Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season (30671 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by RealEzee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
bigname23:
watch wetin relegation team go do una 2day na.
na u won strike for dem abi lol?
In small doctor voice to Chelsea, leicester and arsenal fans "if u no win ur match, hide ur face" lol

No come dey give us advice smiley

GGMU!!!!
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by RealEzee(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Joseph

Joseph

Joseph.

How many dreams did you have? Sorry, How many times did I call you? grin
lol call am again e no hear

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by uunwanaobong3: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lamasta:

At least we have won this case it will boost the confidence and morale of the manager, players and backroom staffs of the club...
UEFA should just be fair to all clubs irrespective of their status

My guy, all I need for uefa to do now is the come out and tender a public apology to mancity football club and by extension city group because they have destroy the public image of mancity for a very long time since 2010 ............. .. mancity need their respect back and the only way to do that is by uefa apologizing publicly.

Infact everyone dey accuse mancity of using money to buy trophies as if we are the only one spending......................... No one has ever commend mancity players and staff for the effort, energy and zeal put in to entertain and win trophies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by RealEzee(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
bigname23:
see ur logic lol...na Liverpool wey don win league na nor go cum gift Chelsea 3 points abi..by d way if u had seen Liverpool recent matches u would hv noticed dat dey are no longer serious with epl matches..make una pray say una win 2day oh..
Liverpool will gift u 3 points because of wat kwa? R u Dia father in law or do u have their nudes ni? Lol see this guy, they use una do Pre season sef
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Provoker(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kbabs02:
Leicester city really bleeped up yesterday, those idiots shouldn't av taken out kelechi iheanacho now they will pay for it.......the team is not gonna qualify for champions league... Congratulations to Manchester city
are you a leceister fan?
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by kaybobo200: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
kissYour myopic view
9jayes:

Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Modified: My final table

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by iamgprince: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
as this news de sweet me na so it de pain our haters hahaha modafuckas can go and die we go play that champions league come nxt season

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Lamasta(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

My guy, all I need for uefa to do now is the come out and tender a public apology to mancity football club and by extension city group because they have destroy the public image of mancity for a very long time since 2010 ............. .. mancity need their respect back and the only way to do that is by uefa apologizing publicly.

Infact everyone dey accuse mancity of using money to buy trophies as if we are the only one spending......................... No one has ever commend mancity players and staff for the effort, energy and zeal put in to entertain and win trophies

Its a scar that they have labelled on Man City and the only way to erase it is to continually win trophies and UCL also may be by then the respect will be accorded rightly cos as am seeing this UEFA they won't apologise

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by rawpadgin(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Baba manure is going nowhere
stake am with me na
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by bigname23: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
RealEzee:
Liverpool will gift u 3 points because of wat kwa? R u Dia father in law or do u have their nudes ni? Lol see this guy, they use una do Pre season sef
shebi u nor read d post wen I take quote dis my post..go read am again make u understand wetin I post...
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by donoro(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
They should just scrap that ffp nonsense it has completely lost its credibility angry angry angry congratulations to those 2 or 3 city fans in here

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by wetmenow: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

Stop taking weed
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
tetula123:
Now foxes and Chelsea will struggle for 4th. With United form they definitely going. And arsenal ain’t going to Europe.
If Leicester beat United in the final match day then Man U ain't going to UCL
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DesChyko: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:
...Liechester...

Spelt : Leicester
Pronounced: /lesta/

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Mogbe.. thank God for Manchester United.. we taking the third position. I pity Chelsea cos even 5th position they might not see
Ogbeni think about your team and leave Chelsea alone. If you win today you will still have a huddle to cross on the final match day against Leicester city. Your team will likely miss out on UCL after all

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by spayor(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
pls someone should get me man city's lawyer contact....I need it for hushpuppy
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by paulolee(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
DesChyko:

Spelt : Leicester Pronounced: /lesta/
tanks...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by greypencils: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Leicester go Jones last last. They won't easily recover from yesterday's defeat coupled with the fact that their next three fixtures, Sheffield, Tottenham and Man United are hellish. They are not winning any of these 3 games.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Tywo2018: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Don't know anything about soccer permutations I swear.
DonFreshmoney:
Mogbe.. thank God for Manchester United.. we taking the third position. I pity Chelsea cos even 5th position they might not see
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Mantissa89(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

Ewu na enweghi nwanne gbuo gi ebe ahu. anu mpama.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
If Leicester beat United in the final match day then Man U ain't going to UCL
man Utd would have already secured 3rd spot by then... Man Utd will gift the 4th position to Leicester.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Fox12(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
richard870:
A lawyer just did a great job.
More Money just did d Job.

Corruption is high places.

Dis is Smart Corruption...u would hardly spot it.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by richard870(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fox12:

More Money just did d Job.

Corruption is high places.

Dis is Smart Corruption...u would hardly spot it.
Nah, its not always the case. Sometimes, being rigid and tactful gets you through hard times
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Classickj(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Femich18:
Good news for City.
Bad news for United

United want to reap where they didn't sow.... You must triple your hustle now

MODIFIED
United fans wanna kill me with Mentions. We all know you have a game to be played today. Win the game first nah not claiming 3 points when it has not been played
Sorry to burst your balls, if utd win today utd will be on 3rd position... Bad news for Leicester and Chelsea
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Inerepamo:
corruption everywhere what was the cause of baning them when you know they will pay over it useless fpp rules chelsea was banned madrid was banned ATM was banned Acmilan was banned them man city paid 10m to over turn it whats the extent of the rule then??
e pain am well well
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Bleep UEFA for their baise judgement........ In fact mancity should ask UEFA to apologise for staining their name and for public destroying the club global image.......

I even like it as mancity didn't cooperate with UEFA, now tell me how can you cooperate with your enemies

When you have former man utd CEO David Gill seating as the head of UEFA investigation panel, what did you expect? When you have members of the panel comprising of PSG chairman (khalifa), former real Madrid chairman, former Juventus player and for Belgium prime minister, what did you expect? Infact UEFA should be investigated.................

Since 2010 UEFA has been after mancity............. They always fix mancity matches to make sure city losses, from var approved lorente handball to Sterling cancel winning goal to gerbriel Jesus cancel goal against Liverpool to numerous unjust penalties award against mancity in knockout matches against Barcelona etc

Mancity have every right to be boo UEFA anthem because they are being victimized

Unlike clubs like man utd, Liverpool and spanish government backed real Madrid,. Mancity have invested heavily in the club through building of the best football academy in the world, rebuilding of Etihad stadium and entire squard,..... They also develop the host community by building more infrastructure and development at the once abandoned part of greater Manchester. Mancity is debt free with yearly turn out of positive profits unlike others, infact mancity is the best best run club model in the world with city group
I love you
no homo
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by blowjohn(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
richard870:
A lawyer just did a great job.

Certainly not hushpuppys lawyer
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Infact the way CAS carried out the investigation was the perfect way of investigating,..... No information was given out to the press about the ruling and nobody could guess the result,............... Unlike the sham investigation fro UEFA, were members of the press already know the ruling before it was announced.........

I am very sure many media outlets already have a prepared negative written article about mancity that they hope to release today, these articles may have been written like 2 weeks ago with the hope that mancity will be ban............. BUT God pass them.

I am very sure that by now they have disposed of those articles, that is why many of them does not have much stories to write about the judgement results because they never anticipated it
kiss

citizyn forever

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by ovoP(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Maicraze20:
Say the truth ,but we all know the truth because we support a team....
Leicester city last three games are; Sheffield United(Hoping for European football) , Totherham(Hoping for European football) and Manchester United(Fighting for Top4
Chelsea last three games are; Norwich (already relagated), Liverpool (Salah eyeing golden boot), Wolves (Hoping to qualify for Champions league)
Manchester United last four games are; Southampton (Danny Ings who want to break record n his eye on golden boot), Crystal palace, Westham (Want to move from relegation zone) and Leceister city (Top 4 minded)
In football anything can happen,but the real truth is Manchester United will qualify n with one other team(Chelsea or leceister because they have tough fixtures ahead)
Wolves can qualify
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is the best news I have heard so far today!!! grin

Huge congrats to Man City!!!... To those who thought they had a chance, una sorry o! Next time, work harder. Don't feed off people's misfortune.

In addition, congrats to Liverpool, Chelsea, and... Ermmm... Well... That 4th lucky club. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

if Leicester comes to the champions league.. remind me.. i will give you 5k. 08154209992... grin
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Bleep UEFA for their baise judgement........ In fact mancity should ask UEFA to apologise for staining their name and for public destroying the club global image.......

I even like it as mancity didn't cooperate with UEFA, now tell me how can you cooperate with your enemies

When you have former man utd CEO David Gill seating as the head of UEFA investigation panel, what did you expect? When you have members of the panel comprising of PSG chairman (khalifa), former real Madrid chairman, former Juventus player and for Belgium prime minister, what did you expect? Infact UEFA should be investigated.................

Since 2010 UEFA has been after mancity............. They always fix mancity matches to make sure city losses, from var approved lorente handball to Sterling cancel winning goal to gerbriel Jesus cancel goal against Liverpool to numerous unjust penalties award against mancity in knockout matches against Barcelona etc

Mancity have every right to be boo UEFA anthem because they are being victimized

Unlike clubs like man utd, Liverpool and spanish government backed real Madrid,. Mancity have invested heavily in the club through building of the best football academy in the world, rebuilding of Etihad stadium and entire squard,..... They also develop the host community by building more infrastructure and development at the once abandoned part of greater Manchester. Mancity is debt free with yearly turn out of positive profits unlike others, infact mancity is the best best run club model in the world with city group
better talk what u knw.. if you do crime...u pay the fine... cos Liverpool have carried league.. mancity are now victimized...smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Africa Gets 9 Slots For Expanded 48-team 2026 World Cup / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) / Surgery: Mikel Obi Undergoes Rehabilitation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.