Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi (50486 Views)

Malami: Corruption Declining Under Buhari, We Are Getting It Right / Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel / Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Racoon:

Well, his mummified zombies here were deceived but we were never deceived.These were the trusted "saints" he took years to appoint.

Cc: , simplyleo, bighead9, solmus

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
The most corrupt civil government in the history of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by exminister(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Just look at how buhari and co are milking the nation dry, no Wonder the north believed in one Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Fayuba(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine the sleazy corruption.Buhari-led APC govt is the most corrupt ever seen.I always maintained that this is the most useless govt filled with sanctimonious hypocrites masquerading as saints.
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Czarugo007: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
JAOS:
you will never walk alone . grin.
Rather say “you will never sink alone “.
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by maximusprime2000: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
At least the zombies that defends politicians wud be growing some senses now. spit. a country blessed with everything is now the capital of world poverty....
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Nwaelohim: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
orion7:
These re the people it took that idiot buhari 6 months to appoint... akpabio , Malami, ngige etc

Nigeria mtchew undecided

Mention the name of at least 20 NIGERIANS that you know are not corrupt and if you are given a chance to be president you will work with. The president is not the reasons magu and others are corrupt. They are corrupt because NIGERIA celebrate corruption people like you. Like all the G.Os

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Egoveen: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't see the corruption in this process or is there something I don't understand?

The AG wrote an official letter which was clearly acknowledged by the Naval Chief. It is then the decision of Magu to fault the process or approve it.

I'm rather shocked by Malami's son's wealth.

TRAMADOL HAS WRECKED YOUR LIFE WALLAHI gringringrin.

4 Likes

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by orion7: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nwaelohim:

Mention the name of at least 20 NIGERIANS that you know are not corrupt and if you are given a chance to be president you will work with. The president is not the reasons magu and others are corrupt. They are corrupt because NIGERIA celebrate corruption people like you. Like all the G.Os
sharap. And get off my mention
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omooba77:

Nothing serious will come out.

How are you so sure? You seems to have a thing for Malami, what’s it?

See, Magu should have done this exposing of Malami a long time ago. Attack is always the best form of defense. Since Malami would stop at nothing to implicate him and send him to prison, he should also fight back using similar tactics if he can. It is better for both of them to destroy each other.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by morris477(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
So Magu no want die alone. Ok na we are watching

2 Likes

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by frog12: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
BUHARI should just REMOVE the 2 of them !

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Clothingonline9(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Magu has accepted he is so corrupt and trying to soil Malami name
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
seunmsg:

How are you so sure? You seems to have a thing for Malami, what’s it?

See, Magu should have done this exposing of Malami a long time ago. Attack is always the best form of defense. Since Malami would stop at nothing to implicate him and send him to prison, he should also fight back using similar tactics if he can. It is better for both of them to destroy each other.

Hope you have seen the memo now?
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by MikeBetty(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Corruption In This Efcc Alone Has Outweighed All The Corruption Of Jonathan 5 Yrs Govt.

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omooba77:

Hope you have seen the memo now?

Magu is doing the right thing. He should not go down without fighting. Every details of Malami’s corruption should be leaked to the press. At the end of the day, Malami should be sacked or forced to resign. The moral basis for him to continue in office as AGF would have been destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Magu is doing the right thing. He should not go down without fighting. Every details of Malami’s corruption should be leaked to the press. At the end of the day, Malami should be sacked or forced to resign. The moral basis for him to continue in office as AGF would have been destroyed.

You know how corrupt these individuals are and you will be posting to exonerate the. The day Lagos book is opened, we will all take leave to peruse.

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by ikorodureporta: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
...& Sahara reporters are on d ringside

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by wendy: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omooba77:

You know how corrupt these individuals are and you will be posting to exonerate the. The day Lagos book is opened, we will all take leave to peruse.

Did you support Atiku for President in 2019? Are you not aware that he’s the biggest rogue to ever occupy the vice presidential office in Nigeria? I can bet you still intend to support him again in 2023. Hypocrisy
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
So it took buhari 6 months to appoint rogues

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by ud4u: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine the sleazy corruption.Buhari-led APC govt is the most corrupt ever seen.I always maintained that this is the most useless govt filled with sanctimonious hypocrites masquerading as saints.

Exactly my brother, it serves them right.

Magu is the best actor of the year by exposing the attorney general too.

Breeze don blow we don dey see fowl nyash.

These are the saints in buhari government, make I hear corruption from them again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Sweeetheart(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
when I said almost all Nigerians and people in the world are yahoo they called for my head, even Trump invade tax, is that not yahoo Yahoo
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by solonnachi: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
May God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Inukwa: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nigeria is fantastically corrupt while APC has technically defeated corruption
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
seunmsg:

Did you support Atiku for President in 2019? Are you not aware that he’s the biggest rogue to ever occupy the vice presidential office in Nigeria? I can bet you still intend to support him again in 2023. Hypocrisy

Where you are missing it. Did you see read me supporting anybody. I want a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Rebuke: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
I've said it over and over that Buhari and his cohorts are all thieves!

Buhari is so clueless that everything is happening all at the same time and right under his nose. So much evil under this so called "upright man".

More to come, ya all should watch out for more drama under this mr. Integrity.

It's so annoying that some miscreants here will come and be defending their slave masters. Bunch of retards!

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
They turned Nigeria to season movie.

This just goes to show that the fight against corruption in Nigeria is a selective one.

Magu is a big fool.

You had the joker in your hand and should have played it first.
Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Omooba77:

Where you are missing it. Did you see read me supporting anybody. I want a better Nigeria.

A better Nigeria led by PDP? Stop clowning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
seunmsg:

A better Nigeria led by PDP? Stop clowning.

What positive impact has APC made, please be honest with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi by Omooba77: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rebuke:
I've said it over and over that Buhari and his cohorts are all thieves!

Buhari is so clueless that everything is happening all at the same time and right under his nose. So much evil under this so called "upright man".

More to come, ya all should watch out for more drama under this mr. Integrity.

It's so annoying that some miscreants here will come and be defending their slave masters. Bunch of retards!

The summation is he does not know anything going on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK / Wike, Secondus Welcome Jonathan & Wife In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.