Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies (28703 Views)

Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. / SexForGrades: UNIBEN Professor Defend Lecturers, Says Some Girls Want STD / How Gunmen Killed UNIBEN Professor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by JeffreyOraz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
And people will still say coro na scam, their brain is a scam

Anyways, see that number below, dm me if you want to get a website or logo at an affordable price
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
/
Ph.D in Plant Pathogenic Microbiology?

Who agreed to pay his tuition?

/
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Golan007: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Josskute(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Such a nice man. Always did thorough revisions with us before exams. It's such a huge shock.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Iceyjayz: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rest well sir
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Sheggy13(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Ph.D in Plant Pathogenic Microbiology?

Who agreed to pay his tuition?

/
What's wrong with Plant Pathogenic Microbiology that you're asking such a question? Is it ridiculous?

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by 2cribz: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
The orgy too much na. Pytopatology. Imagine say you go drink,u come dey drive go house. Police flag you down.,police come ask you wetin you dey do 4a living.. You go say na pytopatology with patogenic microbiology. Dem go say u dey mad.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by grammarian247(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
I teach Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by donatus101(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
For almost every uniben lecturer that dies trust me when I say there is a student somewhere that is rightfully glad. These men are destiny destroyers mehn. Rip to him sha. Waiting to here a similar news from one old witch in my department
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by authority2006(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
christejames:
RIP to the erudite academic.

I don't know why this government is still keeping students at home as if they are not aware that most of these pupils are attending private/public lessons which is akin to schooling...

I am just tired of this government, please how many days are left before this rudderless government take their leave?

And a useless one will just replace her and re-open all the schools. Then, covid-19 will just be free falling? If you had thought about it properly, you would have known that kids going for lessons are from the same environment. You want to compare that one with reopening of higher institutions where students from Lagos and Abuja will travel to Delta state?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by AdakoleG: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
I have known prof for some years now, we attended same church at Dunamis Gospel Centre , Benin GRA.
A very good Man with God's fearing, he is our church Men leader which he has contributed a lot in both financial, spiritual and otherwise.
May God accept his soul and may he rest in peace.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by coatofwealth(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
RIP
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by mogbeyiteren: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
my lectuerer that year........RIP

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by chocolatelady(f): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oh death ! Why ? U taught me in my third year in UNIBEN. Then u were still a Dr. when I saw this post, I have to cross check to see if I know the lecturer. The obvious happened that u are the one. Rest In Peace. May God console ur family. Chaa, this loss touched me oo.
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Creeza(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
R I.P prof. You made a mark and your legacy will not be forgotten so soon.
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by DeRay98(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
He lectured me in 1994 MCB 210, he was soft spoken man and gentle in his approach to students.
Rest in Peace Prof.
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by ramatintin(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Delta state has lost another academia.Rip.
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Samcent: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
He was gentle, humble, dedicated to duty, very approachable and a father to all in the department.

I still remember his efforts in ensuring that I graduate from the department.

May the good Lord comfort his family and friends.

RIP Prof!
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by nams77: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Josskute:
Such a nice man. Always did thorough revisions with us before exams. It's such a huge shock.
I knew him. Very understanding and gentle man. He was my course adviser then before i left
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by sotall(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by sotall(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
donatus101:
For almost every uniben lecturer that dies trust me when I say there is a student somewhere that is rightfully glad. These men are destiny destroyers mehn. Rip to him sha. Waiting to here a similar news from one old witch in my department

Not this man.

He lectured me and I can bet everyone liked him.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by nams77: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
donatus101:
Try and read this page up and see the accolades. One thing seems to run thru all the response from those who knew him: he was a gentle and soft spoken person. Always willing to help. Not all lecturers are evil even though they are not 100% blameless
Cc: sotall

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by AngelicBeing: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family

We have lost Politicians!

We have lost Doctors!

We have lost Business Men!

We have lost Professors!

We have lost Pastors!

We have lost undergraduates!

We have lost the Rich!

We have lost the Poor!

Death has no Respect for any age, Position, Degree, Pocket size , or living standard!

When He Comes, It takes its victim and Moves on..

But it does not end there, because their is Life after Death..

There is an Eternal Destination after death..

Preparation for Eternity remains the only means to be ahead of Death..

Settle your Matter with JESUS now you have Life..

No Matter the Prayers Made or the Personalities that makes the Prayers, There is no Repentance after Death!
Gbam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Austino50: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmm what a great loss, may his gentle soul rest in the perfect place of Lord in Jesus name...Amen
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
2020, A year to remember may your soul rest in peace... Amen
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Josskute(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
nams77:

I knew him. Very understanding and gentle man. He was my course adviser then before i left
wow, what year? I finished 2014
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by GodPunishBiafra: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
[i]Condolences to the Family

We have lost Doctors!

We have lost Professors!

We have lost Pastors!

We have lost the Rich!

We have lost the Poor!

Death has no Respect for any age, Position, Degree, Pocket size , or living standard!

No Matter the Prayers Made or the Personalities that makes the Prayers, There is no Repentance after Death![]
[/s]
Shift
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by nams77: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Josskute:
wow, what year? I finished 2014
I left 2000
Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Josskute(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
nams77:

I left 2000
Ha! Good evening Sir grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies by Excuses: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family

We have lost Doctors!

We have lost Professors!

We have lost Pastors!

We have lost the Rich!

We have lost the Poor!

No Matter the Prayers Made or the Personalities that makes the Prayers, There is no Repentance after Death!

Prison and hospital evangelism would make a lot of sense..
Mentioning God's name on social likes it's nothing renders the whole thing valueless..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English / Olawunmi Akinlemibola Accepted Into 14 Universities In USA / How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.