Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Credits Well Deserved - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Credits Well Deserved (199 Views)

Another Well Deserved Award Bagged For The Year 2023 / How To Know Now Many Id 48 Clone Credits On Your VVDI Mini Key Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Credits Well Deserved by Banks92(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2020
In February, I was in the market for my first car.
Came across a Nairalander who is into auto sales including assisting with pre-orders.

I contacted him and the search started. He was very patient and gave lots of advice on making a choice considering my budget was very small.

Finally, he won a car through auction, due to the whole corona issue, Car took longer than usual to arrive. I took delivery of my ride and I must say I am very satisfied.
Prior to Clearing, Custom duty increased but he didn't request any extra money.
Anchor84 also assisted with someone to drive the car down to my location when inter state travel ban was still in place.

This is an appreciation/recommendation on Anchor84

Many thanks bro. There are still honest Nigerians out there and you my friend are one of them.

Note- I am yet to meet Anchor84 in person as I live in south east Nigeria.
I was able to save at least 200k- 300k by buying through him. There is also the fact that I knew the history, milage and extent of damage to the car I was buying
Re: Credits Well Deserved by Mayor555(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Congrats sir. you went to a good person.

Anchor84 been repping honesty from time immemorial ....

2 Likes

Re: Credits Well Deserved by Anchor84: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
THANKS Soo much Sir...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2008 Registered. 08062499398 / Experts Only Please / Neatly Used 2009/2010 Corolla Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.