Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

All Geology Student-learn Hustling Skills That Are Beneficial In Your Field - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Geology Student-learn Hustling Skills That Are Beneficial In Your Field (220 Views)

FUTMINNA: Jelilat Abdrasaq Is The Best Graduating Geology Student (Photo) / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / Many Geologists Are Riding Okada - Olugbenga Okunlola, UI Professor Of Geology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Geology Student-learn Hustling Skills That Are Beneficial In Your Field by VictorOpurum32(m): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2020
Hello,I'm Victor Opurum . I'm the CEO, Geodrill Multiplex Services Limited. I'm an experienced Geologist. I'm professionally into borehole drilling,geothecnical soil investigation and geophysical investigation, and other Geo-services. I believe that we grow when we lift others. The University will never teach you any industry skill, you learn them yourself. So if you're interested. Chat me up on wassap. 08063237116
Re: All Geology Student-learn Hustling Skills That Are Beneficial In Your Field by Tolani0167(m): 3:04am On Jul 13, 2020
Are you going to me teaching us or you want us to work in your firm?
VictorOpurum32:
Hello,I'm Victor Opurum . I'm the CEO, Geodrill Multiplex Services Limited. I'm an experienced Geologist. I'm professionally into borehole drilling,geothecnical soil investigation and geophysical investigation, and other Geo-services. I believe that we grow when we lift others. The University will never teach you any industry skill, you learn them yourself. So if you're interested. Chat me up on wassap. 08063237116

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Cancels 3rd Term In Schools For 2019/2020 Academic Session / Does Your Child Need Help In Any Waec Subjects? / Summit University 2020/2021 Masters Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.