Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli (736 Views)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep / Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by LiveTimesNG: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2020
See Photos as three men were forced to eat sacrifice they carried in broad daylight in Lagos (PHOTOS)

Click the link below to see details and other photos...

https://livetimesng.com/see-photos-as-three-men-were-forced-to-eat-sacrifice-they-carried-in-broad-daylight-in-lagos-photos/

Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2020
Lol
Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by donbachi(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2020
They are now gods..make dem serve schnapp join o.the 3rd person don already turn spirit,even wen him eva chop d food finish..e no dey easy.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by pyyxxaro: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2020
All these men don turn Man-Made gods like this

See the guy on the left , u go know say the guy de hungry normally grin

OP I know say naa u be the 3rd person
Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by Nukilia: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2020
@Op, where is the third person? cheesy cheesy
Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by TransflectTP(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2020
3 men? But na only two men show there.

Besides, this looks like comedy scene.
Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by Artiiclebeast: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Very barbaric...
Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by donbachi(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Nukilia:
@Op, where is the third person? cheesy cheesy
na op broda

1 Like

Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by slowice(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Serves them right..... Na this kind jungle justice I like not the barbaric type
Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by punisha: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020
This one sweet my belle...
Bunch of hungry idiaaaaaaats

Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by Cumtroller: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Is it a crime to carry sacrifice? I believe we still have freedom of religion.

I wonder how some people reason..
Re: See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli by babtoundey(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cumtroller:
Is it a crime to carry sacrifice? I believe we still have freedom of religion.

I wonder how some people reason..

Freedom of religion that limits and violates others freedom of space and movement. If you want carry sacrifice why you no carry am put for your backyard.

(1) (Reply)

Six Prominent Styles Of Traditional Music In Igbo Culture / The Science Behind Cannabis And Creativity / Brief History Of Iseyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.