Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race (20359 Views)

Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation / Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by saheedbadmus(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Okay now
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by dalass(f): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
So what

He is in the race.... Seconds term that turns them all to beasts of no nation
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Alphalum24: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
I said it earlier. There's no reason whatsoever to disqualify Segun Abraham, it's was just a distraction from Aketi people who know better than the public. Akeredolu was disqualified based on his anti party he carried out during the 2019 general election which is very genuine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Daploid06(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
are you sure ? ...

akeredolu will be in shock ...
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by BelovedofLord: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
OK!
Thou saith!
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by IvarTheBoneless: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
The bolded is directed towards one man. Tinubu don suffer, I swear gba gbos left and right.

He explained that it was another distraction “unleashed with the aim of deceiving the unsuspecting public and diverting attention from the self-imposed pains on the part of those behind the story.

They are scavengers and will stop at nothing to sustain their trade of deceit. Ignore them, remain firm, be dedicated and prayerful.

Your family's poverty = Tinubu.

Your father's impotence = Tinubu.

Your failure in life = Tinubu.

Rain didn't fall = Tinubu. Air blowing = Tinubu.

Who do you think owns The Nation? Do you think they would willingly publish an insult against the owner?

You see now why Tinubu is a billionaire and your family is still living hand to mouth grin

That's the difference between paupers and billionaires. The way they reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by VcStunner(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Oh well
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by isaacsegun(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
he'll be Disgraced
Abeg weitin Tinubu collect from your hand? The obesion that you people have for Tinubu is out of hand. Must you constantly direct your failure in life towards Tinubu?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Sheggy13(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Alphalum24:
I said it earlier. There's no reason whatsoever to disqualify Segun Abraham, it's was just a distraction from Aketi people who know better than the public. Akeredolu was disqualified based on his anti party he carried out during the 2019 general election which is very genuine.
Where did you get this info from?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by chernest2002: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Is it race to Abuja or Akure? Why doing primary in Abuja?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Querty(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ok sir...

You may need Irish potatoes straight from the farm..

My signature
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by ugompere(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Weldone

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by jacoik(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonjas like metaphysical hate aketi because of his Igbo wife.... idiot grin Aketi 4+4 Igbo firstlady of ondo sure pass next na davido and chioma osun state 2026....4 +4 with ifeanyi as first son of osun state grin grin o.b.o baddest grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I don die. to use u do money ritual just dey hungry me now lol
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by jacoik(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
please what is akeredolu because I schooled in ikeduru University
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by timmybabyface: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Fake news ... he has been disqualified for supporting his Party AA
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by IamPatriotic(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
oladipupo2234:
Ondo no be Lagos

Ondo is not Edo, neither are we ibo... we won't have problem being Lagos....
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Johnandv: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Ondo is not Edo, neither are we ibo... we won't have problem being Lagos....
Ibo must always be mentioned though. And when Igbos drag Tinubu you will complain and ask why they are dragging your looting machine leader.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by grammarian247(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
I teach Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by IamPatriotic(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Johnandv:

Ibo must always be mentioned though. And when Igbos drag Tinubu you will complain and ask why they are dragging your looting machine leader.

IBO has to be mentioned because of the obsession most of you on nairaland to Tinubu....... unfortunately, no ibo, alive or dead can come close to Asiwaju..
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by efighter: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
he'll be Disgraced

Are you sure you are not developing hypertension over Tinubu's matter?
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Dansuqi: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
timmybabyface:
Fake news ... he has been disqualified for supporting his Party AA

He has not.its a lie.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by timisquare82(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Which race? Brother
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by oyeb15: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Those against him are still in d race too.They are even miles ahead of him .

If APC eventually pick Akeredolu as candidate then PDP will win ondo state by landslide at d convenience of many APC bigwigs.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Johnandv: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
IamPatriotic:

IBO has to be mentioned because of the obsession most of you on nairaland to Tinubu....... unfortunately, no ibo, alive or dead can come close to Asiwaju..
Dead or Alive no Igbo can come close to Tinubu in looting. That's for sure.
Zik of Africa who's in the league of Nelson Mandela is still an Igbo man, not to talk of Ojukwu that saved your supreme leader Awolowo from dying in prison, unless you want to tell me that Tinubu is greater than Awolowo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by naija1stnigar(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
just a reminder, you can play whatever games you think you can to win your party primary but be very sure ondo electorates are waiting at the polls to sweep you back to Ibadan.
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by DopeChick(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who do we believe now?

Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by earnit3: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Good for u
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by Vihimnot20: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
You don't need to tell a dog to bake
Re: Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race by maxibrainz02(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Killers Of Borno Aid Workers Will Face The Law / FRSC Unveils Body Cameras For Patrol Operations / Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.