Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (54263 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Annie939(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=91676423]

Where is ur evidence, shun all this ur "u & I know" crap, that is not what it takes to win a court case, u are lucky u didn't accuse akpabio publicly, he would have sued u to court for defamation of character and falsely accusing him of mingling with prostitutes even as a public official, that's a grave accusation! U girls should stop all this nonsense of accusing people of wat they didn't do especially rape, u people have abused and defeated the entire process of trying to get justice for the real victims of rape, just like u people defeated feminism![/quote . okay..... you won nice arguing with hope to argue with next time
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Annie939:
women are evil women are evil still you guys won't let women rest.

I never said all women are evil, I said women like "U" are evil with this kind of false accusation, u av even falsely accused me again of saying that I actually said "all women are evil but I won't let them rest"_ u see y I said u in particular is a serial false accuser and bearer of false claims

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Annie939(f): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Heathrow44:

I never said all women are evil, I said women like "U" are evil with this kind of false accusation, u av even falsely accused me again of saying that I actually said "all women are evil but I won't let them rest"_ u see y I said u in particular is a serial false accuser and bearer of false claims
are you now calling me evil woman just because we argue on something? anyways nice arguing with you and hope to argue with you next time, have a pleasant day
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=Annie939 post=91676513][/quote]

U re welcome, follow my signature to get how to not falsely accuse people again, okay cool grin
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Annie939:
are you now calling me evil woman just because we argue on something? anyways nice arguing with you and hope to argue with you next time, have a pleasant day

U have again falsely accused me of calling u an evil woman, when I actually said " women like u are evil" in the context of the use of this language its evident that this comment was directed at the behavior exhibited by u rather than a direct attack on ur personality, the use of like in that sentence completely negates any bad feeling or potential to cause bodily harm or emotional trauma!

This is a 3 count charge of false accusation and u aren't a first offender but a serial false accuser, at this junction, I comot hand for ur matta!
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Annie939(f): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Heathrow44:

U have again falsely accused me of calling u an evil woman, when I actually said " women like u are evil" in the context of the use of this language its evident that this comment was directed at the behavior exhibited by u rather than a direct attack on ur personality, the use of like in that sentence completely negates any bad feeling or potential to cause bodily harm or emotional trauma!

This is a 3 count charge of false accusation and u aren't a first offender but a serial false accuser, at this junction, I comot hand for ur matta!
I like you, you made my day

Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by farellstone: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' by Hunchogee: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.