Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Magu Appears At Probe Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Appears At Probe Panel (40249 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by papiwyte(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Magu should jux go to jail, we are tired of his stories here and there undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by Nathan2016: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Magu should rot in jail and made to face the judgement and shame he put others through.

Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by slaypapa: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
People dey chop money and e still no dey show for their body
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by tawababiola: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Magu is in pit of hell
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by bergs2: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
SmartProf:
Appears ke, was he reported to have disappeared before? If I were him, I will mention everybody's name in my knowledge who has anything to do with corruption, and before you'll know it even members of the probe panel will find either their first names, or middle names, or surnames, or nicknames there, and na so dem go give am amnesty. Afterall when the biblical Sampson knew he had lost it, he engaged his last strength to pull down the building so that everyone went down with him including a large number of his enemies (the Philistines).

Prof u are really smart.

1 Like

Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by akosy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
One thing I like about Nigeria media is that next we will all forget about Magu and focus on the next trending Subject. grin
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by Skymason20(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Make them hasten up
Magu don't know what he has put his hand into
This Moda fuckkker keep on busting our asss in Edo state
Keep on using Mohammed Umar Abba the director of operations of effcc to bust we real niggarrrs
They almost bust my asss in okhoro, Benin city..I get luck that day.. instead of them to focus on yahoo men( our politicians) they focused on street Nigggars

There should be a Permanent Forfeiture of loots linked to him. That's Magu’s style & procedure while in office. He can't complain now......

Moda fuckkker
chair man i nor know say nah Edo you dey oh..
imagine yesterday sars or police arrested me for cyber crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by lebete3000: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
SmartProf:
Appears ke, was he reported to have disappeared before? If I were him, I will mention everybody's name in my knowledge who has anything to do with corruption, and before you'll know it even members of the probe panel will find either their first names, or middle names, or surnames, or nicknames there, and na so dem go give am amnesty. Afterall when the biblical Sampson knew he had lost it, he engaged his last strength to pull down the building so that everyone went down with him including a large number of his enemies (the Philistines).

He would goan down alone I know, but I agree with you nonetheless...

1 Like

Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by cpu2006(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Malami too need to be investigated. i dont think is doing this in the interest of Nigeria.
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by mvem(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The man is still arrogant even at the panel, abusing them
your source ?
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by j1mmy: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
DominusPrime:
I'm no longer interested in Magu. The guy don buy market. I'm more interested in those who followed him to the market now.
Not going to happen because the people who should follow him to that market are orchestrating his persecution and prosecution NOW, they are not going to implicate themselves.

Magu is in trouble for denying some powerful people access to recovered funds and for stepping on the toes of the un-step-able.
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
j1mmy:

Not going to happen because the people who should follow him to that market are orchestrating his persecution and prosecution NOW, they are not going to implicate themselves.

Magu is in trouble for denying some powerful people access to recovered funds and for stepping on the toes of the un-step-able.

He's also in trouble for being corrupt in addition to whatyice stated. He can't escape this. He really stepped on the wrong toes.
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by Onyeakachukwu29: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
The hunter is being hunted
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by angelina08(f): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
I am tired of Magu Magu lipsrsealed
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by LaboPolitics: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
We want to see Magu in handcuffs with a mugshot and a placard showing his offense just like he does to other hapless citizens and suspects. He is not above tje law.

He thought going after only 'yahoo boys,' will save his skin while he re-loots the national cake recovered from a few politicians in opposition.

I've also observed he has friends in the media who have been writing sympathetic articles in his favour since the onset of his travails. Those brown-envelop journalists should be fished out and also probed. Their bank account numbers should be monitored, I but those accounts have been receiving huge inflows from Magu and Sons Corruption Ltd.
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by achillesfoot(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Make them hasten up
Magu don't know what he has put his hand into
This Moda fuckkker keep on busting our asss in Edo state
Keep on using Mohammed Umar Abba the director of operations of effcc to bust we real niggarrrs
They almost bust my asss in okhoro, Benin city..I get luck that day.. instead of them to focus on yahoo men( our politicians) they focused on street Nigggars

There should be a Permanent Forfeiture of loots linked to him. That's Magu’s style & procedure while in office. He can't complain now......

Moda fuckkker
As a real Niggar, just say Benin city, no need to mention the particular region in Benin city... Me personally i have great respect for any Edo person, no matter what history says, Edo is the salt of the earth, strong set of warriors and OBA is the god on earth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by michoim(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
I won't be surprise if Magu turns out to be as much guilty as accused

All this may be a plot to hide a greater plot
Always thinking of an unknown plot that only exist in the imagination..
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by banhammy: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Magu or Hushpuppi
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by dangoteinlaw: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
DominusPrime:
I'm no longer interested in Magu. The guy don buy market. I'm more interested in those who followed him to the market now.

This does not change the fact that apc=pdp=corruption.

Want to make money from forex? No monthly sub, free trade signals, and a world class company trading for you all in the same package. Hit me up via whatsapp.
but if It’s hush puppi u will be interested. Shey u see your broke life wanting others like you to fall instead of the govt that made ut life miserable
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by allthingsgood: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
SmartProf:

Except that magu excluded everybody based on this godlike mentality
He felt he could do and undo

Besides they cant be asking u how u embezzled $100million funds then u will now be telling the panel about another story of corruption in okokomaiko
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by allthingsgood: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
cpu2006:
Malami too need to be investigated. i dont think is doing this in the interest of Nigeria.

Investigated for what pls
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by allthingsgood: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Prodigee:
Magu this, magu that. e don do jare before pesin begin see magu for dream grin

this is the problem with nigerians. this is why corruption can never end
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by magzey: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
I don't think he is that Guilty ,is only a EFCC Nemesis on their leaders toiling him I guess.
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by bakila: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
SmartProf:
Girlfriend names, in-laws names, mothers names, house-girl names, boyfriend names and poloshos names.

1 Like

Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by jrusky(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pls enough of these nonsense. How many time will Magu appear and dissappear nah? Na wetin sef?

This is how they will mess ghis case up.
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by guychidile: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
nonsense this is the same man that former sen.presodent Dr Saraki refused to confirm as efcc boss....arbegi pack well.
Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by Hangulsaram: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
SmartProf:
Hahahaha! The bolded got me ROFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Magu Appears At Probe Panel by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
but if It’s hush puppi u will be interested. Shey u see your broke life wanting others like you to fall instead of the govt that made ut life miserable
As big as you are you cannot read and comprehend before you spew rubbish. Did you read the whole comment? Or you don't understand that what I meant was that Magu is already in trouble but he should list more names so that the useless apc and pdp will be indicted too. A fool cannot see beyond his nose anyway

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Bala Mohammed Awards ₦3.6 Billion Contract To His Own Company / Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.