Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lyrics Of "Your Are Worthy"-gospelmusicentament.com.ng - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics Of "Your Are Worthy"-gospelmusicentament.com.ng (147 Views)

"Abasi Amenam" By De Revelators Acapella | Gospelmusicentament.com.ng / NEW Release:felix Nsa- You Are Worthy-mp3-(praise) / Lyrics Of Adekunle Gold & Simi – 'Promise' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics Of "Your Are Worthy"-gospelmusicentament.com.ng by Gmusicentament(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2020
LYRICS OF "YOUR ARE WORTHY" follow link for lyrics> [url][/url]https://www.gospelmusicentament.com.ng/2020/07/lyrics-of-your-are-worthy.html[url][/url]

You are worthy
To receive all are worship
And our praise
For you are God
Jehovah you are God (2x)

I am grateful to the God
Who made me see today
Thank you father
Thank you my God

Cause I realized
Is not by strength
But your Mercy
And your Grace
Thank you father
Thank you my God
You are worthy
To receive all are worship
And our praise
For you are God
Jehovah you are God (7x)
Ending....

(1) (Reply)

Listening / The Chicks – Texas Man Lyrics / Latest Mp3: Coco Ft. Lyta – Flavor || Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.