Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 PM

Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch (3605 Views)

Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos / Davido Buy $100000 Bike To Impress Chioma And Shade Wizkid Lamborghini SUV / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by Lanoye77: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Proud mum, Shade Okoya took to Instagram to celebrate her daughter, Oyinlola Okoya who was made Head Girl of her school.

Oyinlola celebrated the achievement with her family, including her dad Rasaq Okoya, her mum Shade Okoya and her siblings. There was cake to mark the occasion.

Expressing her pride in her daughter, Shade Okoya wrote: "Congratulations my dear @oyinlola.okoya ! This is a proud moment for you, for me, and the entire family! Please join me in congratulating my dear daughter @oyinlola.okoya who is the new CIS Head Girl 2020/2021!

"We are all so proud of you @oyinlola.okoya!"

See oh and a video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQRXqp6Gks

1 Share

Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by Temitopemo6e6(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
POOR GIRLS THAT MARRY A RICH MEN
If You Know You Know
Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by daniberry: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
wow... what a news. undecided
congrats dear
Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by iceberg02(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Issokay
Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by Chris6music: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
U ppl try nah
Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by iyatrustee(f): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
The boy standing close to the Dad had lipstick on! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by dapsoneh: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Olowo sha! Their reasoning dey diff
Wetin be congratulations for head girl

2 Likes

Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by Vulcanheph(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
dapsoneh:
Olowo sha! Their reasoning dey diff Wetin be congratulations for head girl
E mean say the girl go sabi give head...

3 Likes

Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by Classicdexy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
When the rich just look up and down and has nothing to celebrate, u see them celebrating mediocrity... Shior

2 Likes

Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by Bola146(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Seriously, money, happy home and good children are the best. I pray for my own husband and happiness too

3 Likes

Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by duduade: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fugly .....

3 Likes

Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by NiklauseFred(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
dapsoneh:
Olowo sha! Their reasoning dey diff
Wetin be congratulations for head girl
Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by Haywhymido(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
ok
Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by chukxie(m): 1:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Bola146:
Seriously, money, happy home and good children are the best. I pray for my own husband and happiness too

Amen! Since you've desired good; haven't spoken ill of the celebrant and her family, may God from whom all genuine good things emanate grant you the desires of your heart. Amen! Remember to add works to your faith. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by phemmyfour: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2020
Eleganza Elegant children
Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by pafestula(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2020
The left guy from the second picture, why is he having erection? This guy want to pandemic his siblings.
Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by monarck: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2020
Nice
Re: Razaq And Shade Okoya's Celebrate Their Daughter Who Was Made Head Girl In Sch by pretydiva(f): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive photos from Mercy Johnson's Dubai holiday with family / [rate]ebube Nwagbo Vs Damilola Adegbite – / Photos People Nude Church In US State Of Virginia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.