Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (76978 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Tega Dominic Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
Forget the camera smile and packaging. There's inner pain that an aging single lady suffers. The pain grows as she gets older. Forget the "marriage is not everything" and liberated woman bulshit. They all deny it publicly. When you are close to one you will understand her pain.

I have actually met more married women in pain and regret than single ones of the same middle age or older... If marriage were that fulfilling why is divorce rate way over the roof??! Why are married women seriously outdoing men in infidelity??!...

Honestly, if I wasn't disciplined and principled with regards to sex, I would have more sexcapades with married women than single.

Bottom line, while marriage brings fulfillment to some women and men, it brings the exact same opposite to others... Everyone should be true to himself, and not following a dumb societal bandwagon.

So, yes... Marriage is not Everything!!! tongue

25 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by fergie001: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

You wanna try your luck?
She get money o!

Oya do go marry your spec.
Time no dey.
Na so aunty form reach until 45 o'clock nack so undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by BrutalLafamilia: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2020
My nollywood crush that year.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2020
HBD beautiful lady. She seems to age with grace.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Liars. She's not up to 45
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by DCmonster: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Wow! Rita my crush back then. She would want the dick so bad now, like every damn day. Women crave for dick the most during their early teen and couple of years post menopause. cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by ghettokid1(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=91634162][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by dukeprince50: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
lalasticlala:

On a lighter note, for the marriage crew, Marriage is not by force oooo.

Happy birthday beautiful Riri...
oga preacher, but u don marry o, make I find that ur marriage thread sef.
Modified :
More than 4000 threads, its futile trying to find it
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by fergie001: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2020
ghettokid1:
The lady is neat....
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by youngestgrad(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Rita Dummynick, only women can smoke and not look like they smoke.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2020
No man gree marry her las las sha

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by WINDSOW(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Take off the makeover n I ll appraise you.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by bukatyne(f): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2020
potbelly:
Yuzedo's favorite wink

Yeah back then.

He even created a thread where he met her.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by kulobyno: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have actually met more married women in pain and regret than single ones of the same middle age or older... If marriage were that fulfilling why is divorce rate way over the roof??! Why are married women seriously outdoing men in infidelity??!...

Honestly, if I wasn't disciplined and principled with regards to sex, I would have more sexcapades with married women than single.

Bottom line, while marriage brings fulfillment to some women and men, it brings the exact same opposite to others... Everyone should be true to himself, and not following a dumb societal bandwagon.

Bro everything in life needs special attention and care: Career, business, jobs. If you fail to administer proper care then be ready to tell a tale of woe.

For the fact that you encountered people who got married for the wrong reasons or people that refused to nurture their marriages and feeling disgruntled or are suffering the consequences doesn't mean that one should concede to the fallacious assertion that "marriage is not everything"
God made meant us to have life partners.

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by ghettokid1(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2020
fergie001:
The lady is neat....
you wanna try ya luck? cc, buharinawah
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by bukatyne(f): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Happy birthday Rita.

Looking very good.

More of God's blessings.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Samnavy: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Go and married
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by michjunior: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
kulobyno:
Forget the camera smile and packaging. There's inner pain that an aging single lady suffers. The pain grows as she gets older. Forget the "marriage is not everything" and liberated woman bulshit. They all deny it publicly. When you are close to one you will understand her pain.

Exactly broda...wether we want to admit it or not...getting married and having a family is a great acheivement...
it such a beautiful thing

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Sirdiq21: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
ghettokid1:

lala i dey suspect you oo...
Suspects Lala with Snake not this hanty
Lala is Happily Married.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by luminouz(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Lmaoooo at your last line...

Yet you wan marry? grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Rita Dominic is pretty. i wonder how she is still single . probably she like one of this feminist we have here on Nairaland who think submissiveness to their man is not in their dictionary.........una go die Single.....

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by kingthreat(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2020
I hope she has a child. Else it'll be a lonely MILFhood for her

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by benjanny(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Happy birthday Rita
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by ibkonekt(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
this na midnight paper...not evening

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Tissyjay(f): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Happy birthday Mummy Rita
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by bayfam(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2020
LION SHARE SMART CONTRACT is just hours away from launching, what's stopping you from making lion share an unending source of income for you?
Remember success await only those who recognize opportunities and utilize them!!
All you need is a one-time registration fee of 0.04 ethereum, then you get to accumulate as much ethereum as you can!!

Don't let your doubt mislead you, Join today before it is too late...
*Join our team, and let's write success stories together*
https:///Gr0FdzQ3ts4LCPwFl0Ajf6
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo at your last line...

Yet you wan marry? grin

I am actually a happy and fulfilled married man!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by luminouz(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

I am actually a happy and fulfilled married man!!! cool

Lol, case closed then

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by MajorWarren: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2020
My baby cry kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by monerozi5590: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2020
tobenuel:
Happy birthday one time crush
So you senior me with 20, na woao

25!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by fergie001: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2020
ghettokid1:

you wanna try ya luck?
cc, buharinawah
Sometimes the older the better grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. by popcykaylah(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Rita Dominic and Tana Adelana are the two actress I’d chase around once I blow ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo / People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.