Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) (94236 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Charity85(m): 4:49am On Jul 14, 2020
OP you can see how confused you are right now. Instead of going to see the dermatologist, you decided to consult here.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by pedel: 4:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Get anything with at least 5% Benzoyl Peroxide. Don't waste your money buying those things being prescribed.
There is a product by SmithKline Beecham in Nigeria called Oxy 10. Apply it topically for 7 days. Twice daily (morning and night before bed).
Wash your face in the morning with warm water and some antiseptic soap like Tura before applying the cream.
Change your cream to Johnson's baby cream and add some glycerin to it just for your face.
I guarantee you, your face will be the like the day you were born.

SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I've noticed these acen-like spots on my face since around 5 years ago. Then, I didn't pay much attention cause I was erroneously convinced into believing it was caused by eating too much oil. Well, I cut down my oil consumption totally and those spots remain there.

The shocking part is they exist only around my eyes. The remaining of my face is smooth except around my eyes.

I have used several ointments including Ytacan and Funbact- A, still no difference.

Recently, somebody prescribed an ointment called "RETIN-A" for me but before using it, I wish to seek advice from the good people of this forum.

Please, do I go ahead to buy the RETIN-A or there's a better option?
I need advice, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Ibratu(f): 5:01am On Jul 14, 2020
Go for oriflame products,u can contact me
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by BabaO2: 5:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Standing5:
Go see professionals.
who are the professionals? If u are talking of Nigerian dermatologists forget it. Those guys/hospitals don't always want to solve skin problems so that you can keep coming and paying for ineffective treatment for life. The poor guy is in the right place to get solution

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Kenoxman(m): 5:02am On Jul 14, 2020
SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I've noticed these acen-like spots on my face since around 5 years ago. Then, I didn't pay much attention cause I was erroneously convinced into believing it was caused by eating too much oil. Well, I cut down my oil consumption totally and those spots remain there.

The shocking part is they exist only around my eyes. The remaining of my face is smooth except around my eyes.

I have used several ointments including Ytacan and Funbact- A, still no difference.

Recently, somebody prescribed an ointment called "RETIN-A" for me but before using it, I wish to seek advice from the good people of this forum.

I need advice, please.
You need a herbal cream to take care of this. I used to have a similar problem though not as serious as this. Spent so much on synthetic medication but no good result. Things turned around the moment I started using herbal cream.
Please call Dr. Marvelous on this number: 0903 361 2346.
Your remedy is just a call away.
I give you my word the guy is genuine. Head office is at Nnewi, Anambra State.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 14, 2020
You have fungal acne.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Crawcraw
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Hongkongfukid(m): 5:21am On Jul 14, 2020
try using CACATIN, it works well for me. One man food is another man poison
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 5:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Temidayo9:
How does this affect your way of making money? or you want to go into pageant.
With the way I see you , you look very healthy.

cheesy grin cheesy Nairaland cheesy
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2020
No need to visit the pharmacytical here is nairaland prediction, apply Anomunabennamzol , ntetomysoul and igalakwamysol.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by sleekier(m): 5:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Ate247:
What you are experiencing is periocular dermatitis. Consult a doctor.

Thank u very much.
That is d term.
The one in d image is granulomatus perioral dermatitis.
Book an appointment with a dermatologist.

1 Share

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by grammarian247(m): 5:57am On Jul 14, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by olawoletosinm: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2020
You jst have little skin issues ... Your skin is not damaged ... It will soon be fine... If I may ask, which bathing soap do you use?

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by coast27(m): 6:04am On Jul 14, 2020
if you have any of this skin problem I have a solution for you, but you can keep wasting ur money on drugs,. but if really you need help chat me on WhatsApp on 0 7 0 6 8 3 4 0 1 0 6

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Rieausta(f): 6:08am On Jul 14, 2020
My face cleared up the moment I stopped using anything on it. Sometimes these chemicals we pack on our face worsens the case. Just use a mild beauty soap and leave the rest. The type of pimples I used to have made people think I was suffering from the sins of my forefathers

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Most of these problems can be caused by skin irritation due to the kind of bathing soap you use.
But you may worsen it by using all these drugs, just use a mild soap and everything will be normal.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 14, 2020
Rieausta:
My face cleared up the moment I stopped using anything on it. Sometimes these chemicals we pack on our face worsens the case. Just use a mild beauty soap and leave the rest. The type of pimples I used to have made people think I was suffering from the sins of my forefathers
You're correct. I had similar issue when i changed soap. I had pimples all over my face. I stopped using it at once. Can't even remember the name of the soap again because its over 10yrs now
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by ohiz2007(m): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2020
SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I need advice, please.

Just go and see a Dermatologist (skin Doctor).
Period

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Risingsunn: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2020
I once had similar issue, though not in the same location as yours.

I used a very crude method and it worked perfectly, since then it never came back. Like I said the method I used was extremely crude, you may not like it.

All I did was carry pin gripped plier, heat it under a burning fire, when it is red hot, I used it to burn the acne, one after the other, extremely painful, but somehow, it worked leaving burnt dark spots on my face which I later used funbact A to clear. Its bin 3years now and I am good
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Olatara(f): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Go to pharmacy store, show them the thing. And they will prescribe for u, or u buy skineal cream from a good pharmacy store.

Don't consult any dermatologist, believe me, they will add to Ur problem.. most of them are quark, or use u as a means of income for a little time.

Mind u, I saw someone telling u to use lime, if u are to use it self, make sure u dilute it a little.

And stop scrubbing Ur face with sponge for now.
Use bare hands with soap. And I will advise u, to go natural, u can use African black soap and add Shea butter or Coconut oil..
So after that, u can apply u cream prescribed at the pharmacy store.. etc..
Shallom
Best advice ever. They (dermatologist) will bleach your face ( fanta face, Coke body grin).
Buy natural sulphur ( emi ojo' in Yoruba) mix it with Shea butter.
Use it in the morning before bathing and in the evening before bathing, dont sleep with it ( sulphur irritates).
Buy original carrot oil ( cold press) or coconut oil as your cream.
OP try it.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Oludara202: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Some sort of allergy, change your bathing soap, you could use a normal bathing toilet soap,try it for a week .
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by cRobo: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You came back!

I didn't realise that I missed you until I saw your signature phrase. Welcome back grin grin cheesy

I have been around

just been busy

how has life been with you?
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Kriss216:

[s]I don't have any possible advice or solution but please avoid that Funbact-A!
Funbact-A is satanic.. It worsen problems instead of offering cure[/s].
Ignorant
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2020
Kriss216:

[s]I don't have any possible advice or solution but please avoid that Funbact-A!
Funbact-A is satanic.. It worsen problems instead of offering cure[/s].
Ignorance
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by slimprinze1(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2020
H.O.B organic can solve your problem. kindly chat her up on WhatsApp 07057627379. She has solution to your problem.

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Iykecollins(m): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2020
I waa having such on my face, used all sorts of medications, saw a Dermatologist and it didn't clear, Someone recommended Epiderm creme and that worked. It may reappear after a while and I will apply it then it will disappear.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Exactly, but sulphur makes me cry hoo. Cuz it really irritates me, so I stole it.. I also use Coconut oil for moisturising. And HV never regretted it once.
How much is carrot oil self...
Olatara:
Best advice ever. They (dermatologist) will bleach your face ( fanta face, Coke body grin).
Buy natural sulphur ( emi ojo' in Yoruba) mix it with Shea butter.
Use it in the morning before bathing and in the evening before bathing, dont sleep with it ( sulphur irritates).
Buy original carrot oil ( cold press) or coconut oil as your cream.
OP try it.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by larryking540: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Kriss216:

I don't have any possible advice or solution but please avoid that Funbact-A!
Funbact-A is satanic.. It worsen problems instead of offering cure.
most people don't use soap and sponge to bath properly,
I doubt if op baths 2 times a day atlist
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by EtteP(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2020
Use crusader medicated soap and epiderm lotion. Works like magic
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by engola(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2020
The perfect solution is to apply raw detol before going to bed.
In the morning use ''akerekoro cream'' is just N150

Thank me later.

SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I need advice, please.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by larryking540: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2020
Oludara202:
Some sort of allergy, change your bathing soap, you could use a normal bathing toilet soap,try it for a week .
and he needs to sponge that path ,and I do advise people mostly guys to use facial cleanser ,it's very very good not only after shaving but for the whole face in general ,.
Re: My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) by ehissi(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2020
SaAyomikun:
Hi Nairaladers,

I need advice, please.

This stuff is hormonal!! You will outgrow it with time, don't escalate it by adding a psychological twist.

I had the worst ones on my forehead. Mine looked horrible, were gathered at the centre of my forehead and where as large as big auchi groundnut.

My whole face and skin fresh, except my forehead. They looked like large boils without pus, I rub almost everything rub-able, it was when someone suggested I use razor blade to cut it open and rub one mixture that I knew that one of the 2 of us was mad.

So I vowed not to bother about it again, I didn't even notice it, when it disappeared. I just lived my life like that, after all na big pimples full my head, I no kill person!!

Stop considering whatever is making you feel disturbed it and with time it will fizzle out.

N.B: The ones I had lived with me all through my senior secondary school days, I noticed it was no longer there 4 years after I had left secondary school, that's 7yrs.

They use that thing laff me for school die......but what to do, I can't kill myself

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.