Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? (747 Views)

Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by jfking2005(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anyone watched NDDC financial matter on channel TV today?

What is your take? Do you think this country still has a future?
Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by olulove(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
I weeped for my country after watching tonight's programme...that kolawole guy has enough evidence to nail the IMC and almost every staff of the NDDC....

I fear for his life and safety... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by K94Q: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
nna I watched it o

1 Like

Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by K94Q: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
we were just shouting....that man finished them with evidence

1 Like

Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by K94Q: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
they even mentioned his account number on air...I didn't get it tho

1 Like

Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by K94Q: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
I hope buhari proves his passion for the war against corruption by punishing those thieves

1 Like

Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by K94Q: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
olulove:
I weeped for my country after watching tonight's programme...that kolawole guy has enough evidence to nail the IMC and almost every staff of the NDDC....

they fit kill that guy o...he don mean them

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by jfking2005(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
olulove:

Same here...........succeeded in creating more enemies than friend. Noble and patriotic intentions but he need to thread with caution.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by Nbote(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
K94Q:
I hope buhari proves his passion for the war against corruption by punishing those thieves

Whixh Buhari?? D one who appointed Malami, Magu, Akpabio abi

1 Like

Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by naijadefender: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
The issues coming out of the interview is embarrassing. Shows these politicians see NDDC as ATM to cash out as fast as you can before they are removed. For the most part, the Interim Management Committee set up to carry out forensic audit has awarded all sorts of contracts running into billions of naira Without accounting for it.

I knew the forensic audit thing was a smoke screen after all. For an acting Executive Director, Project, Dr Ojougboh to agree on National TV to been paid money to travel abroad when there is flight restrictions and schools on break, just to visit students on NDDC scholarship to ensure they are in school, is indeed laughable. All of them are to blame, Minister of Niger Delta, IMC etal. Nigeria is a failed country.

As for the whistle blower, Mr Kolawole, I fear for his life. These politicians are heartless. Nigeria is not worth fighting for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC Matter On Channels TV Anyone Watching?? by Electrification: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
May God protect that kolawole Johnson of a guy, those crooks called politicians can be heartless and unpredictable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fallout Of Emene Shooting: Two Police Vans Reportedly Burnt At Holy Ghost Enugu. / You Can’t Convince Me To End Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Orji Kalu / Anonymous Claims To Hack FG Websites As Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Endorsed Endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.