Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada (2591 Views)

Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Cost Of Traveling To Australia / Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by supercase1(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2020
What would be the cost of traveling to Canada or migrating to Canada what would be the flight cost,living cost e.t.c I just need a rough estimate or someone with knowledge of living in Canada to answer my question.no insult please.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2020
If you vote buhari or support him may the application not work IJN same to others that supported this evil government. You can't create a monster and run away from the destruction.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by Freestainworld(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2020
We will enjoy our Mr integrity to the end, the body is going anywhere

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by supercase1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
We will enjoy our Mr integrity to the end, the body is going anywhere
Chai person can not run away in peace grin
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
supercase1:
What would be the cost of traveling to Canada or migrating to Canada what would be the flight cost,living cost e.t.c I just need a rough estimate or someone with knowledge of living in Canada to answer my question.no insult please.
first question is do you qualify for its visa If yes, check youtube there are alot of Canadian youtubers and airlines website for flights cost. Canada visa is not about money. For permanent residency i spent about 900k because i wrote ielts 7 times. Some other people who wrote once probably spent 500 to 600k for processing

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by supercase1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
ednut1:
first question is do you qualify for its visa If yes, check youtube there are alot of Canadian youtubers and airlines website for flights cost. Canada visa is not about money. For permanent residency i spent about 900k because i wrote ielts 7 times. Some other people who wrote once probably spent 500 to 600k for processing
Ok thanks
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
supercase1:

Ok thanks
plus 3.5m account balance as a single person
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by Kiki4: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
ednut1:

Awwwwwww... you would have used YouTube for guide and mock. Then gone through the PNP ROUTE, doesnt require more than band 7
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by NiklauseFred(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kiki4:

Awwwwwww... you would have used YouTube for guide and mock. Then gone through the PNP ROUTE, doesnt require more than band 7

Pls dear do you mind explaining more on that PNP ROUTE' thingy?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by Clicked: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Kiki4:

PNP is no longer that easy anymore. More requirements, and what if like me, your occupation is not in demand in any province? You can't just keep dreaming without doing anything.

That's why people are doing everything they can to get extra points from IELTS even going as far as learning another language or getting another certificate.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by ednut1(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2020
Kiki4:

i chased pnp for over 14 months never got any. Only got when i passed ielts and was on 465 crs. Ontario called my noc 439 to 469 then. But i got ITa 2 weeks later. the only pnp you can directly now is Saskatchewan and my noc was not there. The rest chose from pool or need job offer. You cannot force or make them chose you. Pnp is not as easy as una dey potray

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by captainking(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
ednut1:
wow..7 times?? at what age please? cos i heard age is a really big factor
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by maak400: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
ednut1:
Are you serious or you’re joking about writing IELTS seven times? What happened?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by ednut1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
maak400:

Are you serious or you’re joking about writing IELTS seven times? What happened?
mine an 7. there are those who wrote 9 times on nairaland. someone I know did 17 times. you need a required scores for Canada. one may be unlucky to hit it. i needed 8777, I kept getting 6.5 in writing module. such is life and shit happens

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by maak400: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
ednut1:
i chased pnp for over 14 months never got any. Only got when i passed ielts and was on 465 crs. Ontario called my noc 439 to 469 then. But i got ITa 2 weeks later. the only pnp you can directly now is Saskatchewan and my noc is not there. The rest chose from pool or need job offer. You cannot force or make them chose you. Pnp is not as easy as una dey potray
Please do you have a url link or more info about Saskatchewan PNP route? Thanks
Re: What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada by ednut1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
maak400:

Please do you have a url link or more info about Saskatchewan PNP route? Thanks
have you googled Saskatchewan pnp the first website is the official website. why una too lazy like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singapore / I Will Take You abroad For #220,000 / Deportation Of Nigerians In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.