Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season (30667 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by EbenezerTriumph: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2020
hucienda:
Tough luck for Manchester United, Chelsea and Leicester City. The hustle is real. grin
see what my great man utd has been reduced to, struggling for champion's league spot with a relegation team like Leicester.
Tufiakwa
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Decimus: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
so what happens if both teams win their remaining games? Bros Chelsea should go and pray cos even 5th, they may not see.

That's it, you said "IF"
This is not La Liga. Both teams can't win their remaining games
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2020
Xda59:

By the end of the day MANCHESTER UNITIED WILL BE IN THIRD POSITION!

Yinmu
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2020
lomprico:

eyaa ! sorry o!
this chelshit fan is yet to come in terms with reality!
Dooh o!

You're going nowhere broh
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
You are the ignorant one. It's still a long season for the three teams. If Chelsea beat Norwich tomorrow they will go back to third position. That's assuming Man Utd win tonight. Then Man u will have to win their next match after that if they want to climb above them. You earn your three points, you don't count them down because you've played less number of games.

So if Man Utd go third today, Chelsea can also climb above them as soon as tomorrow till when Man u play next.

Manchester united is finishing third without a doubt.

1 Like

ComputerWiz007:
This one is a Drunkard ooo

We shall see
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
see what my great man utd has been reduced to, struggling for champion's league spot with a relegation team like Leicester.
Tufiakwa
focus on the fact that your darling club (Chelsea) is about to lose 4th place to wolves and 5th place to Leicester.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Sharafawizkidayo:

We shall see about that tonight!

Even if you win today, you're going nowhere
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by silverkings: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Femich18:
Good news for City.
Bad news for United

United want to reap where they didn't sow.... You must triple your hustle now

MODIFIED
United fans wanna kill me with Mentions. We all know you have a game to be played today. Win the game first nah not claiming 3 points when it has not been played
You should be worried about Chelsea instead of Manchester United
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

That's it, you said "IF"
This is not La Liga. Both teams can't win their remaining games
Good. So with the present reality, Chelsea is very unlikely to win Norwich tomorrow.

Let's even forget about their future games with wolves and Liverpool. Just so some people don't commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Cityfirstborn:
The whole city investigation was all out of jealousy from Uefa and the traditional big European teams like Bayern.. City will cap their shame by winning the champions league...Sorry manutd, hope your Bruno will save you from the inevitable

Worry about chelsea. Manchester United is safe in third. We now have the yam and the knife. In other words, we have our fate in our own hands. GGMU!
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by helpfindbolu: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by cejaypriesty(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
Tufiakwa
Nothing last forever ,kingdom rise and fall that is life.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by plucky16(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by mrkings84(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2020
This Is bad news for man u, Leicester and Chelsea.

A must win for man u tonight.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by maynation(f): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Modified: My final table

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

How many times do we have to tell you people that Man U have more promising chances of qualifying than the Chelshit in third place?
United are two points and one game behind Chelshit, today's match is an easy win for Man U which means the points are certain for the taking. Who else would stop Man U in their remaining three other matches? Crystal Palace? West Ham abi the gra gra Leicester?? Wake up broh.
Chelsea would still face us (Liverpool), that is another sure loss or at least 2 points deficit.
Your only bail out is to fast and pray for Leicester to keep losing. Those three teams shall all be affected.
PS.
I don't give a flying rat about Chelshit nor Varchester United, this is just the obvious reality.
Cheerio.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Enemyofpeace: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

[s]Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester
[/s]

yinmu
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by francisbarrack(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

wake up from ur ogoogoro/marlians smoke dream .
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Weedhustler: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

. Mumu chelshit fans watch how my beloved man utd top u today....one thing for sure is that man utd will finish ahead of chelshit this season.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by bigname23: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
if it's by prayer..

Chelsea fans should perhaps be fasting by now.
Just pray that wolves doesn't beat Chelsea to that 4th cos it's gonna be hilarious
wolves not even leciester self ...u think we are like man u dat any small can go over on d league table ...sorry u shud b more worried about wolves because dey are ur europa league counterparts ...nor b only wolves na goats...lol.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2020
Weedhustler:
. Mumu chelshit fans watch how my beloved man utd top u today....one thing for sure is that man utd will finish ahead of chelshit this season.

In your dream niyen o, mind u I no be Chelsea fan
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Enemyofpeace: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2020
maynation:

How many times do we have to tell you people that Man U have more promising chances of qualifying than the Chelshit in third place?
United are two points and one game behind Chelshit, today's match is an easy win for Man U which means the points are certain for the taking. Who else would stop Man U in their remaining three other matches? Crystal Palace? West Ham abi the gra gra Leicester?? Wake up broh.
Chelsea would still face us (Liverpool), that is another sure loss or at least 2 points deficit.
Your only bail out is to fast and pray for Leicester to keep losing. Those three teams shall all be affected.
PS.
I don't give a flying rat about Chelshit nor Varchester United, this is just the obvious reality.
Cheerio.
pls tell the shekpe fan
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Enemyofpeace: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

In your dream niyen o, mind u I no be Chelsea fan
you are fokn are. Stop lying jo
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2020
bigname23:
wolves not even leciester self ...u think we are like man u dat any small can go over on d league table ...sorry u shud b more worried about wolves because dey are ur europa league counterparts ...nor b only wolves na lions...lol.

Of the 11 loses Chelsea has this season, how many small clubs battered them? Countless/too many.

Chelsea's luck is that they are not such a big club themselves.. So they're in the mud with fellow small clubs.

Too bad! And tomorrow, you face ""Norwich United"".

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2020
maynation:

PS.
Cheerio.

Lol, you will be a bad pundit if you're one. Football is not mathematics
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by bptc10: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2020
Are you following the league table, if yes you must be a joker
Femich18:
Good news for City.
Bad news for United

United want to reap where they didn't sow.... You must triple your hustle now

MODIFIED
United fans wanna kill me with Mentions. We all know you have a game to be played today. Win the game first nah not claiming 3 points when it has not been played
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Enemyofpeace: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2020
cejaypriesty:

Nothing last forever ,kingdom rise and fall that is life.
even prick too dey rice and fall. Na so life be
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by maynation(f): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Lol, you will be a bad pundit if you're one. Football is not mathematics
Of course I will be a bad pundit, add very very.
Man U no be Watford,
Sheff United no be Watford.
Tiri sero.

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 8stargeneral: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2020
I smell corruption here.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by onome442(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

enemy of progress we dey collect that 3rd spot this night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Africa Gets 9 Slots For Expanded 48-team 2026 World Cup / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.