Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet (963 Views)

Latest And Beautiful Asoebi Styles 2021 / Latest Aso Ebi Lace Styles 2019:top25 Absolutely Beautiful Asoebi Long Gown Styl / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet by 2Ebisco: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet. #Nadis19 was a beautiful ceremony, and what made it even more so, was the Asoebi ladies. The Bride, Echezonam’s girls came looking all colourful and prepared to rock the day.
Several snapshots show them having fun, dancing, striking lovely poses, and all round just being the lives of the party.

These photos went round the internet and got everyone talking. Orange definitely is a colour that would longer in the minda of people for a long time.

See the Bride and Her ladies have fun without a care in the world, below:

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/beautiful-asoebi-ladies-in-orange-broke-the-internet/

Re: Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet by donbachi(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Forget those laughs and smiles...beneath are envy and jealousy....yes,it was my wife's friend that gave her used pad as wedding gift..."why must it be her" crew.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet by meobizy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lol. The FTC's story reminds me of a friend who got a mini coffin for a wedding gift. Nigerians are very stupid. If it was me I'll keep the coffin in the hope it'll come to use when someone's cat or dog dies. Who has time to carve something of the sort?
Re: Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:
Forget those laughs and smiles...beneath are envy and jealousy....yes,it was my wife's friend that gave her used pad as wedding gift..."why must it be her" crew.
Was she trying to jazz her or what?
Re: Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet by donbachi(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
Was she trying to jazz her or what?
barren...but,GOD pass her.
Re: Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet by ceeceeuwa: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
donbachi:
For real?
Re: Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet by NtiObaEneke(f): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2020
donbachi:
barren...but,GOD pass her.
She is a friendly enemy.

(1) (Reply)

Best Simple Wedding Dresses Of 2021 | The Top Wedding Gown Trends Of 2021 / Hw Do U Like Ur Ring / What Do You Think About Dreamz Kreations Wedding Package.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.