Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool (39601 Views)

A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle / A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Pacesetter123(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Op,hw far? U don see Sadio Mane and Mo Salah for that zoo? I hear say dem dey work for that merseyside area.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Mosminic(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
dahgifted:
The pics of the animals you posted aren't up to 700 now
grin very funny
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Never been to a zoo, but I reckon it could get really boring. I rather watch them on TV. I wouldn’t mind seeing them out of curiosity, not because I consider it fun stuff. Anyway, those animals look like animals, unlike the ones I have seen in our local zoos. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Vulcanheph(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
tillaman:
All I see is meat for pepper soup! Op they no get snake for the place
You are just looking for an excuse to call on "Lalasticlala"

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Wumi261(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
donaldfafree:
Liverpool Apapa or liverpool UK?

Bro, sorry, can I PM you? I have a question for you please..
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
If na Naija dem for done chop all these animals finish Tay Tay blame hunger now people dey travel from Nigeria Africa we wey suppose get this animals pass dey go Liverpool go look dem
they have large safari parks in east africa and southern africa nau.its just in naija dem don chop all the animals wey dem suppose use for sightseeing.I was even shocked wen someone told me in some places in naija dem dey chop elephant

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by harryjunior17(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
noblealuu:
Picture 1: Tortoise

Picture 2: Mr Meekart

Picture 3: Mr Monkey cruising on the rear

Picture 4: Oga Buffalo soldiers grin
dats not a buffalo at pic 4.. that's a bison

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by tillaman(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Vulcanheph:

You are just looking for an excuse to call on "Lalasticlala"
but I didn’t grin
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Bahamas95(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
QuitNotice:
Here in Afrika, we do it better. Go to the Serengeti in Tanzania/Kenya and see animals and their habitat conserved in natural form. We still have the Massai mara, Okavango, etc oo
Thank God you mentioned the names of the countries you are referring to. ......Not that useless one somewhere in West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by CaseSensitive(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
See what corona caused. There use to be a long traffic of people going to Knowsley, quite noticeable from Warrington towards the M57. But from those pictures you can actually count the cars on the road and the people in the safari park.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by cucumbar: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Op, this one no be safari Jor. If you want to go on a real safari, then visit Kenya, south Africa, Tanzania. You'll see those animals in their habitat like you'll normally see them on national geographic channel. Then you'll appreciate nature.
This one will make forumites feel that safari tours are boring.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thank u OP, but all i see is better bush meat, u can even prepare pepper soup aside.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by larryking540: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
sodiqapril:
I don't even know what to say .keep Flexing your life bro. If you reside in UK, please, please and please I beg you in the name of God don't ever think of coming back to Nigeria
shut up,,and last last his generation will start looking for their root abi ,,u even get sense at all

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
pocohantas:
Never been to a zoo, but I reckon it could get really. I rather watch them on TV. I wouldn’t mind seeing them out of curiosity, not because I consider it fun stuff. Anyway, those animals look like animals, unlike the ones I have seen in our local zoos. cheesy cheesy
what are u cooking? It been days now u no upload food,
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by pocohantas(f): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
dancok:
what are u cooking? It been days now u no upload food,

Lol. What do you want me to cook?
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Openbusiness3: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
There's one guy like that wey dey travel to interesting places for Europe. The guy thread always lively and pictures like, omg, sweet. I don forget him name. Abeg who sabi am?
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by 8stargeneral: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chai... see bush meat.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Minemrys: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Op,hw far? U don see Sadio Mane and Mo Salah for that zoo? I hear say dem dey work for that merseyside area.
lockdown abi social distancing dy na. U can't roam about mixing with people like that.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by BigTableShaker(f): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
noblealuu:
Knowsley Safari Park is a safari park and tourist attraction in the Knowsley area of Merseyside, England.

Knowsley Safari Park is a member of the British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums (BIAZA) and the European Association of Zoos and Aquaria (EAZA).

The safari park contributes to conservation and research through links with conservation projects and its links with universities in Liverpool, Chester and Manchester. cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was established in the year 1971, about 49years ago. shocked

No of animals: 700+ kiss

Reference: en.m.wikipedia.org

Picture 2: Guess who is associated with the Sycamore tree in the Bible cheesy

Picture 3: King of the jungle taking a nap.

Picture 4: Entrance wink
Lion doesn't live in the jungle.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
pocohantas:

ofe sa nla, Lol am not ibo, i may misspell.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Pacesetter123(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Minemrys:

lockdown abi social distancing dy na. U can't roam about mixing with people like that.
Kk...ooo
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by BigTableShaker(f): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
sodiqapril:
I don't even know what to say .keep Flexing your life bro. If you reside in UK, please, please and please I beg you in the name of God don't ever think of coming back to Nigeria
Why are you so bitter about Nigeria?!
You will never make it in Naija if you don't believe in her.
You need to drop that your shitty mentality and start thinking positively.

I love Naija die, there's no place I'd rather be

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
dancok:

Hahahaha. You have high taste o. Why nsala? You tried it out once and liked? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. You have high taste o. Why nsala? You tried it out once and liked? cheesy
yes, am looking for ibo girl to marry because of good food they cook.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by GeneralPula: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
QuitNotice:
Here in Afrika, we do it better. Go to the Serengeti in Tanzania/Kenya and see animals and their habitat conserved in natural form. We still have the Massai mara, Okavango, etc oo

Confirm..

When it comes to nature, Africa is so blessed!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by enoch273: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is really beautiful, Nature really made this colourful.

Are you worried about how you can achieve your dreams ? Don't allow anything or anyone stop you from reaching your full potentials, and achieving your dreams, you can worry less with FCMB keeping their promises about helping customers achieve their dream. You can #DoSomethingEpic by clicking on the link below to find out how.

https://fcmb.com/epic

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by wendy: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by crazygod(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Choi..... You would have visited Anfield na angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by EbenezerTriumph: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
noblealuu:
I'm writing this brief tour at Knowsley Safari Park in Liverpool UK on behalf of a brother who recently went on tour with his family. kiss kiss kiss

There's no oversressing the fact that traveling is part of learning. And more so, a good adventure to unwind after a long period of total lockdown due to the dreaded CoVid19 and its attending trauma, pains, tensions and anguish. angry angry angry
I heard those Liverpool citizens there have a funny accent known as scouse accent that at times u may find it hard to hear them.
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool by Shakaranews2020: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Beautiful
Meanwhile, FBI set to release Hushpuppi, and probably send him to Nigeria or back to Dubai. Watch new shocking details below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ThecnJCez0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? / Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) / Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.