Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon (59480 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by xnsandrxns: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

See,I don't like him that much except because hes in APC.presenting Abraham means the north doing 17 years cheating others.honestly,I know a lot of ondo people dislike aketi
The North has only used 8 years since 1999
Presenting Abraham means the North will be planning for 12 years not 17 years.
Please Akeredolu should leave so Ondo state can get back on course
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Dansuqi: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2020
xnsandrxns:

The North has only used 8 years since 1999
Presenting Abraham means the North will be planning for 12 years not 17 years.
Please Akeredolu should leave so Ondo state can get back on course

The 2nd and third republic are usually counted so we must involve ajasin
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by xnsandrxns: 12:53am On Jul 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

The 2nd and third republic are usually counted so we must involve ajasin
That was the former Ondo and Ekiti
We have to start from the 4th republic
Are we now going to count 8 years for Owo township alone?
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by xnsandrxns: 12:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Tyriq:

If that's the case, then ajimobi should've been expelled from the party since. Ajimobi almost got buhari killed because of his anti party activities.. Have u forgotten?
That's Amosun,
Not Ajimobi
Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Tyriq: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2020
xnsandrxns:

That's Amosun,
Not Ajimobi
Get your facts right
Tnx, I missed it
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by tomdon(m): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2020
blackboy:
Is APC serious or there is an internal plan to destroy the party.

The sitting governor una wan disqualify am? So who go more popular pass the sitting governor?

On what grounds are the disqualifying him? Former president NBA no serve or he no get degree? With APC nothing surprises me again.

UI talk say Obaseki certificate is genuine but APC talk e fake. NYSC they talk say e no do. When he do.

They wont make the mistake to disqualify him.

Read the article well, the reasons for the purported disqualification is stated therein.
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Dansuqi: 1:30am On Jul 13, 2020
xnsandrxns:

That was the former Ondo and Ekiti
We have to start from the 4th republic
Are we now going to count 8 years for Owo township alone?

That's just it.the owo people have dominated ondo politics.akoko as the largest sub tribe in ondo arw now political minorities. When power returns to ondo north,akoko must have it and when it goes to central,akure must have it
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 13, 2020
blackboy:

The sitting governor una wan disqualify am? So who go more popular pass the sitting governor?

On what grounds are the disqualifying him? Former president NBA no serve or he no get degree? With APC nothing surprises me again.

UI talk say Obaseki certificate is genuine but APC talk e fake. NYSC they talk say e no do. When he do.

Popular with what?
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Agugbadin: 2:59am On Jul 13, 2020
IamWonderful:
They can't disqualify him

Why do you think so? was Obaseki not disqualified.
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 13, 2020
blackboy:

Who is this stupid writer? Do you know the pains Akeredolu has caused APC members and the people of Ondo state?
11 aspirant from APC are contesting for his sit in APC. If you are a normal human with brain ,what does that tells you?
Aketi has zero tolerance for opposing views. He is a very bad manager of people.
He sponsored AA against APC and campaign for AA in Ondo state.
He is the most unpopular candidate in APC right now.
In fact he is the problem of APC in Ondo state and Nigeria.
If he is forced on the people this time,fire shall fall and there will be war in Ondo APC. All of you Nigerians shall see.
It's better PDP take over instead of Aketi second term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Ogbuu101: 5:09am On Jul 13, 2020
ralphelo:

Who is this stupid writer? Do you know the pains Akeredolu has caused APC members and the people of Ondo state?
11 aspirant from APC are contesting for his sit in APC. If you are a normal human with brain ,what does that tells you?
Aketi has zero tolerance for opposing views. He is a very bad manager of people.
He sponsored AA against APC and campaign for AA in Ondo state.
He is the most unpopular candidate in APC right now.
In fact he is the problem of APC in Ondo state and Nigeria.
If he is forced on the people this time,fire shall fall and there will be war in Ondo APC. All of you Nigerians shall see.
It's better PDP take over instead of Aketi second term.
Any of the governors who is not those handpicked by thiefnuubu suddenly turns to "caused party members pains;does not carry party members along;is very arrogant" bla bla bla.
The same propaganda you ppl are using against Fayemi and Obaseki.
The same propaganda which saw Ambode suddenly turn from a performer to non-performer overnight.
Not one accusation of not doing his job well or embezzlement,just "carrying members along" which translates to not sharing money and patronage in Nigerian politics.
If he sponsored AA candidates in d last elections,how does that affect d common Ondo man,are d candidates not Ondo indigenes or you are speaking as som1 with his head still deep inside thiefnuubu's rectum?
How do you people train yourselves in that SW that you are easy to manipulate?
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by grammarian247(m): 5:19am On Jul 13, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Sammy07: 5:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

See,I don't like him that much except because hes in APC.presenting Abraham means the north doing 17 years cheating others.honestly,I know a lot of ondo people dislike aketi
Dansuqi:

That's just it.the owo people have dominated ondo politics.akoko as the largest sub tribe in ondo arw now political minorities. When power returns to ondo north,akoko must have it and when it goes to central,akure must have it

xnsandrxns:

I can see your support for Aketi is personal,
Because based on popular opinion, Akeredolu is not so likeable a leader.

The North can present Abraham
It's even fair that another part of the North takes charge of the remaining 4 years of the 8 years shift (according to you)
Actually zoning doesn't matter in Ondo.
It's personality.

We were just lucky that zoning played out since 1999,
North first
Then south, followed by Central.

If power goes to North, I too prefer one of the akokos to win it.

If it goes south I prefer Ilaje people.

If it goes central, anyone, should win it, it's not a must for an Akure man to win it.
After all no matter who won it, Akure will still continue to develop.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Akanbiedu(m): 5:21am On Jul 13, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Any of the governors who is not those handpicked by thiefnuubu suddenly turns to "caused party members pains;does not carry party members along;is very arrogant" bla bla bla.
The same propaganda which saw Ambode suddenly turn from a performer to non-performer overnight.
Not one accusation of not doing his job well or embezzlement,just "carrying members along" which translates to not sharing money and patronage in Nigerian politics.
If he sponsored AA candidates in d last elections,how does that affect d common Ondo man,are d candidates not Ondo indigenes or you are speaking as som1 with his head still deep inside thiefnuubu's rectum?

Why does SW matter bother you?
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Sammy07: 5:26am On Jul 13, 2020
Ogbuu101:

This is your problem.
In South west we don't accept mediocrity.
Ajimobi is one of the best governor of Oyo, his candidate was voted out.
Aregbesola is the best governor of Osun, his candidate was voted out (but rigging played out)
Mimiko is the best governor of Ondo, his candidate was voted out.

In ekiti, Fayemi, fayose used 1 tenure each, before they come back to complete it.

Obaseki didn't perform up to Akeredolu
Yet Akeredolu will be voted out.
But Edo people dey support Obaseki sha.
Lol

We make use of our brain here, Abeq.
The likes of ikepazu cannot win 2nd term in Ondo.

Better face your south east jejely, you guys love party instead of personality
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Akanbiedu(m): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2020
Sammy07:

This is your problem.
In South west we don't accept mediocrity.
Ajimobi is one of the best governor of Oyo, his candidate was voted out.
Aregbesola is the best governor of Osun, his candidate was voted out (but rigging played out)
Mimiko is the best governor of Ondo, his candidate was voted out.

In ekiti, Fayemi, fayose used 1 tenure each, before they come back to complete it.

Obaseki didn't perform up to Akeredolu
Yet Akeredolu will be voted out.
But Edo people dey support Obaseki sha.
Lol

We make use of our brain here, Abeq.
The likes of ikepazu cannot win 2nd term in Ondo.

Better face your south east jejely, you guys love party instead of personality

That is not the problem with them, their real problem is they don't have vote. Their votes don't count. Their elites just write results.
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Ogbuu101:

I can now see your very gigantic ignorance of happening within Ondo politics.
Aside politics.
The people of my states are hungry because of Aketi elitist policies of using offshore contractors for every of his inflated job. Small,medium and big. Which resulted into massive capital flight of our resources.
Aketi is running the state alone, with his families and offshore cronies.
Aketi invested nothing in Ondo APC since he came to power. Instead he was sponsoring AA and openly campaigns for AA.
Aketi has zero formulae of empowering our people which is very glaring to all the people of Ondo state.
Aketi is totally and completely disconnected from the realities of our people daily struggles.
Aketi government is the worst time for our artisans ,farmers,drivers,technicians,local contractors etc because all the jobs are going offshore.
Aketi is so unpopular to a level that within his cabinet if an election is conducted today ,he will lose woefully.
Aketi lost most of the elections since he came to power to the oppositions.
He is responsible for all the crises in APC ondo state and Nigeria.
Aketi 2016 election was the launching pad for APC polarisation in Nigeria.
Aketi makes enemies every minutes because of his very bad human management and poor emotional intelligence.
Aketi has become a very gigantic liabilities for Ondo APC .
If he is forced on the people, there will be crisis like operations wet eeee and 1983 uprising in Ondo state.
The atmosphere is very very charged and tensed
All of you Nigerians shall see.
He is the worst governor ever to emerged in Ondo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Sammy07: 5:33am On Jul 13, 2020
Akanbiedu:

That is not the problem with them, their real problem is they don't have vote. Their votes don't count. Their elites just write results.

Probably that's the reason why a party keeps winning in their state
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Richyfj(m): 5:44am On Jul 13, 2020
The battle has just began!!
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Abagworo(m): 5:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Seems Tinubu is gradually getting his mojo back but you see 2023 Tinubu is dead on arrival
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Enemyofpeace: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2020
very good. Let the roforofo fight begin biko. Anything negative about all these criminals is well with me
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by Riches2good4me: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2020
No... They are trying to Obasekilize him.���
wallex1983:
Have they Magued him too?
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by RTSC: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
revenue is not an excuse
Abia is an oil producing state but it is useless compare to Ebonyi that earn far less

You need revenue to develop.
Yes, revenue is not everything but it is very important.

I am not making excuse for other states, but Lagos itself has not done very well.

When you compare it to fellow African cities that earn less than it, it cannot compare.
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by omoyemirally(f): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2020
blackboy:

I am � sure you are not from ondo state, Aketi is the worst governor we have had. first, he is involved in anti-party by bringing AA and sponsoring candidates under the platform, hence working against the President. Secondly, he has done no tangible project in the state, all you read on the internet is political gimmicks. Thirdly, the only thing is does is pay workers salaries as at when due but since January, that is no longer the case. We even heard it is the wife that rules. To me, he doesn't understand how government works. I am not a politician nor do I belong to any political party, but Aketi is a mistake that must be corrected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by omoyemirally(f): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2020
ralphelo:

I can now see your very gigantic ignorance of happening within Ondo politics.
Aside politics.
The people of my states are hungry because of Aketi elitist policies of using offshore contractors for every of his inflated job. Small,medium and big. Which resulted into massive capital flight of our resources.
Aketi is running the state alone, with his families and offshore cronies.
Aketi invested nothing in Ondo APC since he came to power. Instead he was sponsoring AA and openly campaigns for AA.
Aketi has zero formulae of empowering our people which is very glaring to all the people of Ondo state.
Aketi is totally and completely disconnected from the realities of our people daily struggles.
Aketi government is the worst time for our artisans ,farmers,drivers,technicians,local contractors etc because all the jobs are going offshore.
Aketi is so unpopular to a level that within his cabinet if an election is conducted today ,he will lose woefully.
Aketi lost most of the elections since he came to power to the oppositions.
He is responsible for all the crises in APC ondo state and Nigeria.
Aketi 2016 election was the launching pad for APC polarisation in Nigeria.
Aketi makes enemies every minutes because of his very bad human management and poor emotional intelligence.
Aketi has become a very gigantic liabilities for Ondo APC .
If he is forced on the people, there will be crisis like operations wet eeee and 1983 uprising in Ondo state.
The atmosphere is very very charged and tensed
All of you Nigerians shall see.
He is the worst governor ever to emerged in Ondo state.

God will bless you. Only we, the ondo state indigenes would relate. They only read fake news, hence, they are being brainwashed
Re: Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon by ThatFairGuy1: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2020
blackboy:

@bolded, stop displaying your ignorance if you don't know on what ground he was disqualified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Rides 3-Wheels Motorcycle In Abuja / Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.