Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit (26982 Views)

Boko Haram To Kwapre Adamawa: Pay N28m Or Lose 52 Captives In Our Custody / Magu Didn’t Pay Falana N28m - The Nation Retracts Story / Vice President: Osinbajo Clears Air On Receiving N4billion From Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by AmazingELixir: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Magu is now the Dasuki of APC....PDP thinks it is only dem that can chop money..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/12/efcc-falana-refutes-receiving-n28m-from-magu-threatens-lawsuit/
Someone should enlighten me..
Falana is not a public servant

In a case where falana is his lawyer and one day he gifts him that amount?? Is falana supposed to be behind bars for magus theft??

Another example

Am a business tycoon and my child hood later became a public servant,,
And one day he gifts me amount of money,,
Then on a long run he was indicted for money laundering and it was traced he sent me money,, will I be apprehended for his theft
Someone should enlighten me please
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by thunder74(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Falana carefully did not deny the N28M. This letter is neither here nor there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by frog12: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
even REUBEN ABATI received looted funds from DASUKI.

AND today, REUBEN is still writing like a popular writer and people still prostrate to him like he be a SAINT!

that's NIGERIA for you. we worship THIEVES !
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Segzy19: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
The downside to news like this is that a lot of idiots believe everything they read online, and they will start casting aspersion.

The thing is that whenever there is a probe of this nature, your enemies will lobby to rope you in or include your name probably to ruffle your feathers, agitate you or get you into real trouble if you are not headstrong.

The same way they mentioned Osinbajo.

Let Falana clear himself. He has issued a 48-hours ultimatum. So let's wait and see. We are following

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Therapyken(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Maybe the Falana the money was transferred to was Falz to speak up against crime and corruption grin
Falz's bop daddy!
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by illicit(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bop Daddy
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Daroldigits: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
when they get to court, they should help themselves...we will know who will end in jail
Enemyofpeace:
but did he did it or he didn't did it?he should be truthful enough admit that he tooked the money. Nobody is above mistake. Vickyrotex Iya wa abi kini mo wi?
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Chelsealivepool: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

The reputation of the South West will be dragged in the mud because of Magu and the hunt for Tinubu. How the most corrupt part of Nigeria (northern Fulani) make southern leaders look like common thieves.

A big shame on Southeast and Southwest who do nothing but constantly fight each other on who would help hold or carry the Fulani briefcase

Richdad
don't mind them both south east and west that why they will come to NL fighting for Azekiwe and Awolowo who are dead since 20th century....

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by maxibrainz02(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Maybe the Falana the money was transferred to was Falz to speak up against crime and corruption grin
lol. That's the last thing he'd do...collect bribe not even in his dreams
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Brenn594(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is nigeria,everybady be CRIMINAL. #EmbraceFelabration

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by cuteboy2: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Why is Falana threatening to sue Daily Post and not News Agency of Nigeria NAN and the Presidential Investigation Committee on EFCC who are the real sources of the information?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by cuteboy2: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
thunder74:
Falana carefully did not deny the N28M. This letter is neither here nor there.

Exactly!! I just wonder. He didn't deny he received the money. He is threatening Daily Post to retract the story without saying wether he collected or didn't collect the loot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Advocate500: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Falana I have always known u to be a double standard man ,a man who speaks from the both sides of his mouth, i know that bribing u will be an easy task. Don't bring ur lawsuit to social media, go to court if ur hands are clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Xpol: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
abeg make I low key oh before this man go con mention my name. Xpol is here again
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by AfroKnight: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Now it’s obvious these journalists are just selling concocted tales.

I believe when the newspaper retracts it’s statement and apologises, we wouldn’t see it in front page. Mods wouldn’t be interested in such a retraction.

NAN should have finished typing their apology by now.
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by verifiedlegacy: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
stupid country.... they have started media trial again
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Chigorkizz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
The Yam Eaters.
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Mayng01(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
On point

GboyegaD:

That's the interesting part. More will be indicted. At the end, we know they wouldn't be prosecuted. All na noise most likely.
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:
It be like na Magu be Dasuki of this government

Yes ooooooo, dasuki is still in the building distributing funds. They will still mention someone again ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Yankee101: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
They're all thieves

INCLUDING FALANA!
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by VickyRotex(f): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
[s]I talk am sey all of us be thief but na person wey dem catch be barau, [/s]Vickyrotex dey argue blindly with me

Ogbeni speak for yaself angry angry
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Arysexy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Falana the yam eating loud mouth continue singing oooo...

Osibanjo...

Falana....

Next is? .... Thieefnubuu, Pastor Bakare, Wole Soyinka

Fake activists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
see how hungry ipob youth full this thread Baba falana don't instruct the idiot reporter sue him already

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by QMNIX: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
cuteboy2:

Exactly!! I just wonder. He didn't deny he received the money. He is threatening Daily Post to retract the story without saying wether he collected or didn't collect the loot

Are you daft? can't read and comprehend. The article explicitly said it was untrue. Gash

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by MENELIIK: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

GUY DON'T CALL SOUTH EAST, IF SOUTH WEST DIDN'T BETRAY JONATHAN IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THIS.

Don't mind the South West people, they don't know that Osus are illiterates who don't know the difference between making a choice in an election and betrayal

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by Bakin3(m): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2020
Nah wah oooo

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)
The Biofil toilet digester system is a new modern toilet technology; It is a small enclosed chamber that replaces the septic tank or manhole, odorless, little maintenance.
Check my signature.
Re: EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit by tomdon(m): 2:01am On Jul 13, 2020
He failed to expressly deny the allegations.
He is asking for proof cos he thinks his path is well covered and producing adequate proof to nail him will he a hard task.
He is just making noise, he won't institute any suit. He want it to die out naturally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party / Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.