Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 (241 Views)

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / How 'Nurse Eliza' Nearly Killed Me / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Slurity(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2020
On Saturday morning 13th June, 2020, I woke up with a funny cough that is so strange that I have never experience all my over 30 years of being human, it was a dry cough that will not produce any mucus, I will be lying if I tell you that I did not thought of the current porpular virus after I repeated the cough again the second time in that unforgettable morning because like someone once said on Facebook that, it will be unwise for anybody not to take note of any symptom that their body shows at this tough time of coronal virus pandemic. Ordinarily, cough is somehow one of the few ailment that is not far from me even when covid19 is not yet in town, I can only point to occasional cough and headache as the only sickness that has frequent my body throughout my adulthood and i rarely use drugs to combat them because all I needed to do is take a good rest and I will be fine in few days or even hours. So, in terms of immunity, I will say i have a very strong immune system. Fast forward to the second day, the cough got worse and accompanied by a running nose I quickly ran to a pharmaceutical store to buy a cough expectorant and in few hours the cough disappeared completely but replaced with a chronic sharp pain in my head as if a part of my brain is under attack and gbam! headache follows, then on the fourth day night till day break is the worst night ever in my life, A combination of tsunami of symptoms all pointing to covid-19, restlessness that nothing can calm me down, headache, pressure in the chest, cold and many more feelings that I don't have grammars to explain presently. Due to my knowledge about Animal health and disease, I needed nobody to tell me that I have the popular beats in my body already but the panic that could have ended my life start when I received call from my wife I left for a journey in Ogun state to Ondo a week earlier in the morning that she is sick and all the symptoms she claim having all points to covid-19 except that she has no chest pain yet but has serious consisted temperature which I don,t even have. I have to hide my own symptoms from her because telling her about my condition will only worsen her condition but after that call my life turned around negatively, I became depressed that I was confused totally and did not know the next step to take. My wife is with our beautiful two kids and her own mother is with us with my immediate younger sister leaving with us. Fear of been isolated for 2 weeks, possibility of loosing my job, the risk of infecting my children, my sister and the grandma with us who has aged enough to be classified as most risky potential patient to the deadly virus nearly kill me and not the virus symptoms parse. Someone may want to say since I did not go for a test to confirm the virus in my body he or she will not believe still that people out there with the virus are actually more than already accounted for. Surprisingly, nobody else in the house show any symptoms till date. I actually call the covid-19 line for help but they call back after 3 days of calling them to come and take samples which by then me and my wife already got better. I simply tell them not to worry anymore.
After usage of some drugs prescribed by a Dr friend on phone, I and my wife has overcome the virus symptoms over 22 days now except my lost of sense of smell that is just getting back gradually, it is a weird feelings not to be able to smell anything at all, it is in fact better imagine than experienced, what about the pain and feelings that you area bout to die any moment. I must confess to you that I recorded my will during the fight for my life experience with the waves of coronal virus symptoms. Don't wait for the experience, please stay safe. Permit me to end this my covig-19 experience with a warning. Don,t join the multitude with the believe that there is nothing called covid-19 or that the virus is not as much as the government is reading the so called Nigeria 'livescore' to Nigerians daily. The fact is that, the actual figure of persons with the virus can never be accounted for in any country ACCURATELY which Nigeria is included. My opinion about the daily figures we get from NCDC is that those figures were either under reported deliberately or they only announce the figures that the test labs has the capacity to test for daily.

Re: Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Righteousness89(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2020
I am not Suprised..

I have stated this long ago, the Fear of Covid-19 has taken more lives than the Virus itself...

A Scripture in the Bible says " As a Man thinketh in His Heart, so is he"

The Moment your brain begins to think Covid-19, it sends the same Fear Signal to the Heart and other parts of the body. You brain and Heart begins to tell announce to you that you have the Virus.. Fear becomes the order.. before you say jack , someone is dead!

Since Covid-19 arrived, no one dies of Malaria, cancer, diabetes, or any disease at all..

If you wanna stay Healthy in these times avoid or drastically reduce the amount of time you spend watching CNN,or any Network that spends their time Glorifying Covid-19....

Eat Healthy
Don't spend your time on The News network! Many of them are out to create Covid-19 fear in you
Spend time with the Word of God and with your family..
Re: Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2020
And some people will still say it's a scam
Re: Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 by textilemania(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Interesting... lol cheesy

I'm one of the few that believed it is under reported probably because lack of testing capacity or patient negligence!
Re: Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 by JAOS(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2020
may God continue to keep you safe shocked people are sometimes hard to understand,when the government started testing they said that they are not testing enough,when they started testing more the people started disagreeing with the results, what do people really want?
Re: Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Tumbulum: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
How did you cure yourself? Did you import ventilator to cure yourself?
Re: Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 by Slurity(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tumbulum:
How did you cure yourself? Did you import ventilator to cure yourself?
Not everyone with the virus will get sick to the level of using ventilator and I can only say I am and my wife was lucky to be cured by just treating all the symptoms alone.
Re: Fear Of Death Could Have Killed Me And Not The Symptoms Of Covid-19 by VirginFinder: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
I am not Ssuprised..

I have stated this long ago, the Ffear of Covid-19 has taken more lives than the Vvirus itself...

A Scripture in the Bible says " As a Mman thinketh in Hhis Hheart, so is he"

The Mmoment your brain begins to think Covid-19, it sends the same Ffear Ssignal to the Hheart and other parts of the body. You brain and Hheart begins to tell announce to you that you have the Vvirus.. Fear becomes the order.. bBefore you say jack , someone is dead!

Since Covid-19 arrived, no one dies of Mmalaria, cancer, diabetes, or any disease at all..

If you wanna stay Hhealthy in these times avoid or drastically reduce the amount of time you spend watching CNN,or any Nnetwork that spends their time Gglorifying Covid-19....

Eat Healthy
Don't spend your time on Tthe Nnews network! Many of them are out to create Covid-19 fear in you
Spend time with the Word of God and with your family..

(1) (Reply)

Low Sperm Count And Morphology / Fast Home Remedy For Heat Rashes / Clean Your Womb And Get Pregnant Easily With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.