Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video (56670 Views)

Tribunal: Man Attacked For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory, Minister Reacts / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by 9jakool: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
desiredhome:

Jonathan lost because he was not competent and people were already complaining despite the money that was in system then, just the same way you are complaining for Buhari now......we also complain of Obasanjo etc

For the bold, who do you think would've been a better choice?

The reason we will keep complaining is because we cannot control our selfishness/greed .....

When we contest for an election because of what we can give/contribute to the system and not what we can get/gain then we won't have reasons to be blaming others/complain again, afterall we are all the same......

Which shows that PDP and APC are one and the same. Do you see the mass defection of politicians from PDP to APC around the time Buhari was elected? They have no integrity and only choose the side that ensures them power. I wish people can see that instead of fighting themselves. The bigger picture is that both PDP and APC are busy siphoning the wealth and opportunity of the country while the masses are brainwashed and fighting themselves for scrap. Both parties along with their criminals belong in the waste bin.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Johnnyessence(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
wonder233:
*backfire not backfired
check dictionary if you are not satisfied.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Johnnyessence(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ezmans:
That is Yoruba for you neither here nor there, if you follow them they I'll leave leave you bcs of a pot of soup
yes including Igbo's too.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Jonadáft really fuckēd up.
If he did well, no one would have considered Buhari
yes if you say that in one part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by desiredhome: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jakool:

Which shows that PDP and APC are one and the same. Do you see the mass defection of politicians from PDP to APC around the time Buhari was elected? They have no integrity and only choose the side that ensures them power. I wish people can see that instead of fighting themselves. The bigger picture is that both PDP and APC are busy siphoning the wealth and opportunity of the country while the masses are brainwashed and fighting themselves for scrap. Both parties along with their criminals belong in the waste bin.

You are right, but the truth is the character of the members of the PDP and the APC is the reflection of the Nigerian people though not generalizing........
Everyone want to steal with the least opportunity they have, not just the politicians, but majority Nigerians......
The brainwash youths/followers are fighting dirty because they want to be like the politicians too, some are fighting out of ignorance and poverty.........

And like I said before, these country will only develop when we give to it and not when we take from it, same to our relationships/place of work etc

1 Like

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by abiolaoladipupo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Comrade Sowore doesn't have favourite politicians...the Nigerian project is his focus.

You're absolutely right.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by zomby(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nels55:
Was one of my saddest day in Nigeria modern politics, not cause GEJ was perfect but saw a complete set back to Old Northern military power craze mentality, if someone like Ribadu had won, would have been a massive progress...

On the positive note, it helped shaped our democracy, another big party was born.. On the overall note, it gave PDP the defeat that pushes their zeal to completely reposition the party...

As for Sowere, I believe he's smart enough to know that Buhari was a bad choice...

The main issue during the last presidential election was having no better alternative available.
Without a doubt, Buhari was a blind and deaf candidate, while Atiku was a complete barawo from the top to the bottom. So, for this reason,
it wasn’t about Buhari at all, but all about a scenario where we couldn’t go forward or backward.

I hope Nigerians have learned their lesson by not just settling in for the twin tower thieves (the PDP and the APC)...It is time For Nigerians to give the unknown (another party) the opportunity to rescue this country.

How many times are we willing to get fuuucckked by these heartless criminals (PDP and APC)?
Enough is enough; Nigerian Lives Matter (NLM)...Nigerians can not be taken for a ride over and over again by the same 3% and their families and friends.
We must come together and take control of our lives by rejecting criminals (PDP and APC) that left our country on her knees.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Babacele: 2:14am On Jul 14, 2020
VULCAN:
You keep using the word "we"

Who are you exactly and how did you fight the "cabal"? Pls educate us.

Your imagination is definitely overstimulated as it is public knowledge that Obasanjo fully supported GEJ in 2011 and Atiku did not stand a chance against a sitting president in the same party and also with the full backing of Obasanjo.

It seems you hate Atiku. That is your right but stop twisting history.

'We 'means Nigerians. Yea because we allowed or supported Obj in 2011 against Atiku didn't he succeed? But we called off his bluff in 2019 and he failed to have his way. I hope you would grudgingly agree . Why didn't OBJ used his magic without ' we' to install Atiku?
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by KGREAT(m): 3:07am On Jul 14, 2020
I thought reno ought to have left behind all these 'Jonathan defeat' by now. He needs to move forward. Must he die in self pity? Jonathan cannot come back again. Let's move forward.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by ddeola: 6:16am On Jul 14, 2020
May God have mercy, we thought he was a genuine person. We didn't know he's the DEMON that we never knew until he became president. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Comrade Sowore doesn't have favourite politicians...the Nigerian project is his focus.

Lies
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by desiredhome: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2020
zomby:

The main issue during the last presidential election was having no better alternative available.
Without a doubt, Buhari was a blind and deaf candidate, while Atiku was a complete barawo from the top to the bottom. So, for this reason,
it wasn’t about Buhari at all, but all about a scenario where we couldn’t go forward or backward.

I hope Nigerians have learned their lesson by not just settling in for the twin tower thieves (the PDP and the APC)...It is time For Nigerians to give the unknown (another party) the opportunity to rescue this country.

How many times are we willing to get fuuucckked by these heartless criminals (PDP and APC)?
Enough is enough; Nigerian Lives Matter (NLM)...Nigerians can not be taken for a ride over and over again by the same 3% and their families and friends.
We must come together and take control of our lives by rejecting criminals (PDP and APC) that left our country on her knees.

I don't think Nigerian problem is the politicians, the foundamental issue is the mindset of the average Nigerian.......we are only seeing the politicians, what about the thiefing Civil servants, the corrupt lecturers, the dubious contractors, the fake pastors(Pastorprenours) etc
Even the market women/traders that are so greedy for excess profits.........these are the common character of an average Nigerian......
Everybody wants to get rich at all costs irrespective of how they make the money, surprisingly, the society only recognize you when you throw money around, they will even spread their clothes for you to pass on, they will worship you because of crumbs (I see poverty here)......

The same people that are crying of poverty and bad economy are the same people that are hailing the criminal politicians etc.....

Nigerian problem is the Nigerian people as a whole.....you only see the bad when it doesn't favour you
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by ehinja: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2020
There is nothing wrong in Sowore celebrating Buhari's election victory.

Nigeria wasn't working optimally during Jonathan's tenure and unfortunately same remains same today under Buhari.

The fact that Sowore can support Buhari before and then later fault his administration for mismanaging the country should be looked at positively.

What should be the discuss is if Sowore change in stance are based on facts or fictions.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by KunleyY19(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Sammy07:

All our southern leaders are just stu.pid
Not excluding Obasanjo.
Well I like the way Buhari entered and rule.

Any southern presidents will also reciprocate the gesture he's currently doing.
He has opened our eyes.

Na the way be that now...He has opened our eyes real time.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by VULCAN(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2020
It appears you are having delusions of grandeur. Neither you nor "Nigerians" fought any cabal after the death of Yaradua nor did you bring about the doctrine of necessity.

The first person to fire shots against the cabal was late Dora Akinyuli when she said at a FEC meeting that GEJ should be sworn in. You are not her.

The doctrine of necessity was a powerful move by David Mark to force the cabal to surrender power to GEJ. You are not David Mark.

The noise that a few Nigerians made on the streets would have been silenced if the cabal wanted bloodshed. They allowed them live but that made no difference if the above two people did not make their move. More especially David Mark who firmly controlled the Senate back then.

Today we have a government that kills unarmed protesters. That is why Nigerians protest ends on social media so once again I ask how did you "fight" cabal to grant GEJ Aso Rock?

Then tell us how you and Nigerians influenced PDP primaries in 2011!

You carefully avoided telling us how
you and the rest of the masses fought Atiku in 2011. I always thought that Party primaries is a party affair but now thanks to you I am hearing that Nigerians in general decide who each party picks as their flag bearer.

I think you live in a fantasy world.

Babacele:
'We 'means Nigerians. Yea because we allowed or supported Obj in 2011 against Atiku didn't he succeed? But we called off his bluff in 2019 and he failed to have his way. I hope you would grudgingly agree . Why didn't OBJ used his magic without ' we' to install Atiku?
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Babacele: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
VULCAN:
It appears you are having delusions of grandeur. Neither you nor "Nigerians" fought any cabal after the death of Yaradua nor did you bring about the doctrine of necessity.

The first person to fire shots against the cabal was late Dora Akinyuli when she said at a FEC meeting that GEJ should be sworn in. You are not her.

The doctrine of necessity was a powerful move by David Mark to force the cabal to surrender power to GEJ. You are not David Mark.

The noise that a few Nigerians made on the streets would have been silenced if the cabal wanted bloodshed. They allowed them live but that made no difference if the above two people did not make their move. More especially David Mark who firmly controlled the Senate back then.

Today we have a government that kills unarmed protesters. That is why Nigerians protest ends on social media so once again I ask how did you "fight" cabal to grant GEJ Aso Rock?

Then tell us how you and Nigerians influenced PDP primaries in 2011!

You carefully avoided telling us how
you and the rest of the masses fought Atiku in 2011. I always thought that Party primaries is a party affair but now thanks to you I am hearing that Nigerians in general decide who each party picks as their flag bearer.

I think you live in a fantasy world.

I know it hurts you utterly when I use ' we' - or ' we Nigerians' . It is a reality you can never wish away however painful it may sound to your hearing or reasoning.

For the records, the pressure the Nigerian masses who saw the helpless GEJ as a symbol of their identity nudged the nobles and other estates of the realm in our resolve to defeat the cabal. It was from the bank of this sympathy that GeJ enjoyed to defeat Atiku when the PDP primary came. For example, in unison with hausas in my community through the leader Sen Abdulahi Adamu told delegates not to vote Atiku despite the unprecedented ' delegate goro' from Turaki. Such news may never be printed on any newspaper.

If you say we are not relevant ,how come GEJ couldn't win 2015 when we left him to his cabals?

And how come OBJ couldn't install Atiku in 2019 without us.
With the advent of the internet, we are even more powerful. We are Nigerians.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by VULCAN(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
That you actually think that GEJ couldn't have won the election in 2015 if he was ready to do what Buhari and Oshiomhole have been doing confirms that you are actually living in a fantasy.

GEJ is a weakling and was never as desperate as Tinubu or Buhari. Even when reports of Jega hobnobbing with Tinubu and Buhari got to him he did nothing whereas an Obasanjo or Buhari would have sacked Jega on the spot.

The Igbos in Aguda and Ago Palace way in Lagos who were physically threatened at last years election will tell you that votes don't count unless they are for the party who dominates a constituency.

What APC did in Osun to disenfranchise the PDP supporters last year was unheard of in the history of this country.

GEJ was a weak man and he was tired of that seat so he watched his enemies take power from him like food from the mouth of a newborn.

Buhari showed us last year via Oshiomhole how desperate he was to win election.

Babacele:
I know it hurts you utterly when I use ' we' - or ' we Nigerians' . It is a reality you can never wish away however painful it may sound to your hearing or reasoning.

For the records, the pressure the Nigerian masses who saw the helpless GEJ as a symbol of their identity nudged the nobles and other estates of the realm in our resolve to defeat the cabal. It was from the bank of this sympathy that GeJ enjoyed to defeat Atiku when the PDP primary came. For example, in unison with hausas in my community through the leader Sen Abdulahi Adamu told delegates not to vote Atiku despite the unprecedented ' delegate goro' from Turaki. Such news may never be printed on any newspaper.

If you say we are not relevant ,how come GEJ couldn't win 2015 when we left him to his cabals?

And how come OBJ couldn't install Atiku in 2019 without us.
With the advent of the internet, we are even more powerful. We are Nigerians.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Babacele: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
VULCAN:
That you actually think that GEJ couldn't have won the election in 2015 if he was ready to do what Buhari and Oshiomhole have been doing confirms that you are actually living in a fantasy.

GEJ is a weakling and was never as desperate as Tinubu or Buhari. Even when reports of Jega hobnobbing with Tinubu and Buhari got to him he did nothing whereas an Obasanjo or Buhari would have sacked Jega on the spot.

The Igbos in Aguda and Ago Palace way in Lagos who were physically threatened at last years election will tell you that votes don't count unless they are for the party who dominates a constituency.

What APC did in Osun to disenfranchise the PDP supporters last year was unheard of in the history of this country.

GEJ was a weak man and he was tired of that seat so he watched his enemies take power from him like food from the mouth of a newborn.

Buhari showed us last year via Oshiomhole how desperate he was to win election.

Yes GEJ maybe a weak man but history would be kind to him for ignoring the evil prodding from people like you who never told him truth but had wrapped his presidency in an atmosphere of lies,prejudices and hatred. He saw his deserving defeat glaringly despite the noise from close admirers who had destroyed his administration by stealing rather than working for posterity. He was wise to have averted a disaster by dismissing the suggestion from national enemies pretending to be his friends.

'Desperate ?' I'm sure you do not know the meaning hence your abusing its usage.
Tinubu hobnopping with Jega? continue to lie to yourself.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by VULCAN(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Your last statement gave you away.

It made me check your posts since you now want to claim Tinubu's shadow since you have knowledge of where he DID NOT go to

If I had known you are a Tinubu and Buhari worshipper I wouldn't have bothered with my responses.

Anyone who sees black and calls it white is an accomplice to evil.

I should have known. I'm sure you are a tribalism as well. Nobody can worship Buhari and love people from other tribes. The man is the greatest tribalist that has ever ruled in Aso Rock.

Pls Note I can guess which tribe you belong to.

When APC comes to an end we will be amazed at the depth of corruption that will be exposed. 1000 times worse than the corruption under GEJ

Babacele:
Yes GEJ maybe a weak man but history would be kind to him for ignoring the evil prodding from people like you who never told him truth but had wrapped his presidency in an atmosphere of lies,prejudices and hatred. He saw his deserving defeat glaringly despite the noise from close admirers who had destroyed his administration by stealing rather than working for posterity. He was wise to have averted a disaster by dismissing the suggestion from national enemies pretending to be his friends.

'Desperate ?' I'm sure you do not know the meaning hence your abusing its usage.
Tinubu hobnopping with Jega? continue to lie to yourself.

Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Babacele: 3:41am On Jul 15, 2020
VULCAN:
Your last statement gave you away.

It made me check your posts since you now want to claim Tinubu's shadow since you have knowledge of where he DID NOT go to

If I had known you are a Tinubu and Buhari worshipper I wouldn't have bothered with my responses.

Anyone who sees black and calls it white is an accomplice to evil.

I should have known. I'm sure you are a tribalism as well. Nobody can worship Buhari and love people from other tribes. The man is the greatest tribalist that has ever ruled in Aso Rock.

Pls Note I can guess which tribe you belong to.

When APC comes to an end we will be amazed at the depth of corruption that will be exposed. 1000 times worse than the corruption under GEJ

You are confused because you talk about nonsense popularised by PDP without an iota of truth or sane reasoning. We know what killed PDP ,the master riggers, was the card readers which made very difficult for the party to manipulate results.

Like typical tribalists that destroyed GEJ's government you can guess my tribe because I worship Buhari and Tinubu . How much low can you go?
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by berrystunn(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
nzube89:
2 year's , idiot your type is the reason we are not making headway . believe it or not Nigerian have not gotten any true leader since 1999 they only person that showed signs of good leadership died before we can recognize it

Usu..
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by LaboPolitics: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
That's why I bear no single farthing of sympathy for him. He lacks foresight and will be worse than Buhari.
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by nzube89(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
berrystunn:

Usu..
moana,anuofia
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by ChimaAdeoye: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Omoyele Sowore of Saharareporters, @yelesho, Celebrating General @MuhammaduBuhari’s 2015 Victory, After Using Saharareporters to Lie Against Jonathan. Really karma is a bitch, karma will surely backfired.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCivm_xFubi/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IibXUfkmRQ

video credit: Reno omokri

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1282600685293334528
grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video by Dedetwo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
The same Yari.ba peeps who rushed into the streets of Lagos and Ibadan to celebrate the January 15, 1966 coup only to turn around and precipitated a war against the presumed ethnicity which made up the majority of coup plotters. Trust Yrai.ba at your deadly peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. / States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.