Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh (552 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by lastclaire4(f): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mrs. Joy Nunieh, a former Acting Managing Director of the Interim Management Committee of Niger Delta Development Commission, has said that she is the first and only woman to have slapped Senator Godswill Akpabio, the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs.

Mrs. Nunieh said this when she appeared on Arise TV on Monday to address the allegations raised against her by Akpabio.

“I am the only woman in Nigeria to have slapped Akpabio,” she said, detailing the incident when Akpabio allegedly wanted to take advantage of her.

“He [Akpabio] wanted me to take a blood oath of secrecy in Abuja,” Nunieh added.

“My meetings with Akpabio were either in Apo or Meridian, those are his meeting points…so I slapped him… I am accusing Akpabio of sexual harassment.”

Recall that Akpabio had yesterday reacted to the allegations made against him by Nunieh, saying the former NDDC MD has character problem.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/13/nddc-why-i-slapped-godswill-akpabio-joy-nunieh/
Re: NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by Earlystar698(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
I'm shocked cheesy
Re: NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by Mysticwebb: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
You could have killed him and save us of his greedy corrupt tendency instead of merely slapping him.
Re: NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by cpu2006(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
If truly you slapped him as alleged, then, Nigeria is in big mess shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by dinoplus: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
You slapped him? Prove it by doing it again publicly. grin grin
Re: NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by Princessogaraya(f): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigeria government shame dey shame me
Re: NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by Webmannigeria: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
-
Re: NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by SmartProf(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
These guys in NDDC don't know the meaning and mandate of NDDC, cos they are just enriching themselves with corrupt proceeds and fighting dirty on who should be in charge. The so called Niger Delta agitation groups are now blind to calling these top shots in NDDC to order, later they will accuse other regions of using their resources to better other parts of Nigeria.
Re: NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by IamWonderful: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
ok
Re: NDDC: Why I Slapped Godswill Akpabio – Joy Nunieh by Macsender1: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Very wonderful. Akpabio shame dey shame me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Leaders Move To Support Igbo Presidency / Photos: President Buhari Meets With Adam Oshiomhole / Ararume Emerges Apc Candidate For Imo North Senatorial Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.