Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (38355 Views)

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? / Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by lx3as(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
... couldn't find these roads there; Ilorin - Ado, Ilésà - Ado - Akure, Ifaki - Ikole - Kabba.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Freighthost: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
See federal rd sango otta
Honda to ojuore

Tunde Opeseitan, a journalist, has declared 30 days of activism to protest the deplorable state of Ojuoore-Atan-Obasanjo/Estate Road in Ota, Ogun state.

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by favour32(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
doubleportion:
Mokwa to Kotangora is a death trap
E don tey....over 21 years wey I pass there na die
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Xenowerk4000(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
List of federal streets .
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by NnadyAutos: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by COMPAQ(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
angry

Very unfortunate....Most of this so called Federal roads are "ROADs TO NO WHERE"

Ministry of works gat alot of work to do..
Which I see them not doing anytime soon.

I don't want spit out what I saw @South-East especially Abia state embarassed

If you ask either the SUV guy or truck guy if they would pay N500 for a tolled but smooth road, they will shout from now to kingdom come over the N500, yet is that not better than going through this?

I know I will be roasted because people will say this is what government is meant to provide. Agreed! But even aside corruption, let's be honest, Nigeria is pretty poor at the moment. Asides crude oil, the only way to raise revenue in short term is taxes and if govt does so, same people will make noise again.
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Yinksy09(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for the information about federal roads. Some call federal roads as state roads. With this we all can see the difference. This made me remember when i visited my grandma in the village after traveling for so long. They actually didn’t have a bank then to make transaction and I had to go to the city everytime to withdraw money sent. It was a smooth journey because of the good road then.
I heard they have banks close to the place now. One of them is FCMB and it makes me happy. FCM were able to give access for financial inclusion to the traders in that community means that individuals and businesses have access to useful and affordable financial products and services that meet their needs. They brought it closer to them also and put them through.
https://www.fcmb.com/driving-inclusion/index.php/home/drivingInclusion.html

Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Redhot111(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu will become president in 2023 whether you like it or not
you mean president of Lagos colony?
Re: List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You by Amorprincesa24: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Federal road, State road, LGA road, all of them is in a terrible state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos / Shehu Sani, His Wife And Children (Family Picture) / Borders In The North Still Operating- Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.