Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Only Pandemic & Recession Proof Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Pandemic & Recession Proof Business (193 Views)

Recession Proof Home Based Business. / How To Make Your Income Lockdown Proof And Recession Proof / Recession Proof Investment To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Pandemic & Recession Proof Business by Adschobiz(f): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2020
10 REASONS WHY I LOVE CHY & SAIRUI MALL

1. No compulsory referrals.

2. You will get a free product every 10 days worth 100's of dollars.

3. Products are very useful health products.

4. It is not an investment. It is a market place where you buy and sell.

5. Every 10 days,both your capital and profit are released at the same time to you. If you don't want to trade again,you can take your money plus product and go away.

6. In most networks,if you don't bring any new person,you don't earn anything. But it is not so with CHY mall. We trade every 10 to 12 days,and so every 10 to 12 days something must enter pocket.

7. You do not have to carry any product around looking for who will buy like in other networks.

8. CHY mall does your selling for you. All you need to do is buy goods on whole sale and CHY will sell it out at retail price for you.

9. The products you receive,you can sell it to anyone you like and make another extra income even though you made profit on your sale already.

10. CHY mall is not going any where. It is solid and spreading wild like fire. CHY & Sairui are game changers. They are second to none.

This is E-Commerce,this is a major source of income.

For details,chat me on Whatsapp with the number +2348028795138.
You can also reach me with the direct Whatsapp link on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Invest In Crypto Currency? / Moderna Shares Surge As It Begins Phase 3 Clinical Trial For Covid-19 Vaccine / Smart Legit Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.