Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season (30677 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Enemyofpeace: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Lol, you will be a bad pundit if you're one. Football is not mathematics
just because her analysis no favour you
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by rawpadgin(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Modified: My final table

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

u are deceiving urself. If u get balls like blokos, let bet 10,10k..... United will qualify for champions league
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Enemyofpeace: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Yinmu
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by bigname23: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Of the 11 loses Chelsea has this season, how many small clubs did damage? Countless.

Chelsea's luck is that they are not such a big club themselves.. So they're in the mud with fellow small clubs.

Too bad!
see who is calling Chelsea small club..u have spent d entire season outside top four, u did not play in ucl dis season, nd u call Chelsea small club, don't worry una go soon dey use to europa cup, by d time Southampton use una survive relegation den leciester use una qualify for ucl ...e go clear for una.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2020
bigname23:
see who is calling Chelsea small club..u have spent d entire season outside top four, u did not play in ucl dis season, nd u call Chelsea small club, don't worry una go soon dey use to europa cup, by d time Southampton use una survive relegation den leciester use una qualify for ucl ...e go clear for una.

This thing pain you oo. Which one pained you more? The small size of your club OR the fact that you now do weekly give always in the league?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Decimus: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
Good. So with the present reality, Chelsea is very unlikely to win Norwich tomorrow.

Let's even forget about their future games with wolves and Liverpool. Just so some people don't commit suicide
Everything you are saying are just speculations. Just like this, there is nothing stopping Chelsea from beating already relegated Norwich tomorrow at home, if Man u just make a mistake and draw tonight, Chelsea position won't change.

There's no present reality, other than the fact that Chelsea are inconsistent, they've beaten the same wolves and Liverpool you are setting aside this season.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by uunwanaobong3: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Other clubs with good intentions should join mancity to probe UEFA for corruption and breach of confidence.................... There is a legal framework that was established and sign by both UEFA and it members clubs of a yearly investigation into club finance in order for them to partake in UEFA competition..... Over the years these investigation requirement has been carried out by UEFA in confidence and trust with full cooperation from all it members including mancity..................... But just of recent, an illegal hacked documents from a fraudulent site just posted that mancity has committed fraud,. Instead of UEFA to go back to their documents of recent investigation and maybe carried out a small low key investigation, they immediately went public, accusing mancity of fraud and destroying the public image of mancity................. This is a breach of trust, and no matter what UEFA do, they can never ever be trusted by mancity or other clubs................ An investigation need to be done on UEFA to know how they manage to come out with such verdict of 2 years suspension and 30 million fine on mancity, this is what we called corruption

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
Everything you are saying are just speculations. Just like this, there is nothing stopping Chelsea from beating already relegated Norwich tomorrow at home, if Man u just make a mistake and draw tonight, Chelsea position won't change.

There's no present reality, other than the fact that Chelsea are inconsistent, they've beaten the same wolves and Liverpool you are setting aside this season.

Okay. Maybe I should advice you.

Do not pray for Chelsea. Act like Chelsea has already won all the remaining games.. grin

Guys..
Should we tell him?
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Daniel76: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

sefian pain you are guess you are a Chelsea fan enjoy your Europa in peace bro
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by bigname23: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

This thing pain you oo. Which one pained you more? The small size of your club OR the fact that you now do weekly give always in the league?

ehh thank u, we are very generous, but despite despite our weekly give away, we are still on top of ur stingy man u, wat does dat tell u?
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by RealEzee(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2020
slaypapa:
No more free position for manure. Cuppy, how far?
what's Cuppy how far? Didnt you see what her ex played yesterday? Since their break up she's been happy grin, besides who told you Man Utd is looking for free position kwa?

Go and take ur daily does of calcium Ja re, all these grieving fans lol.

GGMU

Europa cup winners 19/20 season
FA cup winners 19/20 season
Epl top 3

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Decimus: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Of the 11 loses Chelsea has this season, how many small clubs battered them? Countless/too many.

Chelsea's luck is that they are not such a big club themselves.. So they're in the mud with fellow small clubs.

Too bad! And tomorrow, you face ""Norwich United"".

You ought to be smarter than this na.
This present Malaise that Man Utd is currently in are as a result of beatings from the so called small clubs. I don't even think any of the big teams has beaten Man Utd this season.

It's the so called small teams that has caused Man u to be fighting for top 4 with 4 games to go.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by MOROVINA: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:
Nothing wey money no fit do, oyel money speaking.

Btw, I buy nd sell PayPal, Payoneer, BTC, cashApp, fiverr or Upwork funds at a juicy rate.

Pls I want to buy PayPal funds, where are you located?
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Enemyofpeace: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

abeg your okro soup still remain make you give me small make i take eat this my agege bread
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by jerriecesar: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

cheesy grin say it until u believe it

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Maicraze20: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Say the truth ,but we all know the truth because we support a team....
Leicester city last three games are; Sheffield United(Hoping for European football) , Totherham(Hoping for European football) and Manchester United(Fighting for Top4
Chelsea last three games are; Norwich (already relagated), Liverpool (Salah eyeing golden boot), Wolves (Hoping to qualify for Champions league)
Manchester United last four games are; Southampton (Danny Ings who want to break record n his eye on golden boot), Crystal palace, Westham (Want to move from relegation zone) and Leceister city (Top 4 minded)
In football anything can happen,but the real truth is Manchester United will qualify n with one other team(Chelsea or leceister because they have tough fixtures ahead)
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2020
MOROVINA:

Pls I want to buy PayPal funds, where are you located?

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2020
Daniel76:
sefian pain you are guess you are a Chelsea fan enjoy your Europa in peace bro

Smh
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2020
rawpadgin:
u are deceiving urself. If u get balls like blokos, let bet 10,10k..... United will qualify for champions league

Baba manure is going nowhere
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
just because her analysis no favour you

Bad analysis
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by MOROVINA: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Online?

Only one on one transaction sir. Thanks
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by saajus: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2020
Ojoro. I know it. Well, Chelsea must win the remaining 3 games. I think 2wins and a draw against Liverpool should also take us there. Leceister without Soyuncu will surely drop points against Man U and Spurs. Sheffield too will give them a tough time. Hopefully, Wolves drop 2 points against Burnley.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by maynation(f): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2020
mazichido:
shocked

DAILY INSPIRATION :

If you think whatever you're doing is useless, just remember Arsenal FC trains everyday.

So cheer up son.
Medddd.
You won't make heaven bros. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

This present Malaise that Man Utd is currently in are as a result of beatings from the so called small clubs. I don't even think any of the big teams has beaten Man Utd this season.

It's the so called small teams that has caused Man u to be fighting for top 4 with 4 games to go.
remind me of Chelsea's loses again.. All of dem. Let me check somtin.

11 loses ( and still counting) in one season. grin

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2020
onome442:
enemy of progress we dey collect that 3rd spot this night

No be only 3 points na league
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by bigname23: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

nor mind am, man u dat was lossing to any small team earlier on d season, den dey were saying deir specialization was to beat big teams
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Dansuqi: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2020
So happy for city.I saw this coming.Chelsea fans will be in pains

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Lamasta(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Nobody can stop the move of CITY its a project that must be fulfilled WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE ...
MAN U and CHELSEA should slug it out with who to join Leicester City in the top 4 grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2020
maynation:

Of course I will be a bad pundit, add very very.
Man U no be Watford,
Sheff United no be Watford.
Tiri sero.

You don't like Tatin sero

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2020
bigname23:
ehh thank u, we are very generous, but despite despite our weekly give away, we are still on top of ur stingy man u, wat does dat tell u?
it tells me you have played more games.

Oh! United did a treble over you this season.. Oops!
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2020
Lamasta:
Nobody can stop the move of CITY its a project that must be fulfilled WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE
in City we trust. grin

Chelsea fans, how market?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Hollusilva28(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

noted. But you would be in a shame comes after 90minutes tonight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) / Surgery: Mikel Obi Undergoes Rehabilitation (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His Brother Ogbonna's Birthday With Throwback Vs Now Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.