Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu (16527 Views)

Isi-Uzo Residents Praise Governor Ugwuanyi For Restoring Peace To Eha Amufu / Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again / Eha Amufu Crisis: Ugwuanyi Visits Mgbuji, Forests Other Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by selemempe: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2020
PureGoldh:

Bro....Ifele na eme m ikpo onwe m nwa 042.

Ugwuanyi bu nwanne Hushpuppi
i tells you nwanne

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by endy69: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

You have a problem... And I advice you to seek help before it becomes too late..
Every thread to you must be a di*k measuring contest... Why bring Ganduje here.. A man seen all round the world stuffing dollars up his dirty as*s..

Get a life

caught stealing dollars doesn't mean he isn't working. Defend your cluelessness of a Governor called Gurus. instead of him performing he's busy wasting the state resources on a campaign against Ikeoha, the one man that assured he became Governor even when all deserted him in the dying minutes of 2015. Give Ganduje anytime over that slowpoke
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by PureGoldh(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2020
SmartPolician:

According to Enugu-based guys, the governor does need t even take it home
He always eats it at the venue grin grin

Sure thing bro.

I have seen him in one or two occasions doing such stuff
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by wavylevel: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Nothing to see here.

Only backward, black people celebrating mediocrity in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Oksman(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:
The saving you from your self inflicted poverty your father is here on NL shouting up n down. Small time you will start shouting Tinubu n Buhari is tormenting your unborn generation, na shovel dem de take construct highway for Enugu.

Illiterate, simple message you cannot convey with the gibberish you posted.

Don't ever mentioned me again if you can not communicate.
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by jom28gy(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Where is amufor located
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by chukel(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2020
The other day, this praise singer said the female governor had started filling potholes. I told you guys he will cut the roads as usual and leave them open. If he ever fills them, either they are heaved above or depressed below the normal road. Let oephius show us the pot holes the female governor has filled. Very useless governor. Just destroying roads.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by zudozz: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2020
A place to be..Enugu!

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Rutherford2019: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2020
That's my village in pictures
I have not been there for more than 10yrs not
Maybe when I'm back to the country I will
But that's substandard road
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Chekwume16(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Do I look like someone that praises any Nigerian politician? Go through my posts and stop being childish with your baseless support. I have told you guys that you are your own problem and your write up sums it up. No sane person will ever support ganduje after his show of shame. In saner climes he would have resigned but he is still there because of shameless supporters like you
Exponential101:
Nobody needs your support sentiment or no sentiment. There is no governor half as good as Ganduje in terms of project delivery in the entire Igboland today n only Anambra try small, that Umahi u all are hyping we know he is a colossal failure. You beta fight for your unborn generation instead of chasing after Buhari n Tinubu.

Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Coldie(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:

But your father as bix with Tinubu n Ganduje ba?
But tell ur father to show me where I had biz with tinubu and ganduje.

If u go tru my posting I no dae put mouth for wetin no concern me.

Oya business adviser go give your papa my message
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by koolbe(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2020
Statue Government grin
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Martini101(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2020
ENUGU State is in a deep mess, just last week the Governor and his people put up this publication.
One will then ask, between constructing a new road and patching potholes, which one can easily be disrupted by rainfall ?

Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Kfed4ril(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
So in the present age, a state govt contracted road construction to bricklayers using shovels for mixing concrete? And this is an achievement worth showing the world. angry

I'm even sighting a pick-up van, is that the van used for transporting the concrete and sand?

And these people no go let us hear word about Ganduje who is constructing bridges and fly overs all over Kano state using certified Construction Firms like Julius Berger.

Nawao. undecided

World class road being washed away by acidic rain.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by blackengineerr: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2020
..horrible construction
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Greenbirth: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2020
Robezzou:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches
you have nothing in there apart from duplicated scam write ups. Can you fix matches. Don't be deceived guys. Nothing is in there.
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by joycluv: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Justice35:
Why did ugwuanyi abandoned the ugwuogo nike,mbu,ogbodu aba obolo etiti road? As we speak there is no single worker on that road no machine,the site has been deserted... Why?
Honestly, I don't understand why these morons wouldn't leave the poor roads as they were instead of damaging it the more all in the name of what I don't just know...
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by cuteralph101(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2020
I need a plot and half in Enugu pls someone recommend a not so expensive but good area
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by BonPatrick(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
The most useless governor ever
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Philipxxxx0: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
So in the present age, a state govt contracted road construction to bricklayers using shovels for mixing concrete? And this is an achievement worth showing the world. angry

I'm even sighting a pick-up van, is that the van used for transporting the concrete and sand?

And these people no go let us hear word about Ganduje who is constructing bridges and fly overs all over Kano state using certified Construction Firms like Julius Berger.

Nawao. undecided
The Governor is a useless leader and we know that, but me and you know that in this country leaders has so much power, that even if their are not doing well and you complain from now till tomorrow nothing will happen to them,only during election people can vote against them, and most of the time they rig the election to their favor,But dont compare kano with very big budget and allocations to Enugu state instead compare it to Ekiti state or kogi those states are it level when compared to budget and allocations.
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Justice35: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
SLAP44:

The road which was fully constructed by Sullivan?
lolzzzz Sullivan didn't even grade that road let alone constructing it bro..
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by Justice35: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
joycluv:
Honestly, I don't understand why these morons wouldn't leave the poor roads as they were instead of damaging it the more all in the name of what I don't just know...
my sister they are just playing us.....imaging ugwuanyi included that road as part of his 5years achievement......while the road is less than 5 % completed..
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by vioment: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
If you are going to build something, build it correctly.

You ignore the drainage on the side, then when it rains, backs-up and rise due to dead end, and then destroys the road, we will be shouting Jesus.

Mediocre works everywhere in Nigeria. Am not understating the effort and will involved, but after those is where knowledge or wisdom of things comes in, which we lack very well, no be small thing.
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by plaindealer: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

You have a problem... And I advice you to seek help before it becomes too late..
Every thread to you must be a di*k measuring contest... Why bring Ganduje here.. A man seen all round the world stuffing dollars up his dirty as*s..

Get a life

The man shoving dollar up his asss is littering his state with world class projects that your own state can only dream of, but your own governor who is not shoving dollar up his asss saddling you with the most horrible, mediocre and local level infrastructure.

So, what's your governor's excuse since he's not shoving dollar up his ass? Mediocrity? Incompetence? Corruption? Looting ans stealing? What?

You are not making any sense.

It's funny how you and your kind go around ridiculing and insulting governors in other states, but always quick to defend the lousiest absurdities in your own states.

Bunch of hypocrites and mediocre loving people.
Re: Enugu State Constructing Bypass From Neke To Eha-amufu by excel1960(f): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Scam!.. is it the same road I passed this afternoon that our vehicle even sank due to bad road. May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / First Aide Officials Pushing Their Car On A Flooded Road (Photos) / APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.