Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lion Share Smart Contract (earn Ethereum) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lion Share Smart Contract (earn Ethereum) (507 Views)

Lion Share Smart Contract Presents Fresh Opportunity / Earn Ethereum Without Stress / How To Earn Ethereum With Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lion Share Smart Contract (earn Ethereum) by jnichole(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Good morning my fellow nairalanders I present to us an opportunity to earn ETHEREUM a cryptocurrency by joining a platform known as LION SHARE it is a smart contract based on the ETHEREUM block chain.

Be rest assured this is not a scam and you can earn with and without referrals you just need to be in a good team.The platform will be launched today or tomorrow and I want you all to come and join us in one of the fastest growing teams together we will achieve our goals.

I will be organizing a class on WhatsApp to educate us more about the platform if you are interested message me on WhatsApp with the number 08060689829.The class will kick off by 12 pm you don't want to miss this opportunity

Re: Lion Share Smart Contract (earn Ethereum) by GeoDeveloper: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
We at Team Geo have developed a mobile app to guide beginners who have absolutely no knowledge about Lions Share Smart Contract to learn before going to the business.

Its better to understand lions share before going into it, else when many will be making thousand of dollars you might not make anything because you don't even understand what you are doing

OUR LIONS SHARE SMART CONTRACT GUIDE APP IS LIVE ON PLAYSTORE

Just search "Lions Share Smart Contract" you will get the app there

(1) (Reply)

UBA Africard / REVEALED! Obasanjo's Farmland In Sangotedo, Lagos (PHOTOS) / For Sesame Exporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.