, forcing her to take a oath to commit crime without talking among other stuffs.

And this is all he could say to reply her? He didn't even deny any of the allegations.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by alllivesmatter(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Niaja4real:

Unam ikot mkpo
U dis thief again
Leave the private life of the woman and face your corruption allegations
Ebua ikot

No mind am eyen eka... The guy has been known to be a careless talker from inception. I personally call him the blabber!!!! He talks without reasoning. Infact...He is a comedian to some of us here.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Eroms4life17(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
He went about praising the president for authorising audit of nddc. That sounds like Arse leaking. My former Deputy Governor was former DG NDDC and he's APC. So accusing all former DG implicates his party. He was boasting about the forensic audit. Something tells me, it's already been compromised. He attacked her personal life instead of addressing the allegations. Will he sue her for character defamation? He continued praising himself for projects done in his state which we cannot verify if they are functioning properly till today or not. The woman may have her own issues but careful look at those allegations, Akpabio has alot to prove.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by MrFly(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Doubledaniel:
Does this explains the billions he looted even as Akwa Ibom governor. Being a looter, always a looter!
are u an Akwa Ibomite? Can u defend ur statement? Look b4 u leag

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Goodman247: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Even if she marries 100 husband,that is her life, akpabio you wan yanch the woman too
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Billygee2u: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
UbongCR7:
That wasn't necessary.

On the part he said that former NDDC directors went there just to accumulate money for Election, I can only laugh.
Akpabio and Apc are beneficiaries to that - the Apc candidate of the last Election in Akpabio's state Mr. Nsima Ekere used nddc funds for his elections and still failed woefully.
looting for his selfish dead on arrival presidential ambition.
Watch out how Akpabio will end up in prison before 2023 elections
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by obcpascal: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
The major road behind of Back of Warri Old Airport, Effurun. Connecting Water resources to Ugborikoko

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by MrFly(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Niaja4real:

Unam ikot mkpo
U dis thief again
Leave the private life of the woman and face your corruption allegations
Ebua ikot
Ekpu ata isip kup inua, the woman was sacked because of insurbordination and now she wants Akpabio to join her in her free fall. Ekpe uman afo abiet ebot

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by GodShowmemercy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Niaja4real:
Unam ikot mkpo U dis thief again Leave the private life of the woman and face your corruption allegations Ebua ikot
Haha kuyak Ubiak Figne
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Billygee2u: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Doubledaniel:
Does this explains the billions he looted even as Akwa Ibom governor. Being a looter, always a looter!
Politicians never repent.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by kayjay69(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
And what has she marrying 4 husbands or 40 husbands got to do with the real issue at hand?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Agugbadin: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Not your business, she will not be intimidated by your oat of secrecy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Akpabio, hushpuppi's mentor

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Billygee2u: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
remigiusizunna:
Akpabio should just shut the fuxk up .
All of them are enemies of the people.
Any time it doesn't go down well with the person he/she will run back and cry wolf.
And the fools whose common wealth are being stolen will still come to defend them
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Billygee2u: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
kayjay69:
And what has she marrying 4 husbands or 40 husbands got to do with the real issue at hand?
The bloody looter is trying hard to divert attention

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by MarvelousMe: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
UbongCR7:
That wasn't necessary.

Same as Dan Abia or whatever is his name exactly, was a former chairman of NDDC accumulated so much money and wanted to be the governor.
Still in APC
Couldn’t even get get through the many primaries he has attempted

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by TruthinAction: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
What has the number of husbands got to do with corruption allegations? All these polithiefians will roast in burning hell.
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
michoim:
That is a strong one from the great Akpabio...
A great man grin
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
xynerise:
And so fuvking what?

It doesn't change the fact that you are a thief.
What a weak attempt at defending himself undecided
Abeg leave that one show me any politicain that is not a thief including Joy and I will show you where angels live in my village
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yankee101:
Both of them are thieves including the national assembly that pads their budgets
Honestly
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
VirginFinder:
4 husbands

Pathetic! angry
Yeah
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by belcom10(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
At times I just wonder what Nigerian really need. You can't expect 100 per cent integrity from these Politicians . That's the fact. Am not in any way supporting fraud. My point is , Akpabio is one of the politician that has the interest of the people at heart. He works and of course benefit. Not like others that don't care they only care about their pocket and no meaningful project executed. Akpabio is the real man.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
flames01:

So how did you get phone to make this comment if you sold your phone?
Don't you know that some Nigerian citizens are criminals not only the politicians that is why am even suspecting this Joy too
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Was that the only thing you read in the write-up undecided ?
Her number of husbands already shows that she's a temperamental person.
Facts bro
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
To God! Nigerians have a very big problem

Our leaders/politicians whether dead or alive, current or former once belonged to what we called "masses" before they assumed the various positions they currently occupy, probably lamenting how corrupt the then govts were.

Now, they all are in the position to better the lives of the same "masses" they once belonged to, yet still continued the massive looting and corruption they once cried about.

You see the corruption in this country is not all about our leaders/politicians alone but all NIGERIANS

Nigerians, whether poor or rich, young or old, blind or crippled, man or woman, etc, are ALL corrupt.

Corruption is a Nigerian thing and not just the leaders.

Facts
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
For all I saw, Akpabio did a great Job as a governor of Akwa Ibom state. Politicians like him in terms of development, are difficult to find in Nigeria. You must give him that
Yes to that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.