Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. (68069 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Sleekfingers: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2020
ican2020:
Owl signifies evil, killing it was the best option.

thats ur believe. Do u know that some people keep owl as a pet? Eg owl, cat, snake, dwarf goat.

Everything for country na evil...blackman and black brain......instead of them to do something meaningful with their lives. Na to dey find one excuse and the other....no wonder buhari call them lazy youth......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by ninocia18(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2020
I sha know from experience that when an owl see day light, it's not a good omen.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2020
What is left for baba to see in aso villa again .after 2023 he can now go back to daura.
Baba has seen it all.
God have mercy make naija nor come gap kenya and Zimbabwe for weird news.
Modified : BTW i know who took this topic to FP even though it is not his favorite. If you know you know

1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by IamHonourable1: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Please does anyone know the Chimelum Facebook handle?I just want to bless him.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by cochexky: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2020
I may understand his mentality base on our investment so who never can tell because anything I mean anything at all can happen 8n this country, also its obvious they guy doesn't know the nature of Owls, so he wouldn't know they do not fly at day, in fact I think he became more scared when the Owl refuced to fly.

But Last Last, since Owl are evil like he said, that mean you used ur hands carry Evil.. So go to Deliverance asap.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by cochexky: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2020
I may understand his mentality base on our environment so who never can tell because anything I mean anything at all can happen 8n this country, also its obvious they guy doesn't know the nature of Owls, so he wouldn't know they do not fly at day, in fact I think he became more scared when the Owl refuced to fly.

But Last Last, since Owl are evil like he said, that mean you used ur hands carry Evil.. So go to Deliverance asap.

cochexky:
I may understand his mentality base on our investment so who never can tell because anything I mean anything at all can happen 8n this country, also its obvious they guy doesn't know the nature of Owls, so he wouldn't know they do not fly at day, in fact I think he became more scared when the Owl refuced to fly.

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by King44(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
my heart bleeds for this poor creature

I think religion has done more harm than good to mankind.
especially in Africa because the whites can never be this barbaric.

This how some neighbourhood are labelling my beautiful and healthy cat a witch
some say that I'm a witch and use it for Witchcraft lol
the same cat that I've been with since its kitten days till now
Infact my cat is like 6 years old now glittering and shinning, big, smart and healthy.
the bond between me and him is so strong that he can sense me by mere opening of my family's gate and if you see how he rushes out to greet me ehh.
when I visit my family house and sleep in my room he'll climb on top of my chest and start sleeping.
he feel so comfortable and safe with me.

the same cat i feed sardine and geisha twice or trice per day since his kitten days till now.
well I don't care about their primitive black religion beclouded dull brain, they dare not come near to my cat because the last person that stone my cat on basis of false religion believe wished he was never born because i slapped the hell out of him and arrested him for trespassing.
I don't joke with my cat

RIP owl
lol... I like this
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by tammie24: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2020
When are these ibo people going to embrace civilization
Cos obviously the British failed to make them civilized
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by pmoye(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2020
You understand the frustration many of us feel day in day out. It is no longer funny having so many dense people congregate in one country and on SM. When I was a teenager I had used to nurse the idea (and hope) that education would indeed make some Nigerians sensible... Imagine my alarm when I later discovered that education merely equips them with the ability to better advertise and disseminate folly.

The first reflex most Nigerians have whenever they see anything they consider non-human (including petty thieves who steal bread or groundnut) is to kill and burn that creature in the name of God.... That's what happens when people don't even understand the religion they claim to practice, copiously mixing animism with Christianity/Islam.

TheGiftedOne:
To think that some of these low IQ Nigerians are on NL gives me goosebumps.

How did I come to find myself in the same space with kinda people ?

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by DedeNkem: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Religion makes Nigerians very STUPID.
Nigerians would rather buy a carton of bible than a science book!
Religion has reduced Nigerian mentality to chimp level. That's why there are so many stupid people in Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by ceejayluv(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Most Of the idiots attacking that guy would do exactly what he did to that bird

But because its internet, everybody wan form animal right activists like Oyinbo people .

Owl is a beautiful bird, but people use it to commit evil to their fellow human .

I'm an african and juju dey for Africa.

Even Oyinbo people you under developed Nigerians copy and paste their lifestyle believe in witch craft and witch doctors .
Oga, burning that rare bird was a very useless action. Let's acknowledge that.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by sapientia(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
my heart bleeds for this poor creature

I think religion has done more harm than good to mankind.
especially in Africa because the whites can never be this barbaric.

This how some neighbourhood are labelling my beautiful and healthy cat a witch
some say that I'm a witch and use it for Witchcraft lol
the same cat that I've been with since its kitten days till now
Infact my cat is like 6 years old now glittering and shinning, big, smart and healthy.
the bond between me and him is so strong that he can sense me by mere opening of my family's gate and if you see how he rushes out to greet me ehh.
when I visit my family house and sleep in my room he'll climb on top of my chest and start sleeping.
he feel so comfortable and safe with me.

the same cat i feed sardine and geisha twice or trice per day since his kitten days till now.
well I don't care about their primitive black religion beclouded dull brain, they dare not come near to my cat because the last person that stone my cat on basis of false religion believe wished he was never born because i slapped the hell out of him and arrested him for trespassing.
I don't joke with my cat

RIP owl

is it female?

is it pure black?

if yes to both

Please, I apply for a kitten if she delivers

my love for black cats is non-negotiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2020
Good to hear that.. am staying in IB
NaijaRoyalty:

Same here , thanks.

Where you at ?
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by DedeNkem: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2020
The mental value of most Nigerians is of the same with the chimp's!

Most Nigerians are illiterates and religion makes them worse!
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by owila4luv(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2020
owls are naturally night creatures and resides in thick forest, it becomes a bad omen when u see them in the day and around human dwellings, this is Africa spiritual things are nt to be taken for granted as diabolic acts are on the increase daily
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2020
sapientia:

is it female?

is it pure black?

if yes to both

Please, I apply for a kitten if she delivers

my love for black cats is non-negotiable
Animal lover sighted
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Perfectbeing(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Legend of the guardian
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by ceejayluv(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Niorte:
Hypocrisy at its peak.

I would have done same thing, only that I would not upload for the world to see.

For those forming birds lover...

OWL is not the kind of bird you would like to keep...

Its face is even scary for children.

How many of you have birds as pet?

Shameless hypocrites.
Owls are also harmless. So killing it was a totally useless action.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by EbenezerTriumph: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

But because its internet, everybody wan form animal right activists like Oyinbo people .

Owl is a beautiful bird, but people use it to commit evil to their fellow human .

Even Oyinbo people you under developed Nigerians copy and paste their lifestyle believe in witch craft and witch doctors .
stop believing nonsense.
go and get yourself exposed

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Sirwallace(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2020
richiemcgold:
what's so special about an ordinary owl? Nigerians ain't the only people regarding owl as harbinger of evil, whites have same opinion too -- according to William Shakespeare

shakespeare might have his belief concerning a certain creature. but guesss what, the white has moved on from that primitive thinking Africans are still wallowing in.

witchcraft in 2029 in an evil bird. seriously!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Legend of the guardian
couldn't stop laughing when i saw a lady giving her cat pillow to sleep.
Cat sleeping ko napping ni

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Danniedpastor(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

So, you believe that a witch can harm you using a bird?

Do you know that witches are not that powerful?
Where is your faith as a believer?

A beautiful and rare specie killed for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by wavylevel: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2020
And some idiots chant Black Lives Matter?

Bunch of primitive, ignorant, unthinking, slow, backward people wasting oxygen on Earth.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2020
DedeNkem:
Religion makes Nigerians very STUPID.
Nigerians would rather buy a bible than a science book!
Religion has reduced Nigerian mentality to the chimp level. That's why there are many stupid people in Nigeria!
Science student.
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Danniedpastor(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2020
All this Holy Ghost Fire pastors should be careful what they teach.
So many Christians are living in fear because they suspect everything and everyone to be a witch.

Fear is a bondage o
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by helpfindbolu: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2020
what is the owl doing inside the house if not that it was looking for death
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by Kazim88: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2020
Jakumo:

Oga please o, don't be annoyed with my interruption, but I have a humble question about the name brand of the cannabis that you prefer to imbibe, before picking up your keyboard to type online.

You see, this is my problem. No matter how many BALES of Akure Wonder Weed, I partake, I regret to confess that I am yet to hear OWLS MARCHING ON MY ROOF AT NIGHT, and this obvious lack of potency in my weed supply, is giving me sleepless nights.

Reading further about how you ultimately engaged the rampaging owls on your roof with "serious fighting", I found myself on the edge of my seat. Anyway, thanks be to God, but also to the power of the African bush that you ingest in preparation for battle, for the victory you finally won, that saw the owls fleeing for dear life, after facing the "angular" stick attacks, and boiling water deployments that you launched that fateful day.

Now, this is a delicate subject, since weed is technically illegal in Nigeria, as Sgt. Inyang always reminds me when we jam at the smoke parlor, I just want you to indicate by responding with a number from 1 to 4, as an indirect confirmation that would unveil the cannabis strain you generally prefer to partake during those relaxing evenings at home, while doing battle with ferocious owls and other dangerous beasts from the abyss.

Do you prefer ( 1 ) Ajegunle Battle Bush
( 2 ) Akure Wonder Weed
( 3 ) Akinmokun Daluru Tobacco
( 4 ) Warri Golden Fire Bush

Please just indicate 1, 2, 3, or 4, for my future reference, and God breast Nigeria. Thank you.

My stomach.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by kay9(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
Jakumo:

Oga please o, don't be annoyed with my interruption, but I have a humble question about the name brand of the cannabis that you prefer to imbibe, before picking up your keyboard to type online.

You see, this is my problem. No matter how many BALES of Akure Wonder Weed, I partake, I regret to confess that I am yet to hear OWLS MARCHING ON MY ROOF AT NIGHT, and this obvious lack of potency in my weed supply, is giving me sleepless nights.

Reading further about how you ultimately engaged the rampaging owls on your roof with "serious fighting", I found myself on the edge of my seat. Anyway, thanks be to God, but also to the power of the African bush that you ingest in preparation for battle, for the victory you finally won, that saw the owls fleeing for dear life, after facing the "angular" stick attacks, and boiling water deployments that you launched that fateful day.

Now, this is a delicate subject, since weed is technically illegal in Nigeria, as Sgt. Inyang always reminds me when we jam at the smoke parlor, I just want you to indicate by responding with a number from 1 to 4, as an indirect confirmation that would unveil the cannabis strain you generally prefer to partake during those relaxing evenings at home, while doing battle with ferocious owls and other dangerous beasts from the abyss.

Do you prefer ( 1 ) Ajegunle Battle Bush
( 2 ) Akure Wonder Weed
( 3 ) Akinmokun Daluru Tobacco
( 4 ) Warri Golden Fire Bush

Please just indicate 1, 2, 3, or 4, for my future reference, and God breast Nigeria. Thank you.

grin grin
Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by James4bright(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2020
dokie:

Dont mind all of them. Just there talking rubbish.

When one lives in a society where witchcraft is practiced at high levels, you expect someone to behave like he is living in Mars.

If you won't kill the animal, fine, but stop attacking the man who did, you don't know his life experiences since birth.

You think you can avoid witchcraft by killing every rare animal you see. Keep killing, hopefully you'd get rich at a point.

In America, you'd be arrested for this. It's even illegal to cage an Owl, so I hope you never migrate to Europe or you'd spend the rest of your life in jail, the next time you plan on killing that poor animal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. by ceejayluv(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2020
mmars:
what is the owl doing inside the house if not that it was looking for death
Same way other animals can stray into anyone's property.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.