Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Hack To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hack To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas (170 Views)

Find Out How To Never Run Out Of Data Again / How To Save Money: A Simple Hack To Help You Save Up To #400,000 From Your Small / You May Never Run Out Of Cash Again!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hack To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas by bakingsoda: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2020
It is no longer news that your posts should be 90/10 or 80/20.

That is 90% tips, industry trends, engaging posts, helpful content, etc, and 10% promotional.

The questions you probably ask yourself are:

� How do I find what to post?
� I don't even know what to post!

You have to answer these questions otherwise, your page would become a buy, buy, buy page which is not ideal.

To seamlessly create the 90% of your posts, you need to build your content around a theme. E.g.:

If you sell kiddies toys, create a parenting theme.

If you sell fashion items, create a lifestyle (fashion) theme.

If you sell foods, create a nutrition theme.

If you sell makeup services/products, create a lifestyle (beauty & cosmetics) theme.

The 4 examples above are quite broad, now tell me how you would ever run out of good engaging content.

(1) (Reply)

Get Faceshield For N700, Market To Schools Owners & Parents As Schools Resumes / Why My Post Always Get Deleted On This Section? / Ago Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.