Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

NPower Discussion Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPower Discussion Group (5296 Views)

Npower Discussion Thread / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2020
This group is created to discuss all NPower related issues, updates, news and other information related to NPower.
This is a group for helping one another with solutions and informations and everything related to NPower, from solutions to news and all aspects related to the NPower Program.
Topics not related to this discussion group will be removed, advertisement are strictly prohibited.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
I noticed there is no NPower discussion group here so I have decided to create one, go ahead and post your issues here and get constructive responses to them.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
NPower applicants who have registered for Npower batch C recruitment application, have to know that the next stage is getting your NPower application slip printed and continue waiting for the next step which will be disclosed in due course, this includes test and selection of qualified candidates.

How to Download and Print NPower Application Slip

This application slip is very essential to NPower applicants for future reference.

This can be done in 2 ways so you can choose which one is more convenient to you.

1) How to Print NPower Application Slip via Email

If you provide every required information and credentials on the NPower Recruitment Registration Portal, you will see a notification with your application reference number that looks like NPWR/2020/NTECH1-XXXXXXXX, with a message saying “Your application was successful! A copy of your responses has been sent to
your registered email. Next steps would be communicated to you in due time.” Take note of the reference number as it is very important.
Then, check your email inbox, both the spam mail, you will find a congratulatory email from the Npower Application Portal containing your confirmation slip.
Go ahead and print a copy and keep it safe for future reference.
Do not worry, even if you did not receive the confirmation mail since your application was successful submitted without any issue, with a message after submission with your application reference number like the one above then you are good to go, your mail can come anytime.

2) How To Print NPower Application Slip Through npower.fmhds.gov.ng Portal.

If you cannot access your NPower Application Slip through Email, there is another method to get your application slip printed, which is through the fmhds portal via npower.fmhds.gov.ng

Visit the N-Power Application Portal via https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
Input your registered email and password and proceed to login
If there is a provision for printing of slip on the portal, you will see it there after a successful login. Print and keep your confirmation slip safe for future purposes.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Every NPower volunteer (Batch A,B & C) is free to join let's brainstorm together.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by Osisinakpo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
All NPower related issues should be discussed here, news, and other information related to NPower regardless of the batches
Re: NPower Discussion Group by Diligence1: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pls Op is N-creative duration 6 months or 2 years?
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
NCreative is 6 months duration, same with NBuild and NAgro
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
NTEACH is now 1 year same with NHealth
Re: NPower Discussion Group by Tickles001(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2020
I didn't receive any slip after registration and I can't log in again. I get "no internet error message" when I try to log in.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by CopaMike(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2020
please can I still apply?
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2020
CopaMike:
please can I still apply?
Yes registration is still on, but please hurry up
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Tickles001:
I didn't receive any slip after registration and I can't log in again. I get "no internet error message" when I try to log in.

Try registering off peak periods, mostly very early in the morning, use Puffin browser.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2020
NPower volunteers in FCT protested today. Luckily for them, they met the Senate President who told them to come back next week Thursday for negotiation.

2 Likes

Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2020
This was yesterday

Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Below are Seven questions Npower team responded to with respect to NPower Batch A, B, and C

A. Is NPower registration still going on? If yes when will it be closing?
NPower Response: Registration has not closed yet and no date has been fixed for closure.

B. NPower, I learned that our accrued money has been looted by our despicable leader. How true.
NPower Response: Hi Sir! No one has access to your funds. You are paid straight from the treasury single account.

C. Is it true that the minister for Humanitarian Affairs made clear to the News Agency that the reports of exit of batch A and B were not true?

NPower Response: Fake news sir.

D. Are there any NPower Assessment Test ongoing?

NPower Response: No sir.

E. Is the information circulating about NPower transition through the realtrify community platform from NPower?

NPower Response: Kindly disregard it and treat as fake news.

F. Is it possible to edit the Npower application form after final submission?

NPower Response: No sir! You can not edit after the final submission.

7. How long does it take to pay Npower beneficiaries their June stipends. I believe and I know that you workers in ministry of disaster and humanitarian have all receive your June salary but you delay the beneficiaries stipends on hold till date.

Npower Answer: Hello! payment for those working behind the scenes have been moved to the GIFMIS platform so whatever you are going through, we are going through right with you. Difference is we understand.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by CopaMike(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2020
AutosBay:
Yes registration is still on, but please hurry up
thanks so much
Re: NPower Discussion Group by Skydweller(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
During npower registration, in the section where they demanded for means of identification, I used my NIN SLIP in place of my national ID as I didn't have international passport, and my PVC was lost a long time ago.
I hope I won't be disqualified for this?
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
You can use the NIN Slip it's accepted
Re: NPower Discussion Group by Skydweller(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks bro. God bless.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Skydweller:
Thanks bro. God bless.
You are most welcome
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
All that's needed is your NIN number and hope yours carries the logo at the back like the picture

Re: NPower Discussion Group by milann: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
AutosBay:
NCreative is 6 months duration, same with NBuild and NAgro
one of my friends opted for Nagro meanwhile he studied theatre art in skool. Any problem
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
milann:
one of my friends opted for Nagro meanwhile he studied theatre art in skool. Any problem
Chances of him getting the job is very slim, I'm sorry to say. NCreative would have been a better option.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by Tickles001(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
AutosBay:

Try registering off peak periods, mostly very early in the morning, use Puffin browser.

I have already registered. I want to login again for my slip
Re: NPower Discussion Group by Skydweller(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yes. The back view of my slip is exactly like the one you uploaded above.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Have you gone through the above instructions on how to print application slip?
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Try checking if a copy is in your email
Re: NPower Discussion Group by Skydweller(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
AutosBay:
All that's needed is your NIN number and hope yours carries the logo at the back like the picture

Yes. The back view of my slip is exactly like the one you uploaded.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Members, this group is not a "one method fix all" group, other opinions and suggestions are welcomed from other members viewing this group as well.
Re: NPower Discussion Group by milann: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
AutosBay:

Chances of him getting the job is very slim, I'm sorry to say. NCreative would have been a better option.
but one guy said anybody but agric graduate can apply
Re: NPower Discussion Group by AutosBay(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
milann:
but one guy said anybody but agric graduate can apply
Yes anyone can apply I'm just saying during the process of shortlisting they will first consider those that studied related courses

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Recruitment At Nestle Foods / Bank Tellers Urgently Needed / Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Compass 06 Collection Of Appointment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.