Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

"Nigerian Men Are Kings And Angels" - American Singer, Jessie Woo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nigerian Men Are Kings And Angels" - American Singer, Jessie Woo (304 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story / ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia / 'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men Are Kings And Angels" - American Singer, Jessie Woo by DONHARRY426(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
According to the singer, she has never heard anything negative about Nigerian men and thus they should be called KINGS.

See the exact thing she said here
https://www.thelatestgists.com.ng/2020/07/american-singer-jessie-woo-refers-to-nigerian-men-as-kings.html

(1) (Reply)

Fans Snub “seyitan” Over Alleging Dbanj Of Rape / 2face Unveils New INNOBIA Project / Megan Thee Stallion Says She Suffered Gunshot Wound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.