Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars (15020 Views)

Police Go After LASTMA Officials Who Reportedly Cause Death Of Hypertensive Man / DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy / NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2020
A trained anticrime operative would enter a sensitive office to carry out a crime without a disguise or mask and gloves? Who's he? A f**king cowboy? If this is true...
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2020
inoki247:
all of dem are scammer... But me I don't understand oh shey NFIU no get Database ni wey dem burgled dere office just to steal paper record wey suppose dey Database

Nigerian government technocrats are at best a bunch of neanderthals.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by MENELIIK: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Walahi too Much under hand dealings in this whole script. Maybe Osinbajo are some others crooks are in truth the major backup of this HushMagu. Or why the sudden desperation to cover all tracks even at the NFIU. There is obviously a big power play that will be unearthed with time.

Osu, you have moved from Tinubu to Osinbajo, your hatred for the Omoluabis will eventually give you B.P

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2020
DominusPrime:

It is supposed to be but when you are a powerful enough anything can happen. Do you know how much would have been paid to the security personnel to look the other way?

Those security personnel would look away because they knew there is no sense of responsibility in government. If they knew they would be arrested, sacked and prosecuted for such a breach I doubt they'll look the other way.

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Racoon(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2020
The desperation of these official criminals is just too damning.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by ATAKAM: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2020
nogasimplicity:
The panel should not relent or be deterred from the ongoing investigation. We must get to the root.
who are the we?....is nigeria working as a country? open your eyes boss...this country has been tagged the third most terrorist country...you cant go anywhere now as a nigerian

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by XXLMANDIGO: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2020
Sadly enough for you I am Yoruba... tongue

MENELIIK:

Osu, you have moved from Tinubu to Osinbajo, your hatred for the Omoluabis will eventually give you B.P

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by ehissi(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2020
A glorified police station.....hmmmm
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2020
I am sure their data are backed up.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by pointstores(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Nawa
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by MENELIIK: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Sadly enough for you I am Yoruba... tongue

Sadly for your erosion ravaged enclave. Omoluabis have a trait which is lacking in you. Be proud of your heritage
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by XXLMANDIGO: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2020

Lol.

You are the joke here

MENELIIK:

Sadly for your erosion ravaged enclave. Omoluabis have a trait which is lacking in you. Be proud of your heritage
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by MENELIIK: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Lol.

You are the joke here

The joke is on you! Courtesy is congenital to an average Omoluabi
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by XXLMANDIGO: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2020
Oro re koni itumo...

MENELIIK:

The joke is on you! Courtesy is congenital to an average Omoluabi
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Yebosola(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Walahi too Much under hand dealings in this whole script. Maybe Osinbajo are some others crooks are in truth the major backup of this HushMagu. Or why the sudden desperation to cover all tracks even at the NFIU. There is obviously a big power play that will be unearthed with time.

Not only Osinbajo,u for put Tinubu join, not every common sense is common, haters are liable to die young.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by pquaver(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2020
DominusPrime:

It is supposed to be but when you are a powerful enough anything can happen. Do you know how much would have been paid to the security personnel to look the other way?

Not necessarily. what it tells you that some higher than the security is involved some who can say stand down and they will after all is not oga at the tops office or bedroom.. You get.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Those security personnel would look away because they knew there is no sense of responsibility in government. If they knew they would be arrested, sacked and prosecuted for such a breach I doubt they'll look the other way.
Exactly. The whole system has collapsed and there is nothing Buhari or apc or pdp can do. They are all part of the rot.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2020
pquaver:

Not necessarily. what it tells you that some higher than the security is involved some who can say stand down and they will after all is not oga at the tops office or bedroom.. You get.
And that man at the top that you have described is he working for himself or someone very powerful has paid him to tell those men to stand down. Take it or leave what I said is the plain truth.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by XXLMANDIGO: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2020
I don't care about any greedy and selfish politician.

Next time please don't quote me please.

Yebosola:

Not only Osinbajo,u for put Tinubu join, not every common sense is common, haters are liable to die young.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Dem no get names?
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by pquaver(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2020
DominusPrime:

And that man at the top that you have described is he working for himself or someone very powerful has paid him to tell those men to stand down. Take it or leave what I said is the plain truth.

The man you are directly talking about if it is what I assume.. I am sure you can reason. Yeah if it was him will there be an investigation in the first place that will now lead to nfiu office getting burnt..? Does he need backyard to do it when everyone answers to him? Will he start an investigation leading to himself... Capish?
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by steve6: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Wait....so the story that the NFIU office inside Aso Rock was burgled is true ! Youdonmeanit !

1 Like

Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Presumably, these are the inside cult called “the Magu Boys” or “the Chairman Squad that runs the EFCC at the behest of Hushmagu
What if they were sent by malami? The incident occured after magu released a bombshell about malami on the sale of the vessel.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Yebosola(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

I don't care about any greedy and selfish politician.

Next time please don't quote me please.

Stop your tribal nuisance, face the issue at hand, no politicians are immune to corruptions.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by sapientia(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Why tell us?

Now they know and can run?

Tufia

Cant this people work in secret?
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
pquaver:

The man you are directly talking about if it is what I assume.. I am sure you can reason. Yeah if it was him will there be an investigation in the first place that will now lead to nfiu office getting burnt..? Does he need backyard to do it when everyone answers to him? Will he start an investigation leading to himself... Capish?

We all know that there is selective witch hunting. All that nonsense about investigating him now is because he has stepped on toes. Magu was indicted in a 2015 report yet he was presented twice. The big men I'm talking about is not even the one in aso rock. But that does not mean the whole bunch, whether apc or pdp, is not corrupt. I still don't understand how you can support any politician in spite of what you are seeing. How a person they claim is an enemy and corrupt will suddenly crossover to them(both apc and pdp)and they will accept and even give him governorship slot tells you you are just being fooled. They do not give a shit about you.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by pquaver(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2020
DominusPrime:

We all know that there is selective witch hunting. All that nonsense about investigating him now is because he has stepped on toes. Magu was indicted in a 2015 report yet he was presented twice. The big men I'm talking about is not even the one in aso rock. But that does not mean the whole bunch, whether apc or pdp, is not corrupt. I still don't understand how you can support any politician in spite of what you are seeing. How a person they claim is an enemy and corrupt will suddenly crossover to them(both apc and pdp)and they will accept and even give him governorship slot tells you you are just being fooled. They do not give a shit about you.
. Your saying that I am supporting a politician show you are being driven by emotion.. I only pointed you to a fact that if is the man in aso rock there will be no investigation at all for you to complain about and it is a fact.. Magu might have stepped on those that is not my business.. Is the toes that told him to steal our money? Neither did the damming evidence tell him to steal.. If he had sense it would have be a new beginning for him especially in government that say fight again corruption you the head of efcc should be above board.
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2020
pquaver:
. Your saying that I am supporting a politician show you are being driven by emotion.. I only pointed you to a fact that if is the man in aso rock there will be no investigation at all for you to complain about and it is a fact.. Magu might have stepped on those that is not my business.. Is the toes that told him to steal our money? Neither did the damming evidence tell him to steal.. If he had sense it would have be a new beginning for him especially in government that say fight again corruption you the head of efcc should be above board.

Ok then. I wrongly assumed you are one of those brain washed zombies or wailers. I really hope Magu goes down with as many politicians as possible
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by helpfindbolu: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by frog12: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
this is BECOMING interesting. ONCE dey catch the officers that BUNGLED THE nfiu office.

dre11:
• CCTV captures 6 persons, CSP fingered as mastermind

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/dss-police-go-after-nfiu-office-burglars/
Re: DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars by Wande22(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
otomatic:

You nailed it. Makes me wonder if the Villa is not supposed to be the most secure place in the country.
Wolf Warrior 2 film on my mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu: Buhari Approves Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Over Allegations / Ogun Residents Cry Out Over Bad Roads, Accuse Government Of Abandonment / Oyo: Supporters Of Rauf Olaniyan Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.