Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Can I Sue MTN For This Scam(screenshots) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can I Sue MTN For This Scam(screenshots) (603 Views)

Do People Still Fall For This Scam? (pic) / Can I Sue MTN Nigeria For This? / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Sue MTN For This Scam(screenshots) by fvck(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Halo NL pls mtn are at it again scamming me steadily of my 300 naira daily autorenewal plan,I called their customer care line in order to cancel the subscription of auto renewal and yet I still get autorenewal,I also followed the instruction presented by them in order to deactivate it,but this is what I get below....

Question now is can I sue mtn to court?

Re: Can I Sue MTN For This Scam(screenshots) by dingbang(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Confirm that you didn't mistakenly click to renew auto sub before you go shoot yourself on the foot.
Re: Can I Sue MTN For This Scam(screenshots) by fvck(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2020
dingbang:
Confirm that you didn't mistakenly click to renew auto sub before you go shoot yourself on the foot.

I did but they're refusing to stop it,that's the issue. It's not by force to continue with their autorenewal
Re: Can I Sue MTN For This Scam(screenshots) by dingbang(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2020
fvck:

I did but they're refusing to stop it,that's the issue. It's not by force to continue with their autorenewal
then you have a case.
Re: Can I Sue MTN For This Scam(screenshots) by mrsirval: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2020
please sue
Re: Can I Sue MTN For This Scam(screenshots) by Mayng01(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Call the customer care line

1 Like

Re: Can I Sue MTN For This Scam(screenshots) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oga. Make sure say na letter O u dey use no be 0 (zero).
As in NO instead of N0.

But with d way ur font dey. U r on track.

Send dem a mail. Customer service will fail u.

(1) (Reply)

Singlemother Buried Her 3 Months Old Baby After A Rich Man Promised To Marry Her / BREAKING: #ENDSARS! Protest In Toronto, Canada (VIDEO) / #endsars: Massive Turnout In Ibadan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.