Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (12554 Views)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
I make these bitches uncomfortable. I'm an extremely attractive guy that only needs to step out and vrooom both genders drool. Even guys gosh I'm not even gonna talk about the ladies.

I weep whenever I see average looking guys shouting upandan and terming themselves "fineboys"... The fine ones don't make noise they let people do that. This is not me tryna glorify my looks or anything of such cos I don't fvcking need that. It's just me tryna be clear from the start so y'all will grab everything by the end of this thread. But I don't give a fvck if you force yourself to see it however you wanna tho.

My Aunt once told me to never look her in the face when she talking. That I make her uncomfortable and nervous with my eyes. Wondered why an aunt would say that to her nephew Me sef still dey wonder o

So whenever I hang around girls they're always "not themselves".. The guys who have experienced this would understand me. The ones who haven't and wish but couldn't may cry over this thread. Whenever I'm around these ladies make so many funny moves and shit happens but this particular one that happens today got me thinking. Like can looks only make one looses themselves around a soul and become something entirely different from their true selves

Well they say it's just from the start and they'll eventually loosen up when they get used to you but funny enough these bitches don't get loosed up and free even after months of being with and knowing me. Just few adapt (like 2 out of 20) that's poor huh? I guess!

Now lemme get straight to what inspired this thread.

I'm currently living with three ladies in the same house. Not currently in the mood to talk about how I ended up there, but maybe later. So many funny stuff happened since I came through but this particular one this morning got me LOL.. 2 pretty ass ladies with one average looking heftily endowed one. So the latter made rice this morning and dished as humongous as usual for me. Have never finished their food before no matter how much I always try. I no dey fear face if I hungry I go chop everything finish. But this particular house I never finish food wey dem gimme before. They're impressively caring I wanna give it up for my looks but I'm not the type that attributes stuff like that to my looks. I loathe pride that's cultivated by mere looks. Who looks help? Truly it doesn't help but mine may land me into an abyss sad Only when you see me you'd understand fully

OK i digressed but who cares So miss endowed served me and ate in the same plate with one of the other pretty asses (the other one went to work. Emergency)..

Knock knock! They got a visitor (another fresh meat got me wondering why these fine ladies don't wanna keep at least one ugly friend like their Co-slayers do)..
She was served and this time I'm done esting.

Then I'm like "I like the way y'all eat with style. Lemme watch you guys eat I'm loving it"

And that was the end of the journey. Nobody gree eat again. The New lady dropped her spoon. The other one turned her back to the wall and miss endowed covered her face while chewing. It was hilarious I had to go out and let them enjoy cheesy

I went to visit my bro last week at Utako and his boss's daughter asked him to come greet me. This lady I haven't seen her before according to my bro when I asked she only saw me from her room when I was coming from the gate. I didn't get to see her until I went there few days ago only for her to run back inside when she saw me coming out of my brother's room. It was my bro tha told me this time too I wouldn't have known. So literally I haven't seen her till date embarassed

So many events I can't even say 1% and I'm used to it cos it's been so since I turned 19. Can't even talk about ladies been extremely insecure when we are like Dating? Don't even wanna go there. A lady once said she'd waste me if I ever leave her. I'm glad I ran for my life. Most times I feel threatened by my looks. I feel like what I have will put me in more danger someday (yes It has put me in danger severally. Story for another day lipsrsealed )

No lady ever trusts me. No lady has ever felt they are enough for me. Even if I choose to be loyal and straight forward in a relationship it's never enough. Cos immediately you start thinking this man is all yours, you'll be outrightly discouraged once see your fellow woman staring at him like woah! And if I come follow the woman exchange pleasantries small then they loose all hopes. A few ladies have told me "Jake(fake name) I can't be with someone everybody wanna be with". And they left cry

I just think I'm a male version of tha light skinned princess every Motherfvcker wanna fvck and dump, or love unconditionally or flirt with or even rape. The type all men wanna hunt down. I think that's what I'm and you know how species like that are endangered to our society nowadays.
If they don't have you, they will loathe you. Some may even seek for ways to destroy yousad

I always pray the lord my soul to keep!

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by illicit(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Gid will not desert u my brother
Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
illicit:
Gid will not desert u my brother
Amen.

As I'm typing this right now a lady is tryna wear panties in her towel in my presence. One of the same ones that went all coy when I wanted to watch them eat. I wonder now where she got the courage from. These bitches can act sha cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Congrats Mr. sexy-eyes.
But like wise men always say, too much of anything is a problem on it's own. When you're that nigga, your aunt, blood sisters, fellow niggas and every lady you meet get sexual feelings for, you should start having reasons to worry, because something is wrong with you. Especially when the whole shiit is getting into the wrong side of your head and you're seeing it as a rare blessing. It's not a blessing and don't pray for such.
You're just like grains of sugar, no matter where you drop, expect the ants.
There's nothing masculine about a nigga having a bitch's charm.
Strength, intelligence, talent, hardwork and courage are the beauty of a man, not the sexy look of a bitch. Let that sink into your head, son.

Ladies would only turn you to a sèx dòll to satisfy their endless fantasies.
In extended verison of Joseph's story, he was said to be full of sexy charm, Potiphar's wife couldn't resist his look. She called all her friends to come behold Joseph and judge if any of them could withstand his look, all of them marvelled of a truth, he was very charming. But Joseph chose to be a great man in life, than be a great man on the bed.
Better apply your sense, make e no be, all the ladies drooling over you today, would be the ones spitting on you tomorrow.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Vyzz: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Long story bro... When u write like this people loose interest....

Well what can I say....

Surprisingly my aunt also told me the same shit.... And the ladies... Well I kinda intimidate them but not to the point the run away... The draw closer.... I think my height is also among the reason this happens...

Even my fellow guys the think say I be boss ma.... Sotey wen I call a nigga BOSS or CHAIRMAN he will think I dey jonz him....

And I dey shy too

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by laughitall(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Drop ur pics .. lemme confirm the above said about u

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
light099:
[s]Congrats Mr. sexy-eyes.
But like wise men always say, too much of anything is a problem on it's own. When you're that nigga your aunt, blood sisters, fellow niggas and every lady you meet get sexual feelings for, you should start having reasons to worry, because something is wrong with you. Especially when the whole shiit is getting into the wrong side of your head and you're seeing it as a rare blessing. It's not a blessing and don't pray for such.
You're just like grains of sugar, no matter where you drop, expect the ants.
There's nothing masculine about a nigga having a bitch's charm.
Strength, intelligence, talent, hardwork and courage are the beauty of a man, not the sexy look of a bitch. Let that sink into your head son.

Ladies would only turn you to a sèx dòll to satisfy their endless fantasies.
In extended verison of Joseph's story, he was said to be full of sexy charm, Potiphar's wife couldn't resist his look. She called all her friends to come behold Joseph and judge if any of them could withstand his look, all of them marvelled of a truth, he was very charming. But Joseph chose to be a great man in life, than be a great man on the bed.
Better apply your sense, make e no be, all the ladies drooling over you today, would be the ones spitting on you tomorrow.[/s]
Offpoint!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Fidelismaria: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
lipsrsealed

I comment my reserve

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by merieam16(f): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
laughitall:
abi o...was lookin 4 d picz too

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by jawalis(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
I laugh in French.
We all have history of handsome guys around and it’s nothing’s serious like you are putting it. Why will a lady run away just because you are handsome? Why won’t ladies be comfortable eating around you bro. That’s suspicious. But what do I know.
Kindly drop a picture of you bro. At least there’s nothing to hide if you truly are handsome like you claim. I’ll drop mine too. Not a competition though.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by vanida6: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
laughitall:
merieam16:
abi o...was lookin 4 d picz too
em ugly pass monkey cheesy abeg no bother about em pix or u girls wil cry cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by DreamyEyes: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
laughitall:
he wouldn't grin

I bet he ain't anything near what he say he is

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Andrew13: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
This long epistle cause if looks lol

Oya post ur pic

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by HomerTimpson: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
I just laughitall like he's lucifer or jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
vanida6:
em ugly pass monkey cheesy abeg no bother about em pix or u girls wil cry cheesy
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by beejay501: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Fine boy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by lammylam(f): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
So after all the epistle no picture? Op! When you are serious let us know. IRE O

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by AmazingELixir: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

How many wraps of cannabis diju consume before coming up with this crap...?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by DreamyEyes: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lalasticlala sef shock grin

I bet he wanted to see if this thread was front page worthy

But it was trash grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Austeeenxx: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
This was a waste of my time.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Caleb91(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
I was searching for pics but could'nt find one i guess even camera are scared of the OP face

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Audio.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by richfriendsng: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Op don't bother about the negative comments here, I appreciate good thing when I see one.
Can you tell us why you are currently cohabiting with those ladies.
I came across the part you referred to the female human gender as bitches, please refrain from such choice of word, it is bad.
Its not easy being overly handsome or beautiful because you have a whole lot of haters to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Reex12(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Low self esteem at its peak

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by lekxaid007(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mr OP, I dare you to post your pic, let see what you've been exaggerating

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by NiklauseFred(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Drop pic or everything is trash! lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Ginaz(f): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Many sermon on top your empty coconut head. Picture you couldn’t display so the audience testify to your handsomeness

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Realresk(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
lekxaid007:
Mr OP, I dare you to post your pic, let see what you've been exaggerating

The way he soooo exalted his handsomeness, he knows if he drops pics.. folks wd be really disappointed grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
richfriendsng:
Op don't bother about the negative comments here, I appreciate good thing when I see one.
Can you tell us why you are currently cohabiting with those ladies.
I came across the part you referred to the female human gender as bitches, please refrain from such choice of word, it is bad.
Its not easy being overly handsome or beautiful because you have a whole lot of haters to deal with.
Thanks for the tip bro cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Amotekun777: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
OP, the kain thunder wey go fire you las las dey come from Jupiter! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! by Adewale1603(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
pics or i dont believe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live / Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / Valentine Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.