Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Problems That New Youtubers Faces - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems That New Youtubers Faces (303 Views)

This Is The Man Who Caused All The Problems That Men Are Facing Today With Women / Medical Problems That Can Be Prevented By Having Sex Regularly / Bra Problems That Men Will Not Understand(comic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems That New Youtubers Faces by Blessedndu(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Hey, welcome to my channel; OBTV africa.
Today I'm gonna tell you the problems that new youtubers face.
Anyway, I'm BLESSED the owner of obtv africa YouTube channel. I'm just 15 and I was a succesful youtuber.
Yes “WAS". Because I had a channel with over 50,000 subs. I later sold it for 300 dollars. The name of the channel was OB CONCEPTS.
SO BACK TO THE TOPIC
I just started a new channels few weeks ago and it's slow in growth (reason is because I am not consistent) I don't really care for now. Because I RELY ON weekly allowances given to me by my parents

AND ITS REAALY GOOD (LOL)

SO THE FIRST PROBLEMS YOUYUBERS FAVE IS AUDIENCE.
how much audience do you have. It's really frustrating sometimes when you put in all your effort in making a video and you get one or no views.
HERE'S WHAT I DID
I advertised my channel on nairaland dot com and hot about 68% of my subscribers from here.

I also promoted on some specific groups on facebook.

As a new youtuber, one thing you must not do is SUB FOR SUB. You should let your viewers be the one to subscribe.

YouTube has also noticed and by the end if this year it will remove those channels.

WHY,

because it is marked as spam when someone subscribe to your channel without watching for at least thirty seconds.

And YouTube automatically removes those subs, so it's not worth it.

ANITHER LROBLEM IS

wrong use of tags.

When uploading, youtubers are faced with a problem of adding tag, the solution is to download the tubebuddy app. It will help you in managing your channel as a creator. Tags are important because when someone searches for a video on YouTube relating to your topic and tag, your video shows up. And it also makes your video to be reccomensed by YouTube.

ANOTHER PROBLEM IS

thumbnails. Thumbnails are the first image that you see before you click on a video. And it is very important because 60% of your viewers are interested in your thumbnails and if it's eye catchy, they'll click right away.

If you don't have a computer. You can use your phone to create a thumbnail using PICSART app to remove photo background and to beautify and also PIXEL LAB TO ADD YOIR TEXTS.

MAKE SURE THAY WHEN DESIGNING A THUMBNAIL, YOU USE LESSER WORDS AND YOU SHOULD MAKE IT BOLD.

ANOTHER PROBLEM IS

TITTLING. So many leople use wrong TITTLING patten. So the best thing to do is to capitalize the important words. Like I did below.

Please remember don't do SUB FOR sub because you'll be disappointed.

DONT LET MEAN COMMENTS TO BRING YOU DOWN. as some people head nor correct. INSTEAD USE THAT TO MAKE YOURSELF BETTER.

ALWAYS READ COMMEMTS AS THEIR YOUR FANS AND LISTEN TO THEM. MAKE SIRE TO INTERACT WITH THRM.

IT TOOK ME TWO YEARS TO GET 50 K subs.

But my elder brother got 100 K subs in 2 months. We're both music recording artist. But I do mine with my phone. Using tuneme app. *wink*

I've recorded lots of song. I'm really talented (that's what they tell me)

So listen to my cover on REMA woman below

Please subscribe to my channel and check my other videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3-sTzcTEl4

(1) (Reply)

Edo Men And Food / PLEASE HELP! He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife-to-be / Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.